Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
How's her shopping going today? Well I hope. Hope she has better weather than I currently do and the trolley makes it a speedy one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Captainmouse

VIP Member
It has to surely, or she won't have any food? Apart from the freezer of mush, we've all seen the nearly empty food cupboard, with the exception of a couple of smart price items. She'll have no fresh food, no bread, no milk, no basics. She's shown us all how little she has so now we're all watching and waiting for Sunday. That's what she wanted isn't it!
Naa the milkman is a regular, he brings at least milk and orange juice. And no doubt other goods

Reactions: 23

Marj24

VIP Member
Marie Antoinette, let them eat cake (brioche). Jackolytes let them eat stuffing soup...

Reactions: 22
Two and a half grand or similar I believe? My collegue at work had them
I have looked into them, yep a few grand usually but depends on your teeth. Definitely not NHS but definitely are one of the things she spent her cash on.

Like someone else pointed out earlier there’s being poor, and having plenty of money which you have spent on silly things. Jack is in the latter camp but is somehow fooling some unobservant people to believe she is in the former.

byropaw

Maybe grow a backbone, act your (unfacetuned) age and don't subtweet then? Even the use of the word subtweet is what all the teenagers do! You're 32, act your age and act professional on social media.
I was going to add to my earlier comment a 'warning' to Jack: 32 turns 42 in the flash of an eye and, Mx Monroe, you're going to need a new song

Sallers

She’d have had a field day in my Asda at half 9 this morning. The yellow sticker cabinet was over flowing. Oh and they had plenty of smart price hoops. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

bazzam

Chatty Member
I also find it extraordinary that she didn’t seem to promote this at all at the time. I can’t remember her pushing it at all. I think she just allowed the Trussell Trust to put her name to it, but put in the bare minimum of effort herself.
she doesn't work for free or even very much for charity it would seem.

Montrachet

Chatty Member
Sometimes I worry that the crazy antics will dry up and these threads will cease to be, when we have a classic moment (terrible, Brenda’s bangers, the black eye) it’s easy to think it’ll never get this good again... yet every single time she manages to outdo herself? Like who’d have predicted a stack of envelopes and a mango wood related injury this weekend, we were expecting silence! She’s Dino napping now, but we’ll get a chaos later when she has to wake up guarantee it 👍🏻

If it came to it, I wouldn't be averse to paying a small Netflix-type subscription to follow this. It is a privilege to witness, and could be a nice little earner.

You can't squiggle an embedded tweet like this one. Screenshot then edit to squiggle.

Thank you.

Am I alone in sensing that scrutiny and a stark reality is starting to encircle Chez Monroe? More importantly, can we get another #fake .... trending?

Last edited:
  • Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Oh christ. She literally just pours a tin of tomatoes over some raw sausages. That's it. It's like a spoof 😭
I haven’t seen this video in a while, but when I did, those were my exact thoughts 😱🤣

It's this..
Still too short.
It's fucking this..
Naaah, you mean echolalia, which is all about repeating words. I have a hyperlexic kid and I’ve never seen any similarities with Jack 😄

Both are autistic traits btw.