Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may have lifted her "loving mother forced into prostitution" story from the Acorn Antiques gritty 90s episode.

1714300043223.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
She has been inside a brothel (purpose unspecified) as recently as 2022.

View attachment 2902451
Think the date’s wrong on that one. She’s thinking of that time she was a plucky urchin who sailed down the Mighty Mississippi in a Paddle Steamer and found honest work in a heavily be-perfumed Storyville Bordello way down yonder there in Fin de Siècle N’awlins, Luuusiana.
IMG_8441.jpeg
IMG_8443.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
This was my favourite part of the loft hatch drama.

View attachment 2902508View attachment 2902510
The American Horror Story: Asylum Hairdo!
IMG_8444.jpeg

From the same multi tweet long and gruesome as duck “sobriety” thread that also gave us delights such as
TWOC Terry
IMG_8447.jpeg
Burglar Bill
IMG_8448.jpeg

I wish to speak with the manager. NOW!
IMG_8445.jpeg
Beelzebub hath entered mine left eye and I am possessethed! With Jedward’s hair.
IMG_8446.jpeg
Beelzebub hath also done something fearsome to mine hands and turnethed my thumbs into the stuff of nightmares!
From @Silver Linings here. If you’re going in be warned it’s guest at her most self indulgent and grim.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
View attachment 2902534
From the same multi tweet long and gruesome as duck “sobriety” thread that also gave us delights such as
TWOC Terry
View attachment 2902535Burglar Bill
View attachment 2902537
View attachment 2902539Beelzebub hath entered mine left eye and I am possessethed! With Jedward’s hair.
View attachment 2902545Beelzebub hath also done something fearsome to mine hands and turnethed my thumbs into the stuff of nightmares!
From @Silver Linings here. If you’re going in be warned it’s guest at her most self indulgent and grim.
As I have said many times previously, I seriously suspect she needs her vision checking out if she posted that last and thinks it is an improvement on any of the others!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Buttery leather leggings whilst looking demonic. I didn't need to eat anyway.

1714304615211.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I played violin for a couple of years (max) at primary school. I can’t remember exactly how long it was because it was over 30-odd years ago and time feels different when you’re a child.
Every time I go to a classical concert, I say to Mr Laz (ironically) ‘just think; if I’d stuck in at the violin at school, I could be on that stage now’ 😂😂
That’s what energy I get from Jack when she says these things. Without the irony of course.
Her endless bandwagon cosplay reminds me of when me and my mates in our childhood would try and make our meagre 90s wardrobes look various girl band members we thought looked cool, so that the male boy band members would fancy us. I always loved Rachel sclub sevens style and would have dated J from five. She has never ever go past that stage. I do sincerely wonder if she had friends at school, she seems like her childhood was very stunted and boring.

Reactions: 30
Her endless bandwagon cosplay reminds me of when me and my mates in our childhood would try and make our meagre 90s wardrobes look various girl band members we thought looked cool, so that the male boy band members would fancy us. I always loved Rachel sclub sevens style and would have dated J from five. She has never ever go past that stage. I do sincerely wonder if she had friends at school, she seems like her childhood was very stunted and boring.
Not many people will hang around with when your a C U N T 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This was my favourite part of the loft hatch drama.

View attachment 2902508View attachment 2902510
I still think the whole loft hatch nonsense was to show off the flowers, card and possibly one of those framed pictures as a gift. Can't remember in which timeline it was. Was it when Louisa LEFT? Was it when SBs dad separated and moved in with Jack and she needed to prove to the exStep mum that SBs dad was giving her flowers? Definitely more to it than ghosts in the loft.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
She has been inside a brothel (purpose unspecified) as recently as 2022.

View attachment 2902451
In my experience, (and I have a truly epic and TRUE story to tell behind those 3 words but it would completely 🍉 me), that simply ain't true.
---
I still think the whole loft hatch nonsense was to show off the flowers, card and possibly one of those framed pictures as a gift. Can't remember in which timeline it was. Was it when Louisa LEFT? Was it when SBs dad separated and moved in with Jack and she needed to prove to the exStep mum that SBs dad was giving her flowers? Definitely more to it than ghosts in the loft.
Ah, now that would really make sense. So, she poked the loft hatch off with a broom in order to invent a complete untruth oh poor me story to get a nasty dig at somebody? Yep, sounds absolutely standard guest behaviour.

Reactions: 47
IMG_8446.jpeg
Beelzebub hath also done something fearsome to mine hands and turnethed my thumbs into the stuff of nightmares!
The Thing That Escaped From the Loft Hatch ⚡ 🧛‍♂️

*opening shot of a tattooed arm reaching through the hatch to grab an expensive watch*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That would make sense. Looking at the picture after reading your post it becomes clear that the framing of it is odd. If wanted to take a photo of my loft hatch it would be just that. Not a picture that was half loft hatch and blank wall and half a shelf with pictures, a card and flowers on it. There’s absolutely no point to having the shelf in the picture, unless the shelf is the point of the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2902534
TWOC Terry
View attachment 2902537
View attachment 2902539Beelzebub hath entered mine left eye and I am possessethed! With Jedward’s hair.
View attachment 2902545Beelzebub hath also done something fearsome to mine hands and turnethed my thumbs into the stuff of nightmares!
Isn’t that the shirt she claimed to have embroidered, or have I made that up?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Isn’t that the shirt she claimed to have embroidered, or have I made that up?
She’s been tricksy with words again cos she didn’t actually say she made it (clearly from Etsy or similar site) but she’s implying she taught herself how to do embroidery and that was the result.
1F1199A1-5C21-4A97-A7F0-0D635CC97067.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
View attachment 2902534
TWOC Terry
View attachment 2902537
I can't get over that photo. What did she do to her hands and eye and why?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.