Jack Monroe #544 Expensive beige sideboards to match her expensively beige personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @nothanksbabes, nominated by @Bootsy Sloppins

You each win the opportunity to retroactively go halvsies with guest on one of her expensively beige Cotswold sideboards.

Wiki is up there on the pink button for newbies.

Recap: Guest is still being quiet so we mithered about many things including:
  • When guest wore her greyest underwear and humped the sideboard
  • When guest's peeky lil pot belly peeked out 😘
  • When @TheMiceInTheShed ate the delivery note
  • Her many lies about how much she spent on furniture
  • When she implied her son was travelling an hour and back by train every day to go to school, but they actually only did this journey (which is less than an hour each way) once a week because he was living with his father not guest! And the horrible number of times he's had to change schools and move around because of her
  • Teemill merch now going cheap on Vinted ... or is it Depop ... all clothes resale platforms are interchangeable
  • The Tinned Fish Era
Completed it, mate! As you were

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Recap -
Southend's JT LeRoy remains in hiding.

Enterprising fraus have been making their own entertainment by yomping through Jack's social media archive and adding up the cacophony of holidays she has taken. Although Jack often claims to haven't had a holiday in years, a nefariously long list of foreign travel was pumbled. Indeed, the Smart Price™ Judith Chalmers had created her very own hashtag to commemorate her many travels #petitcochonontour. I was going to list all the holidays, but inspired by Jack, I just couldn't be arsed doing it.

That recap alright with you, pal? Are we quite done here? Good God, that was exhausting!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Recap -

Enterprising fraus have been making their own entertainment by yomping through Jack's social media archive and adding up the cacophony of holidays she has taken. Although Jack often claims to haven't had a holiday in years, a nefariously long list of foreign travel was pumbled. Indeed, the Smart Price™ Judith Chalmers had created her very own hashtag to commemorate her many travels #petitcochonontour. I was going to list all the holidays, but inspired by Jack, I just couldn't be arsed doing it.

That recap alright with you, pal? Are we quite done here? Good God, that was exhausting!
BIB ffs far too early!!!

Whole new merch range there for her of Yellow luggage labels so the morons like her can spot their baggage on the carousel. And, of course, luggage straps to hang their skateboards around their ouchy shoulders.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
BTW, is it allowed for the canal to open a merch store of guset items?

If not, dear mods, please can you add an ecommerce module for all Tattlers to add print on demand merch for all threads? You'd make a fortune (to fight the many-threatened and never-appearing lawsuits against free speech!).... Just sayin'....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My first thread title! I'm honoured! I'll treat myself to an extra special slop for tea in celebration!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Recap -

DO THEY WANT YOU TO STOP BREATHING?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
BTW, is it allowed for the canal to open a merch store of guset items?

If not, dear mods, please can you add an ecommerce module for all Tattlers to add print on demand merch for all threads? You'd make a fortune (to fight the many-threatened and never-appearing lawsuits against free speech!).... Just sayin'....
Could make MILLIONS selling live-laugh-love style crochet hangs decoration things of thread titles.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Here's an interesting development which I hope Daubney & Anderson see.

That woman who defrauded BLM fundraising has been convicted today:

Hope it opens the floodgates for other fundraising grifters to face justice.

Interestingly - emotive issue - crowdfunding - name change - ends up in Essex with her ill gotten gains before being busted

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
A few months ago a dear frau suggested using pipe cleaners to stop necklaces from intertwining with each other like a laughing group of pals in a kiddie pool. I can't remember who this was, but thank you X 1000. I tried doing this and it is the best idea ever. Guest, if you steal it for your next thrifty tip, we'll know where it came from, and we will out you.

The only issue I encountered in using this magnificent idea was that at the shop "pipe cleaners" are now called "chenille sticks". Not enough serious pipe smokers in my area, I suspect.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Dragging this over from previous @Lazarus

Anyone know when I can expect the (almost 40 weeks) backlog of 4x blog posts a week plus bonus on Jacinda Ardern?

it feels dishonest to still have her in the blogger category at this point!
that’s because there is no Grifters category

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Title by @nothanksbabes, nominated by @Bootsy Sloppins

You each win the opportunity to retroactively go halvsies with guest on one of her expensively beige Cotswold sideboards.

Wiki is up there on the pink button for newbies.

Recap: Guest is still being quiet so we mithered about many things including:
  • When guest wore her greyest underwear and humped the sideboard
  • When guest's peeky lil pot belly peeked out 😘
  • When @TheMiceInTheShed ate the delivery note
  • Her many lies about how much she spent on furniture
  • When she implied her son was travelling an hour and back by train every day to go to school, but they actually only did this journey (which is less than an hour each way) once a week because he was living with his father not guest! And the horrible number of times he's had to change schools and move around because of her
  • Teemill merch now going cheap on Vinted ... or is it Depop ... all clothes resale platforms are interchangeable
  • The Tinned Fish Era
Completed it, mate! As you were
Thank(space)you for new thread, excellent title and superb recap. Chapeau, my dear tender spuds. (Or rather chapeaux, as there is a multiplicity of you.)
---
My first thread title! I'm honoured! I'll treat myself to an extra special slop for tea in celebration!
Go ahead! 😁

You deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Recap -

I think you will find that Jack said she had not had a week's holiday for whatever years.

Two weeks, eight days, six days etc are clearly not a week. So Jack was, very probably, being entirely truthful.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Here's an interesting development which I hope Daubney & Anderson see.

That woman who defrauded BLM fundraising has been convicted today:

Hope it opens the floodgates for other fundraising grifters to face justice.

Interestingly - emotive issue - crowdfunding - name change - ends up in Essex with her ill gotten gains before being busted
Delighted to hear this. It's all very well to say people should do their due diligence and if they willingly give it's on them, but online spaces are the new community hubs and they need protection from scammers, grifters and opportunists. Fraud law wasn't written about the wild west of the internet; it was written about weirdos going door to door with a fake label stuck on a collection box. It's a whole new world out there and the law needs to change to reflect the amount of smoke and mirrors in use and the enormous unprecedented reach of the web.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
RRP of, I dunno, £425.04. Discounted to £10 if paid within a month

View attachment 2472002
And on the back, it says: KNOH! No! No! Completed it, mate.
---
Delighted to hear this. It's all very well to say people should do their due diligence and if they willingly give it's on them, but online spaces are the new community hubs and they need protection from scammers, grifters and opportunists. Fraud law wasn't written about the wild west of the internet; it was written about weirdos going door to door with a fake label stuck on a collection box. It's a whole new world out there and the law needs to change to reflect the amount of smoke and mirrors in use and the enormous unprecedented reach of the web.
So right. The law is an ass and plods along, arriving usually many days, weeks, years after it was needed, having stuck its hooves in many times en route.

I await the return of community justice. There were good reasons why communities developed means of outing, denigrating, humiliating and dealing with criminals and wrongdoers in their midst.

I would happily launch my entire compost heap at guset should she be put in the stocks. Obvs, then I'd go and pick it all up again, along with the tins of tomatoes etc, cos waste not, want not - a phrase I doubt guset understands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Yay for new thread, a quieter week for me so hoping to be able to keep up with you guys. Literally stop BREATHING at how fast this moves despite guest being on Xitter strike.

Question for a relative newbie - do The Sloppies include a category for best thread title of that year? There are some crackers. I also think the creation of guest (lower case g) needs an honourable mention as it’s just absolute gold.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.