Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
How did she lay AstroTurf under the stairs in April/May if she hasn't seen the fucking floor for two years? 😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

Silver Linings

VIP Member
STOP TWEETING.
7669672A-1ABF-4A5E-B4FC-DF7B3AF712A4.jpeg

What is she insinuating now? A topical Halloweeny ghost? The pooing fox? Paul Hollywood in a Nazi costume?

• Haha

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
What a crap photo. Is that disgusting looking pasta being served in a vase?!
You don’t eat your pasta out of a vase? Wow you’re clearly totes square and not a maverick. I for one can only eat it from my genuine Ming that I found in a skip that was placed in a muddy puddle outside a charity shop.

Feel sorry for you babes x

• Haha

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Saw this during the night. Apologies for odd screen print I was on a PC.
Where was this posted? This is the kind of thing journalists need to see. 😡 we called it, thrifty shades of beige was destined to be a con, never to be mentioned again. How can she get away with it whilst “campaigning” in the loosest sense of the word for support for low income families?

SHE IS A FUCKING CON

Can we start a hashtag?

#refundthemjackmonroe

• Angry
  • Heart

MancBee

VIP Member
View attachment 290733
Is she claiming Hollywood is an actual Nazi officer fgs? He obviously put badges on a jacket he already had, or bought/borrowed a costume that fit. Obv. he is a twat of the highest order but why does she always do the 🧐 I am cleverer than you and have worked out something you haven’t. Ruby T will wake up and join in no doubt.
She is beyond a parody of a perpetually offended, woke, lefty teenager.

It is well documented that he was at an 'Allo 'Allo themed party. The original tweet she is replying to suggests it was an ordinary night in the pub and that is just a lie.

I am not one to support far right Nazi sympathies (I know little of Hollywood so have no comment on him) but come on. The TV show was one which parodied the Nazis, they were the focus and butt of many of the jokes. It would have been a poor themed party if everyone had come as Mimi, Yvette and the British airmen.

Hollywood has apologised, which was unnecessary in my book, he was playing a character which was a figure of fun. Also it was 17 years ago, peoples attitudes have indeed changed to that sort of thing. She certainly loves to live in the past does Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Cuileann

Chatty Member
Yes Jack he is a literal Nazi, that’s why he has the armband on the wrong fucking arm and probably more historical inaccuracies :rolleyes: The outfit looks quite thrown together and I’ve seen too many Karolina Zebrowska videos to presume it’s realistic. I don’t condone what he did, and don’t believe the era was an excuse knowing it wouldn’t have been acceptable even in the very white, very conservative place I lived in. But she’s verging on dangerous implying that there’s more to it than a stupid choice of costume

And the fact the story broke years ago! If it broke today and he hadn’t apologised, that’s understandable. If more photos or information had come out this morning, fine. This didn’t happen though. If only there were more important things to talk about, such as the FSMs situation, coronavirus, Brexit, even just having a whine about the government would be better than this

ETA saw @Veronicaaa ‘s comment about Bake Off, I don’t think that suggests that PH is a Nazi especially as it was the contestants making the mistakes? She’s grasping at straws there
To add to this, I'm pretty sure *actual* Nazis don't wear uniforms from nearly a century ago in full public view. It's a bit more insidious than that.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Tabitha D

VIP Member
View attachment 290849
Yes, quite right too. So don’t take the piss out of it then. Also maybe give the barbers a s/o as you’re a blue ticker.
She wants her kid to have a “proper smart” haircut that she “doesn’t have the skills for”. And yet she felt qualified to give a haircut to her mixed race younger brother during lockdown and was all over twitter asking for advice about it. (Which just goes to show, as if we didn’t know, that that was all about saying “behold, I have a black brother” after she had cocked up with that terrible tone-deaf BLM video).

• Angry
  • Heart

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Jack Monroe attacked David Cameron about his disabled son, and lies often to acquire money from the gullible. We don’t care about her opinion on gherkins either, or anything else.

(See, this is a pretty easy game to play)

• Heart
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Great find, but I feel that the Cotswold Co. inventory should stand alone as a body of work as it is now so close to the metric tonne at 974.68kgs.

I feel I need to make a confession. I awoke early this morning to the stark realisation that I have been hoodwinking members of this esteemed Frauternity for too long. It dawned on me that I have a Mango wood sideboard, alongside a Cotswold Co. Wine Rack, below a Smeg branded product. I am so sorry, I cannot apologise enough. With my maverick design ideas such as laying bottles of wine in the wine rack, and not leaving the drawers and doors of the sideboard ajar, I know that I have let myself down and must ask for forgiveness. In my defence, I have spent many hours curled up in a ball, howling, roaring, sobbing, clawing at the floor. I will complete my thesis on Cotswold Co. addiction, and take my leave from all future investigative matters.

View attachment 291031
The lies!!! You haven’t been categorising her Cotswold and Smeg, you’ve been coveting!
Want to make it up to us?
Get on that sideboard, start posing and get that finger on the self-timer trigger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sick of this woman being described as 'bruised' like a putrefying soft soft soft banana. Speaking of bananas, everyone saying they would eat a banana with a curry or other savoury meal - that's actually a Somali tradition! Don't tell Jack though, we don't need a bananasagne or liver and banana casserole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

kachoochoo

VIP Member
oh god, maybe she's doing this so that when she inevitably never works in tv again, she can say, "oh, i said some mean things about a beloved tv personality and got blacklisted. didn't i? i fully stand by it cos i'm such a maverick ain't i?"

or some such

• Haha
  • Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
This twitter user is one of my favourites who have seen through Jack’s shite and, refreshingly, is not a massive fash but a normal and seemingly lovely person.

Absolute fucking lol at her having a go at Paul Hollywood - are you kidding me? It’s just so obvious. Like we all know he’s one of those weird sports car gammons, just let him get on with it. And let’s face it, with her immersive poverty cosplay she’s not far behind such a distasteful costume.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Fraus, I’m really struggling here.

Can someone explain to me how the attached tweet detailing food being made for cheap is any different to anything our dear heart has posted? Because it’s all the same isn’t it, her posting food saying it’s cheap to eat and this guy saying the same. Didn’t blank the names out as it’s so easy to find.

Am I missing something?

View attachment 290501
Well I’d say john Austin is a bit of a racist cunt, but other than that, no he hasn’t done anything different from our Jackie, he’s priced up a meal. The side of racism might be hard for his family to swallow!

• Heart