Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As long as she doesn't photograph herself cupping a bowl of any of that shite.
I find her hands incredibly upsetting.
They look like they've had a 'previous owner' who wasn't particularly careful with them.
*whispers* they look like rough man hands. Working class hands in fact. I've been wondering if the testosterone she bought online and took willy nilly have had this effect. Or have her hands always been like this? They seem disproportionate to her otherwise diminutive frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lanie

VIP Member
Christ, i've just read the recipe for moonshine mash.

That claggy wallpaper paste would have anyone backed up for days.

And why does she write about herself as if she is a food critic reviewing her own recipes? It's stomach churning!

"Moonshine Mash first appeared in Cooking On A Bootstrap, a bootleg riff on polenta made with potatoes and corn. I so named it because ‘hooch’, or moonshine, is typically made from potatoes or corn, and the idea of my own sneaky irreverent take on something usually considered quite special rather tickled me. This version takes the idea even further into the depths of culinary depravity"

Which inspires this:

Jack Monroe #77 Further into the depths of culinary depravity
She could have used her mother's cultural form of moonshine made from potatoes called poteen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she even mentioning the little girl and her age. If I was that child’s mum she would be getting a cease and desist letter ASAP. Like literally do not ever ever ever fucking ever talk about my kid you toxic cunt. Sorry, I’ve gone all Lock Stock Vinnie Jones. I have a 100% success rate of people not talking about my kids on Twitter 💅

I do wonder if some of her ‘I’m fake poor’ shit when her son was about one... was a narcissistic dig at the dad and his new baby/wife? Can you imagine her as your partners ex? He’d be like “My ex is a psycho” yeah course she is mate, we’ve all heard that before, oh wait....
I have missed where she talks about his sibling, that's naughty to be doing that

• Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Was it not only last week* that you were telling us that your son is your infallible alarm clock? When he comes into your bedroom every morning for a cuddle to start the day?

I’m not against bacon rolls, or in fact cuddles. But I’m against your nonsense.

*I know, I know - this is NOW
That is a real skill, to make absolutely ANYTHING look inedible 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Is probably why she's had so many jobs. Can you imagine her response to a customer complaint? Or a manager telling her to do a task?
If she wasn't sacked for her rudeness she will have stormed out in a tantrum
Or burst out crying when she encountered a full on psycho 'the customer is ALWAYS right' person who lives to make retail workers lives hell.

Mustard

VIP Member
Actually she looks very different all the time. I’m sure that’s not good for TV. You need to be identifiable.
yes, that’s what I meant. Different in each photo and also so different from the beginning of this year up to now, including the wig wearing.

Last edited:

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
Hehehehehehe. She says that SB may be “developing an enthusiasm for cookery”.

Slow your roll, Jackie; isn’t that Buddy Oliver’s “niche”.
A wise decision. Unless he wants to live of JMs offerings, he's better off learning to cook for himself!

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
On her FB she's describing the puke inducing tuna/courgette thingy.

She has actually written 'I fingered half a leek'

The mind boggles....
there’s a new recipe? Oh send me the screenshot pleaseee!

I’ve got a nice big pot of bolognese that’s being simmering on the hob since 3pm and I want to hug it tightly now

• Haha

Bugger13

VIP Member
She is NOT A CHEF!
Oh yes, my mistake 😬
What exactly is she writing books for? All anyone needs is a pamphlet saying ‘look at proper recipes from chefs &/or cooks who’ve tested theirs and feel free to experiment a bit’.
Given Brenda’s experience, Jack could justify being paid to NOT publish any recipes more than she could the other way around.

• Haha