Jack Monroe #550 It was never going to be anything better than okay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @GladysMcHaggis nominated by @Powershower - congratulations, you win dinner for two at Big Dave's new museum cafe!

Jack's still in hiding, the canal continues to flow merrily onwards without her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Thread title by @GladysMcHaggis nominated by @Powershower - congratulations, you win dinner for two at Big Dave's new museum cafe!

Jack's still in hiding, the canal continues to flow merrily onwards without her.

Ohhh how lovely. Unfortunately I think I’m working that day from 8.30pm-3.30pm. Shame, what a blasted shame.

You could say … I’m BUSY

• Haha
Reactions: 44
If Jack and/or Agent Adrian are planning some big reveal to tie in with the Xmas/New Year's market, they'd better get cracking.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Grifty kitchen was meant to be ready for Christmas 2022 but instead arrived in Feb with a pathetic little squeak of a launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Grifty kitchen was meant to be ready for Christmas 2022 but instead arrived in Feb with a pathetic little squeak of a launch.
Imagine how many more mistakes and health & safety violations it would have contained if they'd pushed it out in October or November :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
To mark the end of the year, should we do an audit of them in the wild? I think all the supermarket stock has been moved on now? I used to love the Frau photos. @SweetTransvestite treated us to one in the last thread!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
No paragraphs about how pop tarts were such a rare treat due to them being so very expensive and her family being so very poor? For once Jack is telling the truth with the simple 'As a child I loved Pop-Tarts'! It's a shame that truth just makes all the lies about growing up poor more obvious.

Reactions: 28
Imagine how many more mistakes and health & safety violations it would have contained if they'd pushed it out in October or November :oops:
Have we counted them yet? Not that we don't have many better things to do... But, as Forensic Frauen, maybe we should?

Just noticed I've been signed up for a year, so I feel I should contribute more LOL
---
To mark the end of the year, should we do an audit of them in the wild? I think all the supermarket stock has been moved on now? I used to love the Frau photos. @SweetTransvestite treated us to one in the last thread!
Surely they have all been turned into mush by now? So thrifty, producing books that nobody wants to read. Wonder how many the print run was on GK?

I'm feeling rebellious.... Shall we go and storm the publishers' offices and demand tea?! I have my court outfit at the ready...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Makes me 🍾🦉 that we've been mithering on about Jack hanging up her leggings to air off the crutchal niff created by the unruliness of the region, whilst simultaneously wearing them for days in a row, and our beloved thread nominater is @Powershower .
She wouldn't know a wash if it came up and slapped her in the face with a soapy flannel, and she's a stranger to a nail brush.
Gerra wash Jack ya grubby filtherer

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Makes me 🍾🦉 that we've been mithering on about Jack hanging up her leggings to air off the crutchal niff created by the unruliness of the region, whilst simultaneously wearing them for days in a row, and our beloved thread nominater is @Powershower .
She wouldn't know a wash if it came up and slapped her in the face with a soapy flannel, and she's a stranger to a nail brush.
Gerra wash Jack ya grubby filtherer

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Morning ninnies. GK is still on a deal and still only 2% claimed. I shan't bore you with any more screenshots. Thankspaceyou, now duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This being Grifty Kitchen's first Christmas, I fear for unsuspecting recipients needing A&E on Boxing Day what with the NHS being on its arse and all.
Thankfully the sales figures are small. This lightning deal is currently showing 49 of 50 people dodging a Nutri bullet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have been thinking about a post I wrote on the last thread on Monday.
Screenshot_20231108_081949_Chrome.jpg

How rude is Jack to just quit all contact with her Glastonbury sized crowd of followers without so much as a word. It shows she doesn't give a monkey's about anyone else's feelings (however misplaced those feelings may be). They could be worried and really distressed by her complete silence.

Though it shows just how little her followers care. Most of them probably haven't even noticed she's gone. Not a single post questioning the whereabouts, or showing concern at her just vanishing without a so much as a message to the comments club...and these are the people she calls friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

How rude is Jack to just quit all contact with her Glastonbury sized crowd of followers without so much as a word. It shows she doesn't give a monkey's about anyone else's feelings (however misplaced those feelings may be). They could be worried and really distressed by her complete silence.

Though it shows just how little her followers care. Most of them probably haven't even noticed she's gone. Not a single post questioning the whereabouts, or showing concern at her just vanishing without a so much as a message to the comments club...and these are the people she calls friends.
Tbh I think it's better that she just vanished. I couldn't stand the fawning posts when she flounced off in Potatogate etc saying "I can't believe someone as lovely as Guest has been bullied off Twitter by right wing TROLLZ" etc etc 🤢 Also Xwitter is dying on its arse as a platform, even more so since last month due to Israel/Hamas. She's got nothing to say, and nothing of value to promote. I find it absolutely hilarious that her "comeback" corporate partnership with Curry's was such an unrelenting shitshow. Surely most people with any sense (and taste buds) will have seen that the Slop Emperor has no clothes (except a few pieces of Viv RIP that she miraculously found in her size brand new in a charity shop for 50p.)

I hope she's truly off Twitter for the sake of her mental health. Although I pity whoever she's now pulling her narc supply from.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Her behaviour with the ✨comments club✨ was always super weird anyway. She would post long attention seeking threads but didn't interact much with her squigs unless they were white knighting for her, famous/beneficial to her or criticising her. The narcissistic supply hoovering was so obvious and dare we hope that other than the die hardest beards and rage nans that most people disengaged from her ages ago because she's boring?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

The only thing I’ve seen was that one dipshit asking for sage custard or something equally minging.

BUT we’re forgetting about all the behind the scenes work she does, Manc! You know 🙂 all that hard work 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.