Jack Monroe #552 She's the cookery equivalent of termites

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by a squig, nominated by @SouthendRealEstate. You each win a can of anti-termite spray, unfortunately the equivalent for guest would be integrity and we can't bottle that.

Recap: While we waited to see if a rumoured Christmas chaos will materialise we reminisced about such past glories as:
  • Peeky_Mink (not @Peeky_Mink): the suspected sock account where guest shared her conspiracy theories and frequent Ocado deliveries while claiming to be living on just £20 a week.
  • When guest went to Tanzania and posted some truly bizarre mitherings comparing stars with chickens.
  • When guest lusted over Prince Harry at his grandma's funeral. Remember she's a lesbian!
  • When guest appeared on cans of craft beer
  • When guest thought DI Frank Burnside was real and that a squig with his name in their handle was "impersonating a police officer"
  • When guest was friends with Tom Parker-Bowles
  • When guest used her own hair as a headband and shaved the rest off
  • When THAT MAN was cast out of the spicy WhatsApp group for THE INDUSTRY so guest could talk tit about him
  • When guest thought the Shattenstone article was a "duck you" to her critics rather than a subtle hatchet job
  • When guest blew up her own career by posting HH2

Guest has seemingly, still, not moved.

Asante(space)sana! Wiki up on the pink button.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I was convinced that my nomination of "Goose. Cooked. Honk!" would win the thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
just to briefly revisit vali's farage comparison (thanks for that. definitely not gonna haunt my dreams tonight or owt 👍)

gotta say I would even prefer to be subjected to guest's bare mediterranean in the jungle shower than that bleep's 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think someone needs to show guest Atomic Shrimp’s newest vid

Talk about all up in her niche.

ETA- forward to 16:26

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thread title by a squig, nominated by @SouthendRealEstate. You each win a can of anti-termite spray, unfortunately the equivalent for guest would be integrity and we can't bottle that.

Recap: While we waited to see if a rumoured Christmas chaos will materialise we reminisced about such past glories as:
  • Peeky_Mink (not @Peeky_Mink): the suspected sock account where guest shared her conspiracy theories and frequent Ocado deliveries while claiming to be living on just £20 a week.
  • When guest went to Tanzania and posted some truly bizarre mitherings comparing stars with chickens.
  • When guest lusted over Prince Harry at his grandma's funeral. Remember she's a lesbian!
  • When guest appeared on cans of craft beer
  • When guest thought DI Frank Burnside was real and that a squig with his name in their handle was "impersonating a police officer"
  • When guest was friends with Tom Parker-Bowles
  • When guest used her own hair as a headband and shaved the rest off
  • When THAT MAN was cast out of the spicy WhatsApp group for THE INDUSTRY so guest could talk tit about him
  • When guest thought the Shattenstone article was a "duck you" to her critics rather than a subtle hatchet job
  • When guest blew up her own career by posting HH2

Guest has seemingly, still, not moved.

Asante(space)sana! Wiki up on the pink button.
Ooh, a thread title! 🥰 I don’t need a prize, the continuing ridiculing of the smol pixie is reward enough. Thankspaceyou.

So I’m up to episode 4 of DKL…I have a few thoughts about Ep 1-4. Here they are for your perusal….
Aah, I’d love to be able to go back and experience it for the first time again. Sigh. 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
simply because emeli sande is on it takes two tonight, let's have a nice memory 🤗

IMG_20231124_183616.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I think someone needs to show guest Atomic Shrimp’s newest vid

Talk about all up in her niche.

ETA- forward to 16:26
"Breakfast Muffin!" Fnarr!

Can't lie, Muffin will always tickle 13-year-old me!
Same with Beaver. That word will never not be funny to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_1673.png

is this how you imagine me? Or have I misunderstood? I liked that programme 🤣 but no, nothing like me I’m afraid. I thought he was fairly handsome - as beasts go.
~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn’t reply in’t last thread but I wanted to clarify that I do know the different spellings of peek and peaky (and pique) already, and I use them eleventythrice times a day I’ll have you know as I invented them the day I also invented wagon wheel biscuits and butterbeans I was trying (clumsily) to point out that she couldn’t even claim she meant to use it the other way as it is ea not ee.

I had a really scary experience yesterday and I’m not fully calmed down and can’t concentrate right, so I’ve not really been posting much. Has anyone else had this where you can’t just regulate?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.