Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seththebunny

@Wowwwwwwwww it does hit people differently, but the way she gets on about it on social media should at least be worrying/embarrassing for her family. It really isn’t normal behaviour for a grown woman to wail and sob to strangers.

@Seththebunny she doesn’t have to take her husband’s name but I do agree it’s not his surname so don’t give it to him. She could have said “Hamers/Edwards”
I appreciate what you’re saying, and I wouldn’t question it.. however her Instagram name is lifewithjadeedwards so she’s took his name

Tashy

Before she became a full time carer for her totally able family she used to come home every day from her 4 hour shift at asda, get back into her pjs and talk to her phone for hours at a time 😴 nothing is sacred, 1000 stories about not wanting to shag rhod, the only jobs available where she lived were carer jobs but she wanted to be a youtuber, her grief for the original bamps who had passed away but is now never mentioned, no one ever makes an effort for her birthday, she cant afford to buy furniture but wont do extra hours 😩 remember aswell she spent all her xmas money on a dressing room to do YouTube make up tutorials but couldnt afford a chair so used step ladders with a blanket over the top! Absolute fucking crack pot
That is perfect 😂👌🏻

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She’s in this tiny family bubble and other than her sister (who, from comments she’s made, is more favoured/successful/popular/confident than her which obviously has an impact on her confidence and how she feels she fits in) they are all older and closer to death than she is. She can’t see anything beyond that.

It’s really tragic and infuriating to watch and I wish I could shake her and show her that there’s a big old world out there but she’s too closed off to see it.

Anotherct

VIP Member
There's absolutely nothing stopping her getting a full time job. She's still young and is a pretty girl why doesn't she try for department stores / makeup counters etc. I remember her moaning about the part time Asda job and saying the only thing that will make her happy is "to do Youtube".

Also sorry to say but the grief over her grandfather is irksome. Regardless of how close you are I really don't think it's normal to grieve this much when death is everyone's natural end (if we're lucky!!) and nothing traumatic or unexpected happened to him. For goodness sake get a grip of yourself. He must have died one or even two years ago now?
She’s on about her other one that died a few weeks before the wedding, I think

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
“If and are about it for a while” ... is this a welsh thing? Isn’t the saying normally “ummed and ahhed about it”? Never translates well via text but I’ve never heard of iffing and arring about something 😂
Deffo not a Welsh thing she's one on her own is Jade Beb! 🙉

I love how she changed her bio to #cardiff to look classier why not just put where you're really from or does it not go with the upmarket social media influencer image you're trying to achieve (and failing)
I noticed this! She's trying to make herself look more glam, the idiot. She lives in a small town in South Wales called Blackwood I believe.

Comeagain?!

Looks like a freshly dropped turd on the top of her head. One flick of a finger to it and she'd topple over its that top heavy. Twat.

This is how I reckon Emma will turn out when she's grown up! Both anxiety ridden and scared of their own shadow. Work shy. Dependant upon others. And just shouldn't be near any social media.