Jack Monroe #557 The cookery equivalent of Michelle Mone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @hoopdedoo for our wonderful, topical thread title. May your pumbles by sloppy and your cashos be plentiful.

Recap:
Welcome to a chaos! Guest treated us all to some obesity mithering live on Times Radio, which seemed to amount to her googling ingredient terminology from the US and insulting people living on council estates (who live on a diet of nappies and beer from their local Esso). The most impressive thing is it meant that she was up before 10am. Transcript by the lovely Seaford here.

A stalker squig on the hellsite allegedly has Jack's PayPal transactions and has shared this with HMRC and Action Fraud. No evidence has been provided so most fraus are, rightly, skeptical. The Patreon leak, however, was largely believed and she raked in almost £11k in one month. So poor. Much povvo.

Wiki is the pink button up top for those new to the canal.

No, she still hasn't moved.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
lol never have I ever wanted her to come back and sing us a song, sling some slop around or attempt to burn down an unrealistic-looking kitchen by filling appliances with sausage fat and water, and throwing around photoshopped chicken ⭐🐓 so we have something else to talk about.

I get why this is such a huge topic of conversation, truly I do. And why there are such dissenting opinions. But really the pair of them are just two cheeks of the same arse when it comes to attention seeking for claps and cheers on the internet. One might even say (if one had the sort of poetic soul that wins a £5 book token at age 11) they are pinned down below the surface of the internet for all time, like a hideously decaying pair of copulating butterflies joined together on a rotten corkboard in a moment in time

Plus that dude has a real chip on his shoulder about here (ffs that note to here in Patreon?! Stay classy, dude), and is no doubt here reading along, loving that he is the main topic of conversation and dissent here. Just wish we didn’t have to give him the oxygen. Especially when they could even possibly be a poster on these very threads who’s stirred things up (or attempted to) here as well.

Come on Jack! Post a pic of a new sideboard with your PayPal statements stuck on the wall behind it, a big ol bowl of slop and you in your Santa hat jauntily perched on top of it, then give us a nice medley of Christmas hits starting with your take on Mariah. Then close your bleeping Patreon and stop begging for money on the internet, you massive fraudster.
It would be nice for some new ✨content✨ here

I'm on a pre Christmas diet and have a tin of pears. Ive found this recipe on "the talent zone". As it's sweetened by fruit and a nibble might be more than enough. Tempted to try it just to share a photo

Screenshot_20231220_095648_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Replying to @Valiofthedolls from the last thread:

Do you think that he has taken possibly upwards of a million pounds under false pretences with a platform in the national media?

If not then they're not two cheeks of the same arse. He's just some fuckwit, who cares?

I don't want her to ever post another video, another 'recipe', subject us to her narcissistic self-love in the form of 'singing', 'sexy' photos, or long-form lies about stuff that never happened.

Personally I would love none of it ever to have happened. But I'd settle for public takedown of her and everyone who supported her, a criminal conviction, and an appropriate financial penalty.

And then never having to see her bleeping face or hear her honking voice ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Everytime we think it would be funny to have her active again we see her pop up like she did on the radio spreading her infuriating nonsense on important topics and squatting in media spaces she doesn't deserve and we remember why we wanted her to stop in the first place, as soon as she was on the radio at the start of the week my brain was just Stacey at the end of this clip:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Jack you can keep your widows mites and pharisees; how's this for a bible quote:
Be sure your sins will find you out.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Everytime we think it would be funny to have her active again
I have no problem with her being active on her social media.

I have an issue with her being platformed by media organisations as someone knowledgeable to spout scaremongering crap that goes unchallenged. That stuff helps no one and is damaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I can see her coming back with an article of some kind. À la the Diva.pdf and her 'trolls made me relapse' claims. Honestly, just when you think she's done for and there's no coming back, up she pops again like nothing's happened. She's the lingering bad smell that you can never quite shift completely.

Reactions: 55
On what basis is the source unreliable?

He is an identifiable individual.

He took her to court and won.

He or someone working with him was logged in to her Patreon.

The numbers quoted for PayPal are roughly what I'd estimate they would be.

None of this screams "unreliable source" to me.

She's a scammer, a liar and a thief and I'm glad to see her getting exposed. I would love it to go to court.
I have no idea if the information is reliable or not. I am minded to think you are right, and it's all true. I will continue to believe it's true until proved wrong.

How it's been obtained is not relevant to it's accuracy. If obtained illegally Jack should report it to the police. She has his name and address, the work has been done for them. We would soon hear about it, and at that point I would reassess my position.

Any illegally obtained evidence will not be admissible in any case brought against Jack, but I doubt that HMRC or the police would take information off Xittter and use it to build their case. They would obtain all their information legally, regardless of how it was initially brought it to their attention.

Jack could clear up all this speculation by both reporting it to the police, and taking legal action herself in the Civil Court.

We're waiting Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 94
I have no problem with her being active on her social media.

I have an issue with her being platformed by media organisations as someone knowledgeable to spout scaremongering crap that goes unchallenged. That stuff helps no one and is damaging.
Outside of her going 'who remembers Ice Magic?' her entire activity is that.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Outside of her going 'who remembers Ice Magic?' her entire activity is that.
True, but it wasn't always like that. I miss the days of her being outraged that her bank wouldn't recognise her tattoos and count that as ID.

I'm sure she previously entered the branch and used their body scanning machine to store her tattoos as an acceptable form of ID. All they needed to do is rescan her using said equipment again to authorise her! Obviously want her to starve.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
In other news, she’s dipped below 540k followers on Xitter. Like water on a stone, her audience is slowly eroding away. It can’t just be down to people leaving the hellsite either - the archneckbeard and fellow Southend grifter has seen his audience increase by the almost exact same amount as hers has declined. Oh dear never mind how sad etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Apparently there’s ‘proof’ of PayPal donations: there is a screen shot of heavily redacted payments (understandably, emails are blanked out) into her PayPal available in a thread on Twitter.
It just looks like any old page that anyone could rustle up on Excel to me, but I’m no expert. Figures look realistic though as in dribs and drabs of largely £5-£10 donations. WFK… but I can well believe she raked in approx £150 k easily with all the repeated begs throughout the year along with the platforming various outlets gave her and subsequent boosts. Never underestimate just how much people hate 30p Lee, Daubney and Fox - this was their opportunity to give those three a kicking via our plucky Katie H-slayer. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 47
I had a grunk through the archives to see if she'd deleted anything juicy and we have most of it but I did come across a "chocolate ice cream cake." Not a chocolate cake with ice cream in it. Melted chocolate ice cream mixed with flour and baked in the oven :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Just mithering as it's a new thread. What has been the most massive shooting herself in her own foot moment for Honker?
I would suggest Superdrug is up there (along with making a show of herself on national television in DKL after her Jamie Oliver tanty 😂).
All she had to do for Superdrug was champion their budget ranges. That was it.
But no. She had to advise putting shampoo in washing machines and endorse shoplifting. I wonder if she even got paid tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Sorry fraus, please indulge me because my head is spinning trying to grunk through all of this.

Did anybody see guest’s Patreon when her total income was public, before she was able to hide it again? So that we know that much is true at least?

Also have any legal fraus mithered over whether any of the authorities she’s been reported to will be able to use any of this hacked info as evidence of fraud/theft, when the data itself was obtained fraudulently?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It would be nice for some new ✨content✨ here

I'm on a pre Christmas diet and have a tin of pears. Ive found this recipe on "the talent zone". As it's sweetened by fruit and a nibble might be more than enough. Tempted to try it just to share a photo

View attachment 2641161
Do not make me look at the cake brick with the lonely square of pear again please

WARNED

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Sorry fraus, please indulge me because my head is spinning trying to grunk through all of this.

Did anybody see guest’s Patreon when her total income was public, before she was able to hide it again? So that we know that much is true at least?

Also have any legal fraus mithered over whether any of the authorities she’s been reported to will be able to use any of this hacked info as evidence of fraud/theft, when the data itself was obtained fraudulently?
yes, several fraus saw it and posted screenies of it, so someone definitely hacked in and made the page show the total at least for that moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Scrabbling to catch up from yesterday. Can we have “an oily pan of pallid wangs” for next thread please?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.