Jade Edwards @lifewithjadeedwards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jade made rice crispy cakes with her dog 😂 then did a tutorial of how to mix melted chocolate and rice crispies

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How many more photos do we have to see of her bleeping nan holding random items on her doorstep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I cannot cope with 'Minnie and i made crispy cakes' - nar. No you made crispy cakes hen, Minnie is a bleeping dog

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I cannot cope with 'Minnie and i made crispy cakes' - nar. No you made crispy cakes hen, Minnie is a bleeping dog
God help us all when anything happens to that dog. My cat is like a baby to me, but has he ever tried to make cakes and have a den sleep over no!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lockdown isn’t working out the way Rhod hoped, she’s just round on her nan’s doorstep everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That little dance with the wavy hands she does when she sees Jade holding the phone makes me sad, like she’s got to perform for Jades “fans”

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.