Jack Monroe #555 For JennyNumbers, wherever she may be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: It's thread number 555

Kamen_Rider_555_Title_Card.jpg

And once again all hell has broken loose

giphy.gif

We know what she's grifted on Patreon. It's a lot, starting with almost £11,000 in January 2022. She still gets around £1200 a month so about the equivalent of 3 days a week at minimum wage for sitting on her Mediterranean.

Guest has been dirty deleting the most damning blog posts, so here they are again:
"IT'S NOT ABOUT THE PASTA, KEVIN"
Guest Vs 30p Lee
HH2
Teemill

Before this happened, guest did a bit of dirty deleting tweets too, making us wonder if she were planning a reappearance. Many of the canal now insist this must be THE END :mad: and she'll never come back from this. Others remain unconvinced.

We also questioned why Agent Adrian looks so much like Leggy, and if guest is air fryer on The Masked Singer.

Wiki on the pink button! Kiitos(avaruus)paljon!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 99
I like to think SB made the patreon public as revenge for those rancid sandwiches

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Was the sneaky dirty deleting of her own posts happening before the leak? 👀

Reactions: 21
I know I've banged on about it before and there's all the spending but I still think she's got a good nest egg hidden away. She's a cunning, manipulative grifter. You can be thick and still have a kind of base intelligence.
She will be absolutely fine. People like her always are. Chaff rises.

Reactions: 54
Is everyone sure that it’s a real leak? If would be interesting if it was but I just can’t help but wonder. It would be so easy just to make a fake spreadsheet with believable numbers, for anyone familiar with her page, of the Patreon layouts, unless I’m missing something.

Although the timing of the various deletions is a little odd. I guess it’s possible Patreon flagged it and informed her beforehand?

Reactions: 16
I think it's 100% real. The fact she hasn't tried to denounce it and has instead been frantically dirty deleting tells me she knows she's been rumbled and is shitting herself. I was going to say something about a guilty conscience but I honestly don't think she has the capacity for that. All she'll be thinking about is her own skin and how this impacts on the grift.

Reactions: 75
I think it's real. I dithered but then I made my decision. She'll be worried about her income ( my pension is a lot less than her patreon money and I worked for 30 years and paid in to get it - my money ) She's used to being entitled.
She's used to doing basically nothing, just performative stuff. Remember the Superdrug collaboration ? She did nothing. Got paid though.
Well, those kind of money making deals could be over and that'll hurt. She'll miss all the boxes of freebies that she got as well. She could spend on big stuff - watches, sideboards and jewelry the other things - tins of fruit, vegetable boxes, and toiletries are free. Oh and the horrid bag.
She hardly has to spend anything much for ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think it's real. I dithered but then I made my decision. She'll be worried about her income ( my pension is a lot less than her patreon money and I worked for 30 years and paid in to get it - my money ) She's used to being entitled.
She's used to doing basically nothing, just performative stuff. Remember the Superdrug collaboration ? She did nothing. Got paid though.
Well, those kind of money making deals could be over and that'll hurt. She'll miss all the boxes of freebies that she got as well. She could spend on big stuff - watches, sideboards and jewelry the other things - tins of fruit, vegetable boxes, and toiletries are free. Oh and the horrid bag.
She hardly has to spend anything much for ages.
She's probably regretting that performative donation of the tinned fruit from Del Monte to the food bank and seething that LJC (allegedly) made her get rid of her (alleged) stockpile of canned goods.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m all caught up. This thread title is so lovely. Well done Ninnies!
Back on (the much less pleasant) topic from what I can gather despite not being on Twix these days is that this is a disaster for Jack. But I can’t help but remember we were promised some sort of comeback for Christmas and I don’t like coincidences like this.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
Is everyone sure that it’s a real leak? If would be interesting if it was but I just can’t help but wonder. It would be so easy just to make a fake spreadsheet with believable numbers, for anyone familiar with her page, of the Patreon layouts, unless I’m missing something.

Although the timing of the various deletions is a little odd. I guess it’s possible Patreon flagged it and informed her beforehand?
I think it’s real. They clearly had access to her patreon based on the posted messages to it and at that point why bother faking it when they have access to the real thing? If she had been taking a pittance that would have been equally crow worthy for them.

Reactions: 45
She's probably regretting that performative donation of the tinned fruit from Del Monte to the food bank and seething that LJC (allegedly) made her get rid of her (alleged) stockpile of canned goods.
She only gave what she didn't want. After the performative prune slop her obligations were satisfied ( according to her) the other boxes of tins will have been kept. LJC didn't rule in that house.
I saw only prunes but I could be wrong. Whatever -she's not giving out of any goodness.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
I’d still like some confirmation whether the figures are true, but I’m going to assume they are, unless Jack wants to counter them?

Reactions: 25
I’d still like some confirmation whether the figures are true, but I’m going to assume they are, unless Jack wants to counter them?
If she does it will be all the usual diversionary tactics. Oh trolls, everyone out to get me duck OFF etc. Yadayada.
I hope she does. Let's see if her monkeys fly.

Reactions: 33
If she does it will be all the usual diversionary tactics. Oh trolls, everyone out to get me duck OFF etc. Yadayada.
I hope she does. Let's see if her monkeys fly.
Oh I was’ntclear, I mean she could print her earnings? If what we’ve seen is fake. Assuming she’s earned less than suggested…?
Obviously she’ll be deflecting all over the place like

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.