Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pop!91

VIP Member
I haven’t properly grunked through yet, but I feel compelled to say I have about the same amount of unopened post in my hall, thankfully not for traumatic reasons but because several previous occupants of my house have not been thorough with their address changes.

Perhaps a common occurrence in RENTED houses, no?
PLOT TWIST -perhaps it’s not her post, but post
From previous occupants of the shitty bungalow!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

LeftToMyOwnDevices

Putting the mango wood to one side for the moment. Jack you were 10 or 11 and I can guarantee you would not have been plucking your eyebrows at that time. Stop acting like you are so much older than you are. I am much older than you, I did pluck my eyebrows and I've got hardly any left as they don't grow back after repeated plucking. So those big bushy things above your eyes? Nah mate 🤦‍♀️
Thanks to @ChickenPorridge ive pinched your screenshot View attachment 287373
I concur, wasn’t it early nineties for thin brows rather than late? She’d have been 4!

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
See people like Nigella, Nadiya and Jamie know when to go away for part of the year, to develop their skills, have family life, quietly work on projects with the occasional tweet here or there to congratulate colleagues on things. They come out for a show or book release or whatever, are around for a bit of exposure and then they go again, so that when they have something to promote enough time has passed, they have new recipes or tips or experience, and they don't over-egg the exposure for people get sick of them. That's how their careers last decades, and will continue to do so. Jack however has released 6 books close together but goes round in circles every week or so, being so angry or so over the top on Twitter all the time. She never really disappears for half the year to work on a book or to develop skills to present a show properly. She's soon to exhaust public good will because she spills all her personal life and thoughts, and lies, and is very unprofessional. If she doesn't go away and work on herself she won't have anything new to give in the future.
'they don't over-egg the exposure'

Hehe

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
Yes, this was her original excuse - she sent that tweet at 1:10am, Sunday 25th October. The bad back excuse was then wheeled out later that morning at 8.30am.

Oh fuck off Jack...

View attachment 288068
Oh pet I had a paper job at the age of 13. Not because I needed to pay for food but because I wanted extra pocket money to buy sweets and save for Christmas presents etc. It was hardly going down the mines.

⬆ YES!!!! Why is nobody challenging her on this???

Is she that deluded she’s forgotten her actual life is well documented and is shared with living members of her family? That her property and restaurant owning grandfather’s will is now publicly known? That her publicity loving father has been the subject of several published interviews going back to at least 2004?

How can she survive the self-inflicted daily cringe of her own constant lies??

(insert “Kandi: the lies” gif here)

honestly if you invented her for a screenplay you’d be criticised for having non-believable, non-sympathetic characters.
Perhaps she was genteel poor. It's poor but with land and a bit house.

⬆ YES!!!! Why is nobody challenging her on this???

Is she that deluded she’s forgotten her actual life is well documented and is shared with living members of her family? That her property and restaurant owning grandfather’s will is now publicly known? That her publicity loving father has been the subject of several published interviews going back to at least 2004?

How can she survive the self-inflicted daily cringe of her own constant lies??

(insert “Kandi: the lies” gif here)

honestly if you invented her for a screenplay you’d be criticised for having non-believable, non-sympathetic characters.
Perhaps she was genteel poor. It's poor but with land and a bit house.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
I also want to add, that my last comment was in direct response to her. I know there is children who are made to earn money for their family and it is so sad.

I hope she is not insinuating that because if so shame on her.

• Heart

vale

Stand back in amazement one and all.
Marcus, a young man who actually grew up in poverty, now an MBE, has built a massive movement that is actually making a difference.
But also, Jack pointed out that you need a tin opener to open cans (you usually don’t now but still, let’s not demean what a fabulous moment this was for those struggling & suffering).
This can’t be real, they are taking the piss!

• Haha

Boyo

VIP Member
Does it weigh more than the 93kgs of sideboard that you lifted with ease earlier this year? If not I call bullshit. What am I thinking of course it's bullshit, you already said last night you weren't continuing with the £20 fake poverty shop because of all the nameless pricks, dickheads and sentient hams having the AUDACITY to steal your life's work.

FRAUD. CHARLATAN. GRIFTER. THIEF.

Now fuck off.
This ☝for the next thread title! 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart

Candytuft

VIP Member
She has been thoroughly shown up.
Jackolytes will still fawn and say ridiculous things. But so will the trolls who enjoy winding her up. The Jackotrolls.
That’s the price you pay for living your life online I suppose.