Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8319.jpeg

Here’s the thing, Jack.
For someone who’s written across a number of years in extensive detail about their multiple experiences of sexual assault, abuse, rape, and manipulation by multiple intimate partners, individuals in positions of power over you, and complete strangers, AND the horrendous lingering trauma of many of those experiences, it’s a little jarring that you’re not providing a trigger warning for that part of Baby Reindeer, no?
Not even a jaunty lil’ watch #TrendingHashtag with care! (exclamation! CAPITAL LETTERS emoji) warning?

ETA: or don’t you think you can monetize that as successfully as the stalker faux #bekind bandwagon on which you’ve chosen to leap?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Oh duck off Jack. Baby Reindeer is brilliant. Awful and harrowing but brilliant and one of the reasons for this is that the bloke is so raw and honest about his self loathing, shame and guilt. He also genuinely cares about the wellbeing of his stalker, showing kindness and compassion.
None of the words I've just used could ever possibly apply to you Jack.
Surprised this is the zeitgeist she's jumping out of internet lockdown for. Barbie and Wednesday seem to have passed her by but Squid Game did get a mild infatuation from her. Maybe she really was in an enforced SM wilderness? We'll never know.

Reactions: 46
I know some of you like it best when she’s quiet but I for one am thoroughly enjoying this casual lead up to some long awaited CHAOS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jack actually reminds me of the stalker lady in Baby Reindeer...the bombarding, the projection.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Has Tattle been handing out pass codes lately? I've seen an influx of new accounts made in the past week across all threads I follow.

Reactions: 22
Who was guest stalked by? Is she meaning the hacker? Or was there someone or more than one before that?
I know she bandies words like that around a lot but I have genuinely forgotten the sequence of events. Is it the school teacher?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who was guest stalked by? Is she meaning the hacker? Or was there someone or more than one before that?
I know she bandies words like that around a lot but I have genuinely forgotten the sequence of events. Is it the school teacher?
Any of the above really. Ex teacher, imaginary people from the Internet.
I think it's safe to say that Jack thinks people calling out her bullshit equals 'being stalked'. Asking where grifted money has gone is 'being stalked' or 'being trolled'.
Never happened, just tit she posts to try and scrape what sympathy there is left for her on the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She exaggerates so much she probably classes the man who put a takeaway leaflet through her letterbox as a stalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Any of the above really. Ex teacher, imaginary people from the Internet.
I think it's safe to say that Jack thinks people calling out her bullshit equals 'being stalked'. Asking where grifted money has gone is 'being stalked' or 'being trolled'.
Never happened, just tit she posts to try and scrape what sympathy there is left for her on the Internet.
I suspect it's people knowing which area of Southend she lives and which Asda she frequents etc etc. Because she's put it on the internet so many times.
But she's loving implying her blessed absence was stalking related now isn't she?
Well done the ninnies who predicted this, and her identifying with Baby Reindeer.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.