Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chocolate choux

VIP Member
If she was living in a little 2 bed flat above a greasy spoon, working on a second hand Acer laptop from 2015, you might be able to muster up a grain of sympathy. That is farrrrr from the case.
I mean that would be far from ideal but in this climate especially that’s sadly a fairly desirable scenario? Compared to being holed up in a single room in a B&B/women’s refuge, sleeping steps away from your kids and having to share a bathroom with strangers. Knowing this is your reality while you’re on the potentially years long waiting list for a council property. Private rentals not being an option because landlords don’t care that the law says they can’t discriminate (and if you find a law-abiding one, you’ll still have to find £££s for the deposit/fees). Struggling to find work with the economy how it is and actually having childcare issues. No hope of saving while living on meagre Universal Credit. Grim

She’s so out of touch that I’d find it hilarious if it wasn’t rage inducing. Even back when SB was a baby, I believe she referenced having a two-bed flat. Currently, Local Housing Allowance for private rent often does not correlate with the supposed property size - the amount for a two-bedroom place for example will only be enough for somewhere with one bedroom. Overcrowding is a huge issue for many poor people yet she wants to talk about her “slightly too small” bungalow? The same one that has adequate bedrooms for her family, plus a spare, plus ample place to store her hoard?

The other day I overheard a couple of people debating over which homeless shelter was the nicest in the area, in their personal experience. At the time it made me feel sad - sometimes I forget how deprived this place is. But the contrast between them gushing over the most basic accommodation compared to Jack whining about her lovely, spacious bungalow - it really highlights her entitled, middle class mindset

But I guess her followers find her more palatable than toothless, overweight Tina who actually has to rely on a food bank to feed her kids

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
The first time she "cheekily" put the feelers out about possibly crowdfunding a house was when I first realised something wasn't quite right with JM and started to question the narrative she'd (until then) carefully curated. I can't believe she's bringing it up again. Actually, of course I can.

That saw photo is one of the most batshit things she's ever done, IMO. I can believe that finding a "FOR SALE" sign outside your rented house would be upsetting, but the fact she made sure every single moment of her "crisis" was documented for her followers (just before her latest round of subtle begging) undermines the whole thing. Just pure, performative bullshit that'll no doubt be deleted by tomorrow.

Also, nobody here is "terrorising her family", we're just commenting on things she willingly shits out into the public domain, the massive fucking melt.

• Heart
  • Haha

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Having a son around the same age I was disgusted when she wrote yesterday about her son’s “smeggy underwear”, it’s just a repulsive phrase to use and if his friends are on social media he will well and truly get the piss ripped out him. She treats him like a baby, I’m still shocked she puts him to bed at 7.30pm. Like how? I have to cajole mine about 2 hrs later to attempt to get him to bed!
‘Smeggy underwear’ is a really gross phrase to use about your son on a public platform. Cos I don’t give a crap, Jack - I don’t care if you’re ‘locked’ - 278 k followers is public. She uses him as a narrative device for whatever latest facet of her personality she wants to give time to. It’s astounding that she thinks it’s ok.

One minute he’s a sweet little cherub mumbling, ‘Found you mama’, and the next he’s acting like a grumpy pre-teen and shoving his underwear down sides of beds. Just keep private stuff private, Jack. Otherwise, you know, hateful discussion groups will have a field day.

• Heart
  • Sick

Emmapism

VIP Member
🤣🤣 Jack you voluntarily share so much identifying info yourself! In the last week you’ve mentioned living near tennis courts and shown a(n interioir) pic of your front door!
Look at me! Don't look at me! Look at me!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Saint_clemmie

VIP Member
Which would be 'averagely priced' and 'slightly too small'.
Why does she say this? Slightly too small? She’s one person and a child. Even when Louisa was there they were a couple and a child in a 3 bed (2 of which are definitely doubles and home to a super king bed) with 2 reception rooms and a lovely large garden with a shed. How much space does she need? I live in a fairly new (15 years old ish) 3 bed 🔺 with quite small rooms/odd proportions, a nice averagely sized garden and a garage. And I have 3 children! She definitely has more space than me.

It's so disingenuous though isn't it? She doesn't really have just a living wage salary to live on at all. Yet her followers lap it up!
Didn’t she say at some point that she pays herself the living wage and squirrels the rest away because she’s terrified of being poor again?

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Fackin ‘ell, what a mess. All that about a sign in her garden. Which was cleared up after one phone all.

.. two points. - asking about the price, would that be the next crowdfunding campaign or the secret stash of savings she definitely doesn’t have?
- and the classic “I workhard enough”. WHEN? When is she working? Fuck, she’s been in holiday for months, sleeping during the day and on Twitter, trips away and sunbathing on her new hammock. And she’s recorded the whole thing on social media, so when is she fucking working?? This rewriting of history was predicted..

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Omg she's hinting about crowdfunding isn't she. Putting the feelers out. Here we fuckin gooooo.

Also we only commented on the lasagne because it looked like horse spunk. I'm sure if you learnt how to make a white sauce we would never have commented 🤫

• Haha
  • Wow

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
They wanna do a fucking census of her followers hands up who out of you lot have Live Laugh Love on your walls fucking all of em

• Haha
  • Heart

SoulRebel

VIP Member
All this recent shit about protecting her privacy is such rubbish, ffs we know Jack's bra size, height (in old money and decimal 5.17 inches}, shoe size, very nice vagina, unruly flappy labia and can easily identify where she lives. We only know this because she has told us!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

MooBelle

VIP Member
Jack equates the working class experience with what is sub par, less than.
This☝
Because she had a really shitty 6 month period of time she thinks that makes her WC. Because she thinks WC =poverty. She thinks WC means lacking culture and living on (rinsed) beans.
And Saint Jackie must help the poor because she is an actual Prophet. She is such a narcissist that she genuinely believes she is superior and is here on earth to pull the poor out of squalor.
Like all narcs, if you question the narrative they just don't understand, their brains can't compute. They are hardwired to only see the world from their point of view.
When people see discrepancies in her tweets and bizarre claims and point them out, Jackie doesn't understand. She panics and sets the flying monkeys out to do her bidding.
When confronted with hard evidence of her lies she has a meltdown. Sometimes that means shaving her head, sometimes it means threatening to saw down a sign in her garden.
Yesterday she decided to delete her sm apps in a temper. She'll work out quite quickly that as an author (🤣) and public figure (double 🤣🤣) she needs SM to make a living.
She'll also miss her fix of the schmucks kissing her arse.

• Heart
  • Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Here's a suggestion, Jack: Try hanging out with people other than THE GOVES and NIGELLA LAWSON and HENRY DIMBLEBY and whoever else you meet at the Groucho. It might actually give you some perspective and realise that you are acting like an out of touch, ungrateful cunt.

• Heart

colouredlines

VIP Member
Honestly, I really think that parental oversharing on social media is going to erupt into a massive scandal in a few years.

• Heart

Montrachet

Chatty Member
They've deleted their Twitter account now. I think that speaks for itself!

Knew it!! Eamonn and Ruth ....... reveal yourselves!! They perfectly fit the profile for this site, and will be on a bloody good Grunka as we speak.

• Haha