Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

acca00

Chatty Member
It's quite interesting if you read the Jamie Oliver article - he has such a big career, lots of ideas and involved with so much, He has achieved a lot, whatever people may think of him.

And all Jack can do is tell the same made-up story from 2012 about how she had to wait a few weeks for her benefits money to come through. The contrast is revealing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Klaxon!
@MarmiteExtract is back and on the grunka of her life!! ❤❤ Missed you, Marmite! Vlad was all primed to send out a search party and you didn’t want THAT 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

ConfusedMango

If she's under a "crisis team" why would they allow a child to be in her care? It's all rubbish. She's hard as nails and not fragile. She just spews out lies. And I'm glad people on Twitter are starting to call her out.
In my own experience, if you are under the crisis team it is still possible to have care of your child (I have full responsbility - lone parent), but children’s services are made aware for safeguarding purposes. I had a crisis team made up of a Dr, mental health nurse and students visit me every 2-3 days for 2 weeks and phonecalls from a MH nurse inbetween. After those 2 weeks I was handed over to the Community MH team. I had several phonecalls from child services in this 2 week stretch, and a family member was also nominated to keep a close eye on me and report back to children’s services.

None of her bullshit rings true. You are only under a crisis team for a limited time. Granted, she may have their telephone number, but it in no way means she is ‘under’ them. It doesn’t work like that.

I can’t count the number of times my eyes have rolled to the back of my head with all the crap she spouts. I am that ‘mentally unwell, living on the top floor, single mother on benefits’ character that she attempts to portray. I often find Jack offensive and triggering, she doesn’t have a fucking clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
She has a Tracey Emin piece of art, a Viv Westwood dress, I think it was it a Burberry coat and a Dyson hairdryer she’s only used on the k****n. She could sell those if she really was struggling. Why are people being taking in by her still? It’s only because I don’t want kicked off Tattle that I’m keeping my fingers still and away from her Twitter page.

• Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
The question is though, is she actually falling apart or is she, like most people (on here at least) suspect that she is exaggerating everything in order to garner sympathy/patreon donations.
I know, and I do have a history for being taken in by her bullshit which is why I'm the embarrassed owner of 3 of her shitty books. However, if someone hints they're at risk then I wouldn't like to take any chances. She worries me.
It does seem like it's all a game to her though. She cries wolf so much.

• Heart
  • Sad

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
Jack Monroe #58: her begging is completely vile but at least she's potato waffly versatile

(Thanks to @Morrisey the 'potato waffle' thing made me laugh and get the ad jingle in my head)

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Right after she did the Hellmann’s thing, she was crowing about having “lots of offers on the table”, or some such crap.
I don’t know why anyone’s not suggested she follow these up if she’s strapped for cash.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lanie

VIP Member
Imagine have a wee bit of extra cash and getting yourself a nice fancy steak / vegetarian and vegan equivelent and all the trimmings for dinner and her sitting at the till saying, no, don't cook it this way? You want to blitz it into a fine paste and bung it in a curry with some citrus fruit and marmite butter. Also clothing during this process is optional

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
But she has no money!! Who is paying for this?
This is unbelievable. She’s trolling everyone. How can it be possible to be pleading absolute poverty online whilst simultaneously booking an appointment with your private doctor. It’s barefaced, shameless and without even a hint of guilt, she’s not even trying to hide it anymore. She’s as middle class as they come and fully expects the plebs to bankroll her lifestyle, and who are these fucking muppets who are unable to notice the blatant fraud that she’s literally telling them she’s doing, in real time. This takes the biscuit.

• Angry
  • Heart

IndigoStar

Chatty Member
I used to go to various toddler groups, started when my eldest was a small baby as a way to get out and meet other people as I didn't really know anyone and certainly no one with a baby. I also did nct which was fantastic as our group was very normal and I met some really lovely people who supported me in dark times.

I also took my kids to the park, either by myself, or I met up with other mums. A few butties, diluted squash, fruit and a blanket makes a cracking picnic. Isn't this what most people did/do?
I had 3 kids under 2 (including twins) when I was barely out of my teens - I moved to a new area and saw lots of other multiple births and thought there HAS to be a support group somewhere. Couldn't find one so started up my own. It was fab, we had picnics, park trips and managed to get discount deals with local baby shops, clothing vouchers etc. I made lifelong friends through that and it sparked me off into a career that's lasted 27 years and counting.

For someone who claims the title "activist", I have never seen any proper activism against poverty from JM. With all her followers you'd think there would be a mass push for the government to provide free school meals for all, or for schools to provide breakfast clubs as standard. You'd think during lockdown she would have been organising way more effective and tangible, positive things rather than a spontaneous trip to Auld Reekie at a hotel that costs more for one night than someone on benefits can claim in a fortnight. Poverty isn't just about food either. With all those other jobs she's had, perhaps she can push for zero hour contracts to be made illegal. And, as for furloughing her admin worker. Shameful.

• Heart

JoyceDivision

Chatty Member
Couldn’t ask her family and friends to help when she was in poverty but is happy to con strangers out of money now when she’s a bestselling author...?

• Haha
  • Angry

Debarkle

Chatty Member
So has she written a memoir and a bloody big cookbook, read 40 books, had a trip to Edinburgh or suffered from exhaustion and spent 22 hours a day in bed?

• Haha
  • Angry

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
Imagine being so materialistic and used to the high life that losing your atm partner sends you into a full-on meltdown which results in you begging for money from people with less than you.

• Heart
  • Sad

Anonymous One

Great to see Jamie Oliver & his own Jack following through with their commitments to £15 school lunch budgets for kids. The contrast is indeed stark.

Buddy Oliver (Jamie’s son) is better than Jack at both presenting and cooking.

Can see Jack reading that and shouting ‘he’s had so many opportunities! It’s not fair! Stop mithering on about stuff you know fuck all about’. About a 9 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart