Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
You can literally see the boundary on the right-side bridge of her nose, where highlighter meets normal coloured non-glittery skin.

This is so badly done, it makes me think it’s deliberately shit in order to cause us all hilarity, and thus give her narc fuel (attention)?

Reactions: 17

Silver Linings

VIP Member
The pressure of working alongside Jimmy Nail on these threads finally caught up with him. After months of popping up to declare bullshit, he's finally cracked.

Novak Djokovic has smashed a tennis ball into a lines person's throat and been kicked out of the US open.

View attachment 235364

Is it a coincidence that this happened now, at the peak of Jack's most bizarre behaviour yet? 🤨 Tune in tomorrow to find out what happens "When Novak Nail goes BAD"
He’s forever entwined with her, it was my first thought when I saw the news. Silly Novak!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

bananasplit88

VIP Member
Looks like she's used her trusty highlighter around the bruise. Or maybe it's just the sunbeam effect again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Imainlylurk

Fuck me sideways, you lot are amazing. Nothing gets past this Cabal.

That is definitely the fish pie, the description on the pack is almost word perfect on her post, the piped topping is the final giveaway. It even mentions the Red Leicester!
I was a bit embarrassed to say I thought it looked quite appetising 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Tabitha D

VIP Member
yes was thinking the same. I have been following her on Twitter for years and years, and used to really respect and like her....... am thinking of unfollowing now as I don't want to follow and get caught up in her next chaos. I don't really give a toss about her any more. Lying narcissistic twat.

ETA: Whilst i don't care about her, i will always follow her as the cabal are amazing and i find i amusing to be kept abreast of the latest disasters :)
I suspect there’s more to it, as she’s also deleted so much. Possibly a management intervention? (Although this would be shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted).

• Haha

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Seeing as this week can't get any weirder I've grunkered my way back to thread 31, I bypassed it at the time.

• Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Her brown rice stew sort of thing (wtf even is that?) sounds like punishment compared with his carb feast of fish pie, chips and veg. And I dont even eat fish. 🤢
I think that says a lot about how she feels about food. Added to the fact she considers herself a feeder, we don’t have to look far for the answers.

Her current twitter and Instagram feeds feel like a lot like a scenario when you have been told (or tell yourself) to cheer up about a bad situation at work. Everything is seen through falsely rose-tinted glasses, you have a nice thing to say about everything and everyone and the future is bright. However, This facade can only be held for so long and it won’t be long before we see the cracks forming...

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Are we allowed to talk about her insta posts or not? Her newest one is EXTREMELY

View attachment 235619
OMG she reminds me of me aged 13 as a little emo when I thought being 'random' was the funniest thing to do. It might be good to get some guidance from the mods on what is appropriate to comment on now stuff is locked. Obvs feel screenshots are not appropriate but what about general discussion? I have her on Insta but not Twitter as she was simply too much there for me.

Bwidge

I've used photoshop a little in my time and something looks off around that eye. There are a couple of creases under the eye which have completely disappeared in the orange blob on the outer edge of the eye. Zoom in a little. I think she's been at the clone stamp to remove the visible pores we saw earlier in the week

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad