Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Strategichamlet

I’m confused why everyone’s talking about her trying to get pregnant when I can’t see anything on her insta at all about this?

MrsA

He’s looking at her in that picture like.... will I ever get a shag again?!
I don’t know if I missed something... has she openly discussed their (lack of) sex life? I see a lot of posts on here referring to it (or not “sucking his dick”) but I’ve never seen it discussed on her stories?

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I definitely think she does this, she did a story last year crying to the camera because noone ever picked her for free stuff and how she didn’t understand why and that she must not be good enough blah blah blah..
Then low and behold she suddenly started doing ads but it was ones where you get the product, post the ad and then submit it to some site and they decide if you get paid for it or not... so someone must have given her some tips on how to get freebies/do ads
Wouldn’t surprise me! When she did the ad for the ovulation bracelet it seemed totally random

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Someone gave her a few home truths before about the way she is/behaves and she went off on one. There was no little girl lost act then. I think she gives Rhod and his toupee a dogs life.
Would loved to have seen that!
I’ve unfollowed now, cringe ads and boring content 💤 I’ll still stay on the thread though for the updates 😁

Beadyeye

“If and are about it for a while” ... is this a welsh thing? Isn’t the saying normally “ummed and ahhed about it”? Never translates well via text but I’ve never heard of iffing and arring about something 😂
Hahha I say hummed and ha’ad but I’ve never heard of if and are 😂