Jacqueline Jossa & Dan Osborne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not living her best life. She is dying inside thinking about what Daniel is doing and who he is sending nudes to

Reactions: 10
There’s definitely something dodgy about that ‘business’ he’s set up! Also ANOTHER range of hers coming out, lost count the amount she’s released during lockdown now.
She looks awful im sorry
Remember when Her and Daniel said she is too classy for TOWIE... but now she is happy to be associated with Charlotte Crosby hahaha

Dan is probably shagging his way through Bexleyheath while she is in Ibiza 😂
I was thinking the same about Dan. She'll be worried about him 😂 behind the scenes be constantly checking in with him.

She really doesn't look like a influencer to me at all. Seen her on her stories she still looks like the same even in ibiza. Girl next door.
She doesn't look like the other two the typical love island pretty little thing influencer look.
She looks out of place beside the other two.
Can't believe she is there with Charlotte crosby 😂 I never realised they were in ibiza working on the same thing. Charlotte is the lowest form of class there is 😂
I know jac is desperately trying to be a influencer but it doesn't suit her at all.

Reactions: 4
She looks even worse in the photo by the pool on Billies insta. Can she not see she looks frumpy?? And those bleeping trainers, don't understand the fascination with those eyesores
Hate to be horrid but she looks so out of place stood next to them girls
She is so frumpy and disgusting with them trainers on like she is going home after a night out not for a clothing shoot!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Can someone make a in the style thread, it won’t let me !
Oh yes please! I have tried but won’t let me! Or I’m doing something wrong lol. I am interested in the set up of all these collaborations for In The Style. And that Adam and Jamie who own it.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same about Dan. She'll be worried about him 😂 behind the scenes be constantly checking in with him.

She really doesn't look like a influencer to me at all. Seen her on her stories she still looks like the same even in ibiza. Girl next door.
She doesn't look like the other two the typical love island pretty little thing influencer look.
She looks out of place beside the other two.
Can't believe she is there with Charlotte crosby 😂 I never realised they were in ibiza working on the same thing. Charlotte is the lowest form of class there is 😂
I know jac is desperately trying to be a influencer but it doesn't suit her at all.
The conversation must be riveting between those three jesus can you imagine. ITS must really be floating down the shtter if they are the people they have chosen to promote their brand?!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how much jac and the others would be getting paid for this. They get flights and their stay there for free but I wonder how much the paycheck is

Reactions: 1
Why is jac so obsessed with those trainers? What are they? I’ve got nicer trainers from supermarkets...

• Haha
I feel a bit sorry for her in these pics, she’s clearly uncomfortable and doesn’t want to be there. I don’t get why you’d put those 3 together? Billie and Jac I can understand with the mummy influencer thing but with Charlotte too it’s just odd. And even more odd because Jac is so bad at posing and pretending to be in to it!

Reactions: 8
Also don’t get why she’s wearing a glorified tracksuit when it’s clearly hot there!
It’s making me hot just looking at her!

I also wish she would saying ‘hi guyzzzz’ it’s doing my nut in! Why Does she have to say it on every story? It’s almost like stew taking the piss

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I feel a bit sorry for her in these pics, she’s clearly uncomfortable and doesn’t want to be there. I don’t get why you’d put those 3 together? Billie and Jac I can understand with the mummy influencer thing but with Charlotte too it’s just odd. And even more odd because Jac is so bad at posing and pretending to be in to it!
Yep. And Jac isn’t big but standing next to them, especially Billie, she looks massive. Won’t be doing much for her confidence.

Also don’t get why she’s wearing a glorified tracksuit when it’s clearly hot there!
Maybe she feels her body will be picked on next to those two. I personally think she looks better than Charlitre and Billie anyway.
I wonder if Daniels gone on this trip...

She comes across as so common, particularly when we can all see the chewing gum in mouth when she speaks. The latest stories are as usual diabolical and what the hell have they done to her hair?! Also, when in Ibiza in july why would you take a long sleeved playsuit?!!

She looks horrific!!
Sorry but I feel like they are not taking her seriously and having a laugh
Billie looks well put together and jac what are they thinking!!

Reactions: 4
Nice social distancing going on there, and I expect the party tonight wont be adhering to it! 😡 Aside from that, she's so basic, isn't she? Let's be honest, she seems very bratty, is very average looking, and doesn't have a great figure for the clothes she wears/models, but she could make the best of herself, yet I'd say 9 times out of 10 she doesn't bother, and when they make her up for these press/PR events, she still looks out of place, not dressing for her size and talks like a chavvy teen down her phone, no trying to make herself seems more professional!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.