Jade Billington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfectly timed with her latest video! My heart broke for her at the beginning. I’m glad she feels comfortable vlogging again!

Reactions: 3
Thanks for doing this. I am so sad and concerned for Jade. I went through a tough breakup two years ago and it still feels raw and tough some days. I can’t imagine the shock and upset she is going through.

Reactions: 6
I feel so sorry for her! She just seems very unhappy :( I’m glad she has her sister for company though, I honestly wouldn’t judge her if she saw multiple people! This is such a tough time, and looking after your mental health is so important. I’m glad she has her pets, bunny is the cutest dog ever😂

I’m so glad she has her pets and her family. I admire her a lot for being in front of the camera, especially the beginning of the vlog

Reactions: 3
Glad we have a rave thread. I do really like her for the most part. I’m glad she’s back to doing videoes. If can’t have been easy.

Reactions: 5
I liked her vlog, I’m excited to see more from her. Feel so sorry for her I can’t imagine what’s she’s going through. Feel like she’s dealing with it so well as I wouldn’t be able to 🤦‍♀️ x

Reactions: 1
She done so well! She def seemed different... you could tell it’s been a tough few weeks. She had half a smile on her face bless her. She def looks thinner. Tho to be expected goin thru such a hard time.

Reactions: 2
I really enjoyed her vlog today! She seems to have dropped the “baby voice” and sounds more mature. My heart aches for her though ☹

I really wonder if Matt had been having a hard time mentally with lockdowns, the stress of living through a pandemic and the ups and downs of 2020 (death in the family and no holidays/meals out/celebrations) and something snapped and he needed to press pause on everything until his head is clearer. He never seemed like a bad or unkind person to me and it seems so out of the blue. I genuinely thought they were such a happy and committed couple.

Am I the only one who thinks OhLaLaLa on the other thread isn’t the sister? She seems too caring and supportive of Jade to be on a site that she hates 👀

Reactions: 4
Thank you so much for creating the thread! I'm heartbroken for her, she seems like such a good hearted person and I don't think she saw the breakup coming at all. It was nice to see her back vlogging and I'm glad she has her sister and pets for company. I think she appears to be in a good headspace considering everything. I liked how she said she is determined to build her life up again or something like that. I got the impression that she's hurting a lot and expects to keep hurting for a long time but that she also feels strong and knows she'll get through it. Great to see.

Pleased to see this thread!

Surround yourself with positive souls and positive vibes come naturally:coffee:

Reactions: 4
I'm glad someone made this thread! I'm on the regular thread as well but I really do like Jade. Today's video was a bit tough, especially how sad she sounded in the beginning. Honestly, I'm proud of how positive she is being. I know how hard it is to drag yourself out of bed and go find the good so it's nice to see her doing that.

Just finished the vlog and happy to see she is trying her best to remain positive. Of course it is going to be tough for her I can imagine that first video was extremely hard for her to put up. But I’m looking forward to see what the future has in store for her. Even if that does include more ADs✌🏻

Very happy about this page, the other one has so many mean comments. I like both Jade and Matt, the truth is we may never find out what happened between them and will have to be happy with that. I keep thinking we may see them together again, this past year has put a strain on many couples. Whatever happens, I wish them well.

Very happy about this page, the other one has so many mean comments. I like both Jade and Matt, the truth is we may never find out what happened between them and will have to be happy with that. I keep thinking we may see them together again, this past year has put a strain on many couples. Whatever happens, I wish them well.
You’re right, this past year has put a strain on so many relationships.