Jack Monroe #559 Untitled Jack Monroe Memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Brian Butterfield! You win a Christmas eel. You’ll receive it when Guest finishes the school run.

Jack is still silent on the hellsite but continues to gently, softly delete blog posts which several fraus believe is a sign she is planning to return.

Wiki is the pink button up top, no swearing in thread titles, you know the drill x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
IMG_2272.jpeg

Happy whatever day we are on now! Everything is blurred into one endless cycle of feeding kids and it going dark.

I do hope her PayPal account is being given a thorough rinse in a pillowcase held up by a carabiner because if she was taking f&f payments for a long time that would be a problem, wouldn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 69

If I may bring this over from the last thread - I used to live in the same street as the keyboard player from Radiohead. Never saw him though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2657580
Happy whatever day we are on now! Everything is blurred into one endless cycle of feeding kids and it going dark.

I do hope her PayPal account is being given a thorough rinse in a pillowcase held up by a carabiner because if she was taking f&f payments for a long time that would be a problem, wouldn’t it.
Friends and Family? She's got no friends and her family abandon her the moment they can form whole sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Friends and Family? She's got no friends and her family abandon her the moment they can form whole sentences.
Well exactly. So the person mentioned in the last thread extolling getting friends and family payments wasn’t family. So I’m just thinking that this could be another thing she’ll get caught by.

Reactions: 26

If I may bring this over from the last thread - I used to live in the same street as the keyboard player from Radiohead. Never saw him though.
I have a friend from school who's brother lives next door to Nick Cave. He says that this has ruined his Nick Cave fandom as the mystique is slightly gone when you see him taking the bins out in a tracksuit or playing on a swing with his kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I have a friend from school who's brother lives next door to Nick Cave. He says that this has ruined his Nick Cave fandom as the mystique is slightly gone when you see him taking the bins out in a tracksuit or playing on a swing with his kids.
Wonder if his bins have been collected this week. Ours haven’t. THE END 😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
So, I get that Macarthur Park is about a break up, when he sings 'ill never have that recipe again', is that a metaphor for never banging her again?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Is this a joke going over my head because the closest thing Radiohead has to a keyboard player is... Thom Yorke, surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So, I get that Macarthur Park is about a break up, when he sings 'ill never have that recipe again', is that a metaphor for never banging her again?
It probably is 😆
I just looked up the lyrics and read it as the “recipe” being, never again having that exact set of circumstances, timing, and people, leading to that specific relationship.

The Donna Summer version is great, and omg we really don’t have much new on-topic content!

Why jumped shark?
Discussed MacArthur Park

• Haha
Reactions: 53
See I don’t think Jack deleting her past blog posts is a sign that she’s planning Return of the Mack, I think it’s a sign that she knows she’s cancelled and doesn’t want her lies to be further picked apart or exposed.

Orrrrr maybe she’s got her sights on a new OH and doesn’t want him finding out about her past grift and fleeing into the night leaving her world shattered and her dreams spiralling away like plastic bags (this is my paraphrase of the relevant, risible passage in HH2), like Little Shop Harold did.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Another snub for my attempts to get the Psephologist Courtney Love into a thread title 😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
In fairness, the entire chorus could be about Jack. She hates making cake, so it takes her so long to bake it and she has in the past said that people who enjoy her food get told ' you'll never have it again', as she apparently makes it up as she goes along, hence 'ill never have that recipe again, ohhhh noooooooo'.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I live for Nick Cave! I imagined he'd still do that stuff in a nifty narrow fitting Gucci suit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
See I don’t think Jack deleting her past blog posts is a sign that she’s planning Return of the Mack, I think it’s a sign that she knows she’s cancelled and doesn’t want her lies to be further picked apart or exposed.

Orrrrr maybe she’s got her sights on a new OH and doesn’t want him finding out about her past grift and fleeing into the night leaving her world shattered and her dreams spiralling away like plastic bags (this is my paraphrase of the relevant, risible passage in HH2), like Little Shop Harold did.
That’s true but then why would she not delete the entire blog, rather than just the most beggy/damning posts? And anyone can Google her and find Tattle, the Paypal stuff, Katie Roche, the Shattenstone article, etc. even if guest’s website and social media are gone. She was lucky with OH because he’s older, doesn’t use social media, and didn’t know who she was

Reactions: 29
That’s true but then why would she not delete the entire blog, rather than just the most beggy/damning posts? And anyone can Google her and find Tattle, the Paypal stuff, Katie Roche, the Shattenstone article, etc. even if guest’s website and social media are gone. She was lucky with OH because he’s older, doesn’t use social media, and didn’t know who she was
She probably still gets some passive income from her website which is linked to the blog no? Or maybe she literally doesn’t know how to delete it. But who am I to speculate on the mysterious ways of Her Royal Maverickness. Fecked if I know how her mind works.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.