Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s taking inspiration from popular shows, how about she does a Fallout and pisses off to live in a bunker somewhere?

I’m still adamant all the football shite is her trying to either hoover back SB’s dad, probably just because he’s not single anymore.

I’ve been craving cheesecake, I might get malted milk for the base, history seems to be repeating itself after all
Coz she’s a Ghoul!?
Do we have a list of Jack’s stalkers?
off the top of my head
-Primary School teacher which stretched from primary school until Fire Phone
- 2013 constant stalking and abuse
-2016? Stalker looking for any reason to tear her apart so pls don’t post complaints on the Kickstarter page (also, no I DONT’T have the Kickstarter book you paid for yet, I’ve got an ouchie from selling it to a publisher)
- 2020 - us (nefarious ninnies)
-2021 offensive acid tweet (I’ve had worse threats than that online dating)
-2021? [] farm posting her address
-2023 in witness protection but found a hair dye in the cupboard
2024 definitely has a stalker, no not that one, not the other one, completed watching baby reindeer it mate.
---
I just had to google Wincey. Cross her with Anne Diamond and we’ve deffo got Jack!
---

The tricky thing is that Belle straight up lied about having cancer and scammed big and hard. It’s a short, sharp shocking story to explain to someone.

Guest has done so many abhorrent things but albeit of a completely varied variety from lying about pointless things to shameless grifting and taking money off people with benefits. But I’ve tried to explain to people who have little to no knowledge of Jack Monroe why she’s such an odious untrustworthy bleep and I find it really hard to make her seem truly dastardly.

I do hope a gifted journalist or talented screenwriter gets their teeth stuck into trying to present this incredibly compelling tale of shameless lies and grifting. I’m so sick of Jack. I’ve been on these threads for a fair while and cannot believe she relaunches with so many lies and untruths.
When Belle became Ethiopian🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Are these in chronological order? Has she retweeted the psychology for dimwits tweet again? Or is this just how X works now?

View attachment 2897366
I must say she has grown a bit.... we havent had any thirsty beard, intimate oversharing, badly clothed, badly posed, terrble hair photos yet.... we must take the smol wins when we can.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I see Matalan’s new advert stars, amongst others an Aunt Pat. She brings the butties apparently. Not sure what the fillings are, fish paste, microwaved jam, rinsed beans.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
We’re about 24hours into the resumption of regular tweeting, and so far she’s done a snark and stolen a Netflix plot line…

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I just had to google Wincey. Cross her with Anne Diamond and we’ve deffo got Jack!
---

The tricky thing is that Belle straight up lied about having cancer and scammed big and hard. It’s a short, sharp shocking story to explain to someone.

Guest has done so many abhorrent things albeit of a completely varied variety from lying about pointless things to shameless grifting and taking money off people on benefits. But I’ve tried to explain to mates who have little to no knowledge of Jack Monroe why she’s such an odious untrustworthy bleep and I find it really hard to make her seem truly dastardly.

I do hope a gifted journalist or talented screenwriter gets their teeth stuck into trying to present this incredibly compelling tale of shameless lies and grifting. I’m so sick of Jack. I’ve been on these threads for a fair while and cannot believe she relaunches with so many lies and untruths.
I think the other issue with Jack is that she’s just a more extreme (and bad at it) version of dozens of others like her in the celebrity world. So many have backstories that appear to contradict themselves, once you’ve noticed it with Jack you start noticing it everywhere… or at least I did. There are so many lies and so much retconning of biographies that nobody wants to call Jack out for hers in case someone turns round and says “Well ackshually….”. Shattenstone hinted at this in his “why I wrote it” as well.

That leaves only the grift, but the lies are an integral part of that.

Along with her relationship with LJC, Jack has done an infuriatingly good job of her placing herself in a position where it’s going to be very tricky for someone to properly call her out. And I don’t think she’s done it deliberately either - she thinks it’s all her bad mentals stopping them (probably part of it) but the bigger reason is stuff she’s stumbled into haphazardly and not even realised. She’s far too thick to have orchestrated it properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
god she's so boring i can't even be bothered to read to the end of the last thread.

I read 'lost thousands' as she possibly had her paypal frozen for a while plus lost income from the unveiling of the grift. Shame.

Reactions: 32
I must say she has grown a bit.... we havent had any thirsty beard, intimate oversharing, badly clothed, badly posed, terrble hair photos yet.... we must take the smol wins when we can.
Oh come on, give her a chance! She's barely been back for 5 minutes. Once she realises she's not getting her latest OH back she'll be in her grundies and up on a sideboard doing thot shots like there's no tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Title by @nothanksbabes, suggested by @MaineCoonMama. You win a month's Netflix subscription so you can watch Baby Reindeer, which has nothing at all to do with guest's latest escapades.

Recap: Guess who's back, back again! Guest is back, tell a friend!

She went away because she was hacked by a stalker. Not just her Patreon but also her website, PayPal, all her social media accounts, and more! She lost everything including thousands of pounds, millions of followers, and her entire career. But she's back, slowly standing up on her calloused feet, unsure what the road ahead looks like. She's threatened more slops; but still no word on the VBI. Maybe it was stolen in the hacking? The team that she was watching over like a mother hen sadly can't help because she no longer has a team of any description, she's all on her own in the Bungamansion with Coopsie and Content Lou (FKA just Content.)

Don't speculate as to who the stalker is, it's not the squig who's already WARNED her not to say anything potentially libellous. She won't divulge the perpetrator's identity because she just wants peace. And just wants to dance. And just wants to cook beans. She's a humble Z-list bean blogger, despite not having done any blogging in at least two years.

Molto (spazio) grazie! Wiki up on pink button.
Absolutely genius summary 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
1000029919.jpg

I'm thinking of opening an Etsy shop and selling postcards of my drawings of grifters. I really have an exceptional talent and I deserve to be rewarded for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.