Jack Monroe (bootstrapcook)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My house has 2 floors but is classed as a dormer bungalow, it's almost as if bungalow is the chic home at the moment. Probably a dormer bungalow, but she conveniently dropped the dormer part

Reactions: 1
My house has 2 floors but is classed as a dormer bungalow, it's almost as if bungalow is the chic home at the moment. Probably a dormer bungalow, but she conveniently dropped the dormer part
I think you're right. My dream home is a proper mid-century bungalow, much to my husband's dismay

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love those bungalows you see especially in Australia and 'Out of Africa' with those beautiful covered wide verandahs with ratan furniture and a gin and tonic.

Reactions: 4
I think you're right. My dream home is a proper mid-century bungalow, much to my husband's dismay
There was one for sale recently up in the hills near where I live, my dream home but too expensive sadly. A mid-century bungalow with views, what more could we ask?

• Heart

Yel

Warning the beeb is actually quite an astute move - so any criticism at all she can say comes from here and therefore doesn't count. Sali Hughes
If she's lied about the extent to which she targeted Jamie Oliver and said it was just one tweet it might come back to bite her.

At least now she's got the BBC show she's stopped begging for money. Although she won't be deactivating her patron as she probably feels she's owed money for existing.

Thread suggestion, just keep it simple and make it show up in Google as she'll never dare mention tattle as it's too incriminating:

Jack Monroe #2 bootstrap cook on BBC one's Daily Kitchen Live with Matt Tebbutt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If she's lied about the extent to which she targeted Jamie Oliver and said it was just one tweet it might come back to bite her.

At least now she's got the BBC show she's stopped begging for money. Although she won't be deactivating her patron as she probably feels she's owed money for existing.

Thread suggestion, just keep it simple and make it show up in Google as she'll never dare mention tattle as it's too incriminating:

Jack Monroe #2 bootstrap cook on BBC one's Daily Kitchen Live with Matt Tebbutt
great idea!!

She’ll have thousand of steps clocked up already today with all that backpedaling she’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is just unreal! The backtracking and blaming it on anxiety all the time 🤣 and slating other people for exactly the same things she does...

I have to admit I did think the post questioning the cuts on her arms was out of order, however there is absolutely loads of valid criticism on here that she's definitely brought on herself so if her tweets bring people's attention here then that's not a bad thing imo

Reactions: 9
Now trying to claim “crappy bungalow” means “untidy”. But Jack last week you tweeted it’s unfair that Jamie Oliver lives in a huge multimillion pound prime London house while you are stuck renting said crappy bungalow. Nothing to do with tidiness, clearly. Now deleted of course.
"clumsy choice of wording" is not a believable excuse from someone who makes their living writing!

Reactions: 12
I'm really curious to see how this BBC show will pan out since Jamie's show has gone from being in his filming kitchen with a crew to his home with his phone and just him and Jools, so how are they producing a show? Is it already recorded? Especially as she is immunocompromised and supposedly terrified to go outside? I'm not going to watch it def not adding to her viewing figures, but I'm very curious how it's going to work...

Reactions: 10

Yel

I'm really curious to see how this BBC show will pan out since Jamie's show has gone from being in his filming kitchen with a crew to his home with his phone and just him and Jools, so how are they producing a show? Is it already recorded? Especially as she is immunocompromised and supposedly terrified to go outside? I'm not going to watch it def not adding to her viewing figures, but I'm very curious how it's going to work...
Poor Jack has to grab her walking stick and haul her bedridden arthritic carcass into a TV studio to work else she can't eat or pay the bills. She's a gig economy worker on the breadline renting a crappy bungalow in Southend and the TV exec partner she lives with only earns 250k. Shame on the BBC for exploiting her vulnerability and only paying the living wage 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor Jack has to grab her walking stick and haul her bedridden arthritic carcass into a TV studio to work else she can't eat or pay the bills. She's a gig economy worker on the breadline renting a crappy bungalow in Southend and the TV exec partner she lives with only earns 250k. Shame on the BBC for exploiting her vulnerability and only paying the living wage 😆.
She's going to go on air with a walking stick isn't she? It's going to be in shot resting on a worktop or chair somewhere within her reach or she will be a seated presenter because of her pain 😂😂 along with her epipens and probably just some giant medical bag with her name embroidered on it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's going to go on air with a walking stick isn't she? It's going to be in shot resting on a worktop or chair somewhere within her reach or she will be a seated presenter because of her pain 😂😂 along with her epipens and probably just some giant medical bag with her name embroidered on it 😂😂
I really wonder if she will be as "woe is me" on TV as she is on twitter? If so I don't think that is the content anyone wants to see, things are negative enough for so many people what most people want is positivity/escapism

Reactions: 8
I really wonder if she will be as "woe is me" on TV as she is on twitter? If so I don't think that is the content anyone wants to see, things are negative enough for so many people what most people want is positivity/escapism
Exactly, we are all struggling at this time, these are unprecedented times for everyone across the world, her woe is me attitude will not and should not fly

Reactions: 6

Yel

I don't think she's capable of turning off her life draining dementor personality.

Imagine if someone else poor was on the show, she wouldn't be able to stop her self from trumping them with that she had been poorer. No one has struggled as much as jack. Those two years where she couldn't buy a cople of £160 bottles of perfume were a hell hole that no one else can comprehend.

If she trips herself up so much with her lies on twitter imagine how much worse live TV is. Deleting her own tweeting history alone won't stop her from getting tangled up in contradictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"clumsy choice of wording" is not a believable excuse from someone who makes their living writing!
She is a writer and journalist don’t ya know !!!

I don't think she's capable of turning off her life draining dementor personality.

Imagine if someone else poor was on the show, she wouldn't be able to stop her self from trumping them with that she had been poorer. No one has struggled as much as jack. Those two years where she couldn't buy a cople of £160 bottles of perfume were a hell hole that no one else can comprehend.

If she trips herself up so much with her lies on twitter imagine how much worse live TV is. Deleting her own tweeting history alone won't stop her from getting tangled up in contradictions.
Yep. Her twitter history must be causing her great anxiety. That and the fact she can’t delete it all cos there will be screenshots!!

Reactions: 1
"Horrendous online bullying and unimaginable cruelty."

Jamie Oliver can probably relate to this Jack, maybe now you understand why we were so upset by what you did. I'm sorry she feels she's been bullied, I truly am.

Reactions: 7
Can you imagine having the time to delete 36,000 tweets? How much you must be shitting your pants about what you've previously said?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.