Jack Monroe #545 A bongo, a plastic guinea pig and a penis wrapped in filo pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @RandomFishOils, nominated by @FourSeasonSoupObsessive

You each win one bongo, one guinea pig (but no accessories), a disembodied penis, and a packet of Jus-Rol.

Wiki, as always, is up there on the pink button.

Recap: Guest is STILL quiet but we know she's out there, she appears to be sneakily deleting tweets and possibly blog entries. Discussion on the last thread included:
  • Mithering over the vast amount of useless crap guest keeps in her house, the thread title came from this picture
  • More forensic dissection of guest's endless lies
  • The horrifying state of guest's kitchen
  • Throwback to when she was on THAT MAN'S Youtube channel with a delicious recipe for rhubarb and ginger soda bread (ginger grated with the edge of a teaspoon). She claims to have served this to the camera crew with honey and mackerel. I wonder why she was never asked back?
  • Co-writing Guest: The Movie
  • A look back at guest's poetry. Sadly the Wayback Machine did not archive "Ghost Train" and its insolent fairground
  • Revisiting the Long Covid Saga
  • We celebrated Dire Roasties Day and a full month of no tweets
Onward, frauen und herren!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I am going to be a little bit heartbroken if Tim Harford is still blowing smoke up her arse. Truly. I rate More or Less and it was bad enough that he did a segment on that. And I love Cautionary Tales podcast too so it’s truly going to tarnish one of life’s few small pleasures for me. 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 34
My first thread title, dankespaceschön my wonderful fellow hausfrauen und herren! Off to make a home movie with the prizes, BRB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Jesus on a pedalo.

I saw the title and ran here. I expected some sort of drama involving cocaine the kidnap of Jamie Oliver and weird torture tactics involving kids pets.

Ah well.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I don’t want her to come back, ever, at all. And pretty sure none of us ever want to understand the thought processes behind her “recipes”.

But if she does come back, we really need her to tell us the maverick thought process behind her decision to recreate a a mummified wang in the medium of raw filo and then to stash it with her Autumn Crockery (TM) on Crockery Changeover Day (TM), December 2020.
IMG_5530.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I don’t want her to come back, ever, at all. And pretty sure none of us ever want to understand the thought processes behind her “recipes”.

But if she does come back, we really need her to tell us the maverick thought process behind her decision to recreate a a mummified wang in the medium of raw filo and then to stash it with her Autumn Crockery (TM) on Crockery Changeover Day (TM), December 2020.
View attachment 2487581
If cock doesn’t draw her out, nothing will.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's a shame that the lesson of that book has gone straight over the heads of everyone involved.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.