Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oxford_Girl

Chatty Member
Also, she's used the whole cauliflower because Jamie used the whole one in his cauli cheese pasta last week. But he used the green bits for the gremolata, not as part of the actual main dish, uh she's such a dummy.
I made that yesterday and it is lovely good old Jamie

Reactions: 16

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
I want her to go into the jungle! Not being able to do anything because of random and irrelevant (undiagnosed) conditions doesn’t usually go down very well. She could be the camp cook! “Guys, tonight we have rinsed kangaroo bollocks in a fermented kombucha reduction, and I’m 90% vegan and an alcoholic BTW”.
They're not in the jungle this year. It could be her time!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hunty

Chatty Member
Actually, I’m pretty sure you can only have a blue tick if your account is public.
So if she takes it private, her account could very well lose the blue tick.
I wonder if she’s considered that.
Correct, you can't be verified with a blue tick and be private, it's one or the other.... 😂

• Haha

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Just wanted to say, and without checking if this has already been said upthread (sorry), but it’s probably a very good thing that the Tattle collective has decided not to post pictures of Monroe’s SM whilst she’s set it to private. Perhaps she’s trying to catch us out. To say, is there some law on publishing photos that otherwise should have been kept private? That could be a gotcha moment that she so desperately wants and her main motivation for the SM lockdown, knowing as she does that she has little else to beat Tattle with. In that instance, she is likely hoping for pictures from her SM to turn up here..
Gosh this is interesting. I don't know the legalities of it but maybe she did get advice which suggested this. I'm sure someone more learned than I M'Lud knows more, but I'm not sure how even locking an account with almost 300k followers could mean that her content is suddenly unsharable / private, though I agree it's better safe than sorry!

When I was her age, private tweets were called texts.
Or DMs - but people share even them online, usually to take the piss.

Reactions: 15
She's talking about roast chickens A LOT for someone who is "90% vegan" :rolleyes:
I mentioned them in conjunction with their being the main food source for teenage boys yesterday...

Has anybody ever seen her make a decent roast dinner in the last ten years? Or is a three quid chicken, 50p of mashed potatoes/four cabbage leaves and 5p of Bisto beyond her remit, as it's too elitist?

• Haha

Scarletfever

VIP Member
She sounds like a parent who doesn’t see her kid very often who then makes a big song and dance about how much fun they have when they are together.
I was also wondering did he just arrive back from the other parent and she's doing this whole show of feeding him as if to say he came back starving?

• Wow

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
That account follows he who should not be named as well btw. She was blocking his followers the other day wasnt she?

I think we’ve exhausted the Eye I Aye saga now. It’s directing us away from the incident with her son (I’m not on MN so I REFUSE to say SB 😫)

Either she’s lying. Again
Or her boy is genuinely concerned for her physical and mental welfare enough to sit by her side while she sleeps. Huge HUGE alarms going off for me. Where’s his Dad ffs??

• Sad
  • Angry

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
Grunking and wondering why ch4 continue to book those crusty old men comedians when the future of British comedy is clearly in these threads? Maybe Louisa joined tattle to #pitch to us.

Also what came first - the hideous insta mama bag or delusional aspirations of insta mamahood? #momofboys
‘Tis but an age old conundrum. Freud is no doubt turning in his grave, trying to fathom the exact point at which someone goes on the turn and aspires to nothing more than instamama status. The chemical reaction probably strikes at the moment they hear their first ding of the Patreon account. Only after hashtagging the life out of their poor innocent kid.

• Haha
She could he been completely honest about the boys meal and put it in a positive way, that convenience food can be appetising and nutrition once in a while. Yes I'm aware that she uses it more than she admits, no wonder her recipes from the books don't turn out as per the photos.

Chablis1

VIP Member
You sound like you’re being very hard on yourself. You were ill, you made mistakes and you’ve clearly been facing up to them, which is something to be so proud of (and something Jack can never seem to do). It’s not your fault there was then a global pandemic which has made it even harder. Cut yourself a bit of slack, it sounds like you’ve done incredibly to make it so far. I hope better days are ahead.
Agree. If you can be kind to yourself xx

• Heart

I steal names

VIP Member
Her insta comments are only available if she follows back. What a clown 😄

We await a blue ticker comment. Aaaaanytime now would be good.

(I know we're jokingly discussing her tatties, but I promise no discussions from me about anything actually personal to her. MH, SB stuff etc).