Jack Monroe #99 Great Eggspectations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Louisa would think about a person who takes money from people on benefits to maintain a lavish lifestyle?
At this point, we're all under the impression that Louisa thinks sucking a strepcil behind a face mask equates to some adventurous sex.
It's unlikely she gives a continental duck about people on benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Are you familiar with my body of work protecting Louisa’s body of work on Twitter? Now duck off.

She did this on Louisa's insta a while back - Jack inserted herself into an exchange and said Louisa was on her sofa that very moment.

Louisa has a professional job that requires dealing with people in a professional way - and then Jack appears and brings everything down to her childish level. Louisa should distance herself from Jack.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Are you familiar with my body of work protecting Louisa’s body of work on Twitter? Now duck off.
I don't think I have ever used the phrase 'familiarise yourself with __ body of work'. Jack loves it! Such a Tory sentence.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
To be producing so much vapour from a lozenge to make your eyes water, you’d have to be doing some pretty intense mouth breathing. Also, if she *is* symptomatic (which is she trying to hint at with the strepsils?) she really shouldn’t be going out anywhere. If she’s just at home alone, there’s not really any need for a mask. I foresee possible has she/hasn’t she got Covid as a possible cover for a potential chaos aftermath?

I was working in hospital wearing a procedure mask for 9 hours a day and I assure you, popping Fisherman’s Friend was necessary to stop from feeling totally disgusted by the smell of my own breath when I got dehydrated. Never made my eyes water.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Yeah, I started out feeling sorry for her, then realised they are made for one another
- Cackling like schoolgirls on hiding JO's books behind Jack's in a bookstore
- Allegedly feeding Jack confidential info from work (a la Marcus Rashford's MBE before the embargo lifted)
- She will know about Jack's Patreon & tip jar, whilst being at the head of programmes lifting the lid on poverty in the UK :mad:
Maybe some one should suggest an expose of scamming people in poverty? 😇 social media cons

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Quite disturbing behaviour too. Regardless of what Louisa is like, patrolling your ex/partner’s social media like that is not normal. She gives me bad vibes
Like when she aggressively patrolled the Daily Kitchen hashtags like it was hers to police

Reader, I have a confession. I too brew my own kombucha.

I'll close the door behind me.
Just don't show us your scobies and we will say no more on the matter 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is this... part of a bizarre courtship ritual via Twitter to try and get Louisa’s attention 😱

Anyway, I should make an introduction. Not just keep posting ASSUMING you all know about my BODY OF WORK.

I’ve been a longtime lurker, based in a time zone that’s pretty much opposite England 🔺

I had forgotten I’d even followed JM on Twitter until the JO chaos pile on, and then looked into some tweets further, did some googling and found my way here. I couldn’t believe she was still talking about poverty as if she was *still personally* deep in the throes of it.

I unfollowed on Twitter and became engrossed in this delightful forum of fellow frauen. I’ve spent many late nights with terrible sleep patterns scrolling these pages having to stifle laughter so I don’t wake up my fiancé.

I’ve had many personal brushes with “not being OK” and her rhetoric and, well, branding of it is infuriating.

To think that she’s capitalising off her poverty cosplay and taking $ from those who ARE IN GENUINE MATERIAL DEPRIVATION really boils my piss.

And even though I’m located on the other side of the world, I know that poverty in England today is magnitudes more difficult and widespread than her brief experience in quite different circumstances.

Re the question of when she might be found out, I think she’s small and irrelevant enough to mostly fly under the radar, and if anyone was slightly inclined, she’s got that slight risk factor for suing.

Anyway, hope this wasn’t TOO SHORT.

Can I have a SANDWICH AND A PISS now?

‘Her legs may never uncross again’ gives new meaning to the eucalyptus posy in her shower.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 104
Is this... part of a bizarre courtship ritual via Twitter to try and get Louisa’s attention 😱

Anyway, I should make an introduction. Not just keep posting ASSUMING you all know about my BODY OF WORK.

I’ve been a longtime lurker, based in a time zone that’s pretty much opposite England 🔺

I had forgotten I’d even followed JM on Twitter until the JO chaos pile on, and then looked into some tweets further, did some googling and found my way here. I couldn’t believe she was still talking about poverty as if she was *still personally* deep in the throes of it.

I unfollowed on Twitter and became engrossed in this delightful forum of fellow frauen. I’ve spent many late nights with terrible sleep patterns scrolling these pages having to stifle laughter so I don’t wake up my fiancé.

I’ve had many personal brushes with “not being OK” and her rhetoric and, well, branding of it is infuriating.

To think that she’s capitalising off her poverty cosplay and taking $ from those who ARE IN GENUINE MATERIAL DEPRIVATION really boils my piss.

And even though I’m located on the other side of the world, I know that poverty in England today is magnitudes more difficult and widespread than her brief experience in quite different circumstances.

Re the question of when she might be found out, I think she’s small and irrelevant enough to mostly fly under the radar, and if anyone was slightly inclined, she’s got that slight risk factor for suing.

Welcome! I love it when new cabal dwellers arrive and say 'can I have a sandwich and a piss now?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Welcome take a seat

Don’t feel lost

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Gosh is she still withering on about boring stuff.

Also anyone wanting to save money shopping get to Tesco's with your clubcard. I saved 5 pounds off my shop today

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just remembered, is 'getting a dog' on the Jack to-do list?

it's not cos she did say she wasn't getting one cos she RENTS. i'm keeping track of things she's Absolutely Totally Really Gonna Do.

unless, people do think it should go on, and i'll add it. thoughts anyone?

Reactions: 16
it's not cos she did say she wasn't getting one cos she RENTS. i'm keeping track of things she's Absolutely Totally Really Gonna Do.

unless, people do think it should go on. thoughts anyone?
What about her sooper sekrit behind the scenes work with Marcus Rashford?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

unless, people do think it should go on, and i'll add it. thoughts anyone?
She didn't say she'd definitely do it. Plus, she has been using your list, so let's not encourage her with animals.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I see she's liked this tweet, slagging off a programme presented by Grace Dent. I haven't listened to the programme but it sounds appalling. We await the pile-on, Jackie.

Oh, what's that? You're a hypocrite who only piles on people you aren't friends with?

As you were then.

IMG_20201103_132226.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Sorry to agree with Jack but I can't let this go because absolutely tonnes of chocolate is vegan, even just normal stuff you can buy in Aldi.
I'm touchy on this subject because when work people bring it in they just assume I won't eat it when I often could.

Hang on just a mo. I was intrigued. So I went to look. It’s just banana, microwaved to duck and then lob some chocolate in. Tbf, she does state that it’s ‘not really a recipe’ (no tit Sherlock) but then goes on to spend paragraph after paragraph wittering on about the ‘blissful moments’ and ‘accidental mid morning desserts’. Oh, and it’s ‘virtuously vegan’. I assume if you leave out the chocolate. But then it’s just a fucked banana and that’s a whole different ball game.
PS She says it’s something she ‘wouldn’t mind feeding to the kids....if only I can relinquish my sudden fierce ownership of Every Banana In The House’. You can almost touch the maternal feels.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.