Jack Monroe (bootstrapcook)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DsNao9cWsAAmExG.jpg
Forgive me if this is completely out of line but... I don't see any evidence of wrist cutting in any of the many many photos of her hands with bowls of food that she's posted.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 100132Forgive me if this is completely out of line but... I don't see any evidence of wrist cutting in any of the many many photos of her hands with bowls of food that she's posted.
I know I've mentioned this previously but does anyone find her "hand holding her dishes" pictures really off putting? I always think her hands just look so dirty!!

Reactions: 14
I've noticed that too! .... she also puts on a fuggly filter that makes her hands look veiny, blue and a bit tit and then when someone says something it's "I have arthritis" and "I was born prematurely so I have weird excess skin" (I tit thee not!) instead of admitting to filters for either making her slop look better or to get attention when some noob pops up and asks about her mangled looking hands...

Reactions: 10
I've noticed that too! .... she also puts on a fuggly filter that makes her hands look veiny, blue and a bit tit and then when someone says something it's "I have arthritis" and "I was born prematurely so I have weird excess skin" (I tit thee not!) instead of admitting to filters for either making her slop look better or to get attention when some noob pops up and asks about her mangled looking hands...
Mary Berry has a disability w.r.t. one hand. I've never once heard her complain, moan about, or even noticed it until she had that country show once where they went through her life history. This jack idiot is the biggest melt and professional victim around (on-par with Jameela Jamil)!

Reactions: 11
Mary Berry has a disability w.r.t. one hand. I've never once heard her complain, moan about, or even noticed it until she had that country show once where they went through her life history. This jack idiot is the biggest melt and professional victim around (on-par with Jameela Jamil)!
Mary Berry gave up cooking shows in the late 80's because of her Rheumatoid Arthritis, it was so bad she retired but kept on writing. When I was diagnosed with the same my mum was so upset because she would see Mary's hand and feel sorry for her. When she came back on TV it was lovely to see someone living a great life and with such elegance and at a fabulous age too. Ms Monroe could learn a thing or two about grace, humility and, duck it, cooking too. Awful human, self absorbed, ball of aggression and bullshittery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Mary Berrys hand issues stem from Polio as a child but the RA probably didn't help.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 100132Forgive me if this is completely out of line but... I don't see any evidence of wrist cutting in any of the many many photos of her hands with bowls of food that she's posted.
She's just a massive liar from what i can see. A bit much and fraudulent to claim such health issues especially when it takes away from other real and genuine cases. More fool her 'fans' who fall for her Patreon begging, especially after seeing her vile social media trolling of others that she's done for her own benefit, get more sympathy with her faux-poverty and faux-mental illness(es), and so she can get her own way in terms of a tv show and media coverage. The epitome of hypocrite and bullshitter

Reactions: 6
Similar age and my cat tore the back of my hand apart when I was 17 and you can still see faint scarring (school was convinced i was self harming) so hers I would expect to see skin discoloration.

Reactions: 4
I'm absolutely disgusted with her tweets these past few days. The pile on that she initiated against Jamie Oliver was nothing less than a hate campaign. #BeKind my hole. Biggest hypocrite and money-grabbing witch I ever had the displeasure to follow on social media.
And chickpeas and rice ISN'T a bleeping meal you twit!!!

Reactions: 17
I was excited to see there's a thread on him/her just now. I first heard of her through this video a few years ago. Starts at 0:56

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I was excited to see there's a thread on him/her just now. I first heard of her through this video a few years ago. Starts at 0:56

This is very funny. And he’s quite right about the matter imo. Has she abandoned the trans thing now?

Reactions: 2
I see the This Morning slots dried up, I bet the noob thought they was on to a winner there.
So glad I'm not alone in finding this one a rather distasteful mess.

Reactions: 6

She has quietly dropped the him/they non-binary part of identity and gone back to identifying as a woman it seems.

Reactions: 4
They put her on the spot being interviewed yesterday asking what she was eating. Apparently she and her family are still eating the 1/2 Tin hoops, 1 tin chickpeas, 1 tin coconut milk, 2 carrots and 2 celery stalks that she made a couple of days ago😆. It's quite something how that meal has been stretched out to last days.

I see the This Morning slots dried up, I bet the noob thought they was on to a winner there.
So glad I'm not alone in finding this one a rather distasteful mess.
Did she get dropped from cooking there this week? Last week she was calling her slot this week iirc the interview of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember a few years back I tried her Pint Glass Bread recipe, it looked easy.

However the backbone of the recipe was 2 x pint glasses of flour and 1 x pint glass beer... problem being the beer I had was a 440ml can.

How was I meant to make that work and what was the point of making the ratios pint glasses if that’s not how you buy off licence lager or bitter? At the time I blamed myself, thought as I’m not British I didn’t understand something about standard alcohol units or I bought the wrong thing. But I do think cans you buy tend to be 440ml, 500ml or bottles I’ve seen are 650ml.

So now I’m thinking it was all a gimmick, something she thought sounded good, regardless of how puzzling it might be to bread-making novices.. which is her target audience. How tit is that?

ETA: I have now googled and see that Stella and Heineken etc come in 568ml cans. But she says to get supermarket basics range bitter which all seems to be 440ml as far as I can tell. Still confusing IMO 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her knuckle dragger followers are trying to do a jack and start drama with nigela and target people.
Screenshot_2020-03-27-11-51-43-186_com.twitter.android.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-27-11-51-58-184_com.twitter.android.jpg

Because she's been so kind to Jamie🤦‍♀️
Screenshot_2020-03-27-11-55-13-190_com.twitter.android.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They put her on the spot being interviewed yesterday asking what she was eating. Apparently she and her family are still eating the 1/2 Tin hoops, 1 tin chickpeas, 1 tin coconut milk, 2 carrots and 2 celery stalks that she made a couple of days ago😆. It's quite something how that meal has been stretched out to last days.

Did she get dropped from cooking there this week? Last week she was calling her slot this week iirc the interview of her life.
Not sure if she's been dropped as such but definitely the work appears to have dried up.
I always thought watching the presenters around her seemed to be humouring tbh

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.