Jack Monroe (bootstrapcook)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her/his/their/it’s name can’t actually be Jack Monroe?? She/he/they must have changed it.

Is she/he a boy or a girl at the moment? Can never keep up.
doesn’t really matter, regardless of their gender... still a chickpea eating numpty

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I stopped watching Saturday Kitchen when Tebbutt fronted it; head.

😁😁 I’m watching that show April 13th 😁😁😁😁😁 and I hope her tin of chicken soup comes home to roost.
Lol what’s wrong with Matt?! Slightly arrogant I guess but don’t think he’s too bad?

Intrigued to see how this show pans out!

Reactions: 2
Lol what’s wrong with Matt?! Slightly arrogant I guess but don’t think he’s too bad?

Intrigued to see how this show pans out!
It'll pan out like this: Matt will do well and present a cooking show with random interjections from a mumbling, shaking greaseball in the corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Aaaaaahahah! There’s no need for her to come here and row with us, just drop the receipts for all of the wild claims you make and the thread is dead in the water then init? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why do other people not see through this woman? I don’t get it

Reactions: 14
Why do other people not see through this woman? I don’t get it
I don’t know it really stresses me out her behaviour is so vulgar and she’s such a massive liar but people just creep around her! It’s mind blowing!

Reactions: 13
She’s vile. She doxxed me publicly on her IG account when I called her out on something a couple of years ago. At the time I stupidly had my real name vaguely linked to my Insta and she managed to pull a news article about me and posted about it with my full name and location.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
She’s vile. She doxxed me publicly on her IG account when I called her out on something a couple of years ago. At the time I stupidly had my real name vaguely linked to my Insta and she managed to pull a news article about me and posted about it with my full name and location.
😲😲😲

Reactions: 5
That’s awful! She really is vile

That’s awful.

Omg the hypocrisy. So Jamie Oliver's news, and his good positive service was used as a baton to clobber him and that was OK.
Now she is going to be on television of course everybody has to #be kind. I hope JO writes an article stating 'how we all guffawed at Jack going um and ah and thinking Opal Fruits on toast was a meal'.
opal fruits (
yet another hint of some sordid past.. as if anyone cares.. does anyone know when the tv show starts?
i just thought she was a self centered attention seeker but that really is other level awful.. will definitely not be watching her show now even just for the cringeworthy factor

Reactions: 9

Yel

If I was her I wouldn't be so smug about a TV show. All her own tweets that have been saved here should be a constant worry now she's gnawing her way up the celebrity pole.

Remember a few weeks ago someone suggested to film herself to show what she was doing and she bit back like a rottweiler saying she didn't have time to do all that cute tit?

Then she goes and films her gluing her photos.

If any of us could make £10+ proffit from a selling a 6"x4" photo you bet we'd be ecstatic doing it every night. It's hardly a selfless task you twit.

Screenshot_2020-04-03-08-55-20-777_com.twitter.android.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she get the job because of who her partner is , bit of who you know not what you know?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Yel

She always has to over egg her make believe stories. Photography equipment holds its value very well, but yet she had to sell her DSLR for rent and it broke her heart and she sold it for 1/10th of its value 🤥
Screenshot_2020-04-03-09-03-08-055_com.twitter.android.jpg

Reactions: 8
If I was her I wouldn't be so smug about a TV show. All her own tweets that have been saved here should be a constant worry now she's gnawing her way up the celebrity pole.

Remember a few weeks ago someone suggested to film herself to show what she was doing and she bit back like a rottweiler saying she didn't have time to do all that cute tit?

Then she goes and films her gluing her photos.

If any of us could make £10+ proffit from a selling a 6"x4" photo you bet we'd be ecstatic doing it every night. It's hardly a selfless task you twit.

View attachment 103242
Please don't let that be cheap PVA glue she's using !!

For any photo let alone ones you're selling it should be official photo glue. It's acid and lignin free, drys quickly and can be removed easily. In no time the photographs she's selling will be warping and disintegrating - even with acid free PVA glue 😕 (photo glue doesn't come in large bottles only tubes).

What a twit but didn't expect any more from her really

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.