Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
I've just had a peek through some of the recipes. Does anyone really spend that many hours roasting potatoes?

Reactions: 6

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Bit off thread and now coming over as serious Coren fan girl..but he’s had numerous twitter skirmishes. Esther c left twitter after Sali Hughes coordinated a mean girls pile on. Despite Jack doing some tittering behind her hand, don’t think for minute GC was at the likely fictional hi falutin dinner she claimed she hosted where she was parodied for being ‘uneducated‘ (possibly aka acting like a knob).
He’d never ever eat her slop.
He's made of stern is Mr coren, I doubt he would be bothered about Jack hence why there wasn't very much interaction between them before he came off twitter.

Reactions: 5

Droosie123

VIP Member
I’ve two step bothers....one I grew up with...and is referred to as my bother. One who I have rarely met and who is like to know better, I refer to him as a step bother.
we share a Dad.

Reactions: 5

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Yep - I’m adopted in a family with two biological children and another adopted sibling. We’re all just siblings.
Must be an oldie thing then, my step sister and I never lived together, we do not share a parent, she would spontaneously combust 🤯 if I referred to her as my sister.

• Angry
Reactions: 4

byropaw

I don't think there was anything off about Mackie's father's interviews about fostering.

He was being interviewed in the context of foster care allowances, and he was quoted in a way that seems natural for many quieter people. He didn't gush about the love and the children, but I had a strong sense his actions speak louder than words.

I'll be spinning past posts about him!

• Wow
Reactions: 2