Jade Billington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Jade but always found Matt a bit creepy. He seemed to be way too in to her to the point where I would find it annoying. He obviously wasn't as in to her as he made out though. Seems strange that he was saying she was perfect and he was happy whenever she was in the room in one of their videos last year.

Reactions: 1
I feel so bad for her. It seems like she had a load of ads lined up before this all happened and has to get them out now because brands have been patient with her but it seems like she just gets stick for it. I don't really see what choice she has if she already signed a contract. Also surely she needs as much money as she can get right now so I don't blame her at all! I'm v financially comfortable but if I suddenly had to buy my husband out, pay all bills, look after pets etc on just my wage then it would be a completely different story

Reactions: 4
I feel so bad for her. It seems like she had a load of ads lined up before this all happened and has to get them out now because brands have been patient with her but it seems like she just gets stick for it. I don't really see what choice she has if she already signed a contract. Also surely she needs as much money as she can get right now so I don't blame her at all! I'm v financially comfortable but if I suddenly had to buy my husband out, pay all bills, look after pets etc on just my wage then it would be a completely different story
Yeah it must be a complete shock to the system. I’d completely understand an increase in ads now just till she finds her feet, and I’d be okay with that.
I do think the number of ads without content was pushing it a bit before Matt left, but it’s easy money and you can always skip it if you don’t want to watch it. Think some people are overly pressed about the matter 😂

ADs don’t bother me as long as they aren’t something silly that they would never use. I think a lot of people who do complain about them wouldn’t turn down the money if the shoe was on the other foot

Yeah it must be a complete shock to the system. I’d completely understand an increase in ads now just till she finds her feet, and I’d be okay with that.
I do think the number of ads without content was pushing it a bit before Matt left, but it’s easy money and you can always skip it if you don’t want to watch it. Think some people are overly pressed about the matter 😂
Agreed! I don’t understand why you would continue to follow someones every move on social media if you do not like what they are doing or posting. I don’t expect a lot of content from someone going through an extremely difficult time in their life. Also don’t expect to know the ins and the outs of the split either. I think Jades shared more than enough already. Especially since Matt hasn’t posted anything. I feel like whatever did happen needs to remain somewhat private as not everyone with the right intentions will be watching her content unfortunately.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m not overly bothered by ads either. Let’s be real if someone said ‘we’ll pay you £1k for a story and a grid post for xyz’ I’d do it too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Bunny sleeping by the bath is so cute. We didnt really get too much Bun content before, I wonder if she's become more clingy since Matt left

I love how Bunny is sleeping next to Jade, it’s like Bunny knows what Jade is going through, she is so loyal to her :)

Reactions: 3
Right, so I'm new here. Like many of you I'm sure, I was so shocked by the split that I wanted to see if anyone knew any more information because it was just so baffling to me! They seemed like a really great team and just seemed to genuinely care for each other so for them to split up supposedly out of nowhere was actually really upsetting!

I'm a similar age to Jade and have been watching her videos for a couple of years now - I initially found her through the Disney vlogs but actually much prefer her day-to-day videos and just find her general demeanour to be calm and inspiring. I know you don't always know what happens behind closed doors but she genuinely seemed like a lovely, caring person. I can only imagine what she must be going through right now.

So this leads me on to the reason that I actually decided to post for the first time....I cannot believe the disgusting, outright, petty bitchiness that I've seen on this site. I'd heard of forums like this one before and assumed it was mainly inhabited by 14 year olds who didn't know better, but having read through some of the other Jade threads it's become very clear that most of the contributors of the really judgey, snarky posts are by people who are at least the same age if not MUCH older than Jade! It gives me so much secondhand embarrassment to read that kind of stuff - can you imagine being so unhappy in yourself that you decide to pick apart every aspect of a complete stranger's life? Especially when that "stranger" (Jade) is one of the least problematic people online right now.

If I were Jade, reading through those other threads would be like seeing every anxious, paranoid or negative thought you've had about yourself come to life. It's like when you're convinced that people are talking about you behind your back but your friend says "Don't be silly, no one would say those things about you." Except in Jade's case there actually ARE people saying all of things!

I do think that these kinds of sites can really breed troll behaviour and make people think it's OK to judge and pick apart every aspect of someone else's life, home, style and relationships. I don't know about you guys, but I certainly wouldn't want to stay friends with someone if I found out they were posting those kind of comments on a thread on this site. Imagine what they would say about you behind your back!

Also, on a lighter note, I do kind of love that one of the only things that these people can find to criticise about Jade is how clean and "perfect" her house is, haha.

Sorry to kind of 'rant', but I really don't think Jade deserves this level of hate. I think anyone with a heart can see that she's doing her best, trying to create content when she must be feeling so raw with emotion still and do you know what, I really don't care how many ads she posts! Make that bank, girl! As if we wouldn't do the same thing in her shoes.

I hope anyone reading this is doing ok, and keeping themselves safe and well.

Peace!
I agree that some people get so opinionated over the slightest things that it’s both hilarious and weird to read sometimes 😂
Jade is one of the nicest and least problematic vloggers I’ve come across, I do think there can be a lot of ads with no content but that doesn’t bother me. As Jade herself has said so many times, if you don’t like, don’t watch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
I agree, I’ve had to stop reading Jade’s other thread as it was getting a little too nasty! Sometimes I agree with this site when they call out certain influencers who definitely need calling out, but I think Jade is one of the kindest, sweetest Youtubers there is! She is also clearly going through something very traumatic, so she obviously isn’t going to be the life of the party right now

Reactions: 7
I just watched yesterday’s vlog and I loved it! I feel like she’s opening up a teeny amount more about how she’s feeling which is nice to see. She looks like she’s glowing 🥰