Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lazarus

VIP Member
If you’re ever in Liverpool, the Anglican Cathedral has a beautiful Emin neon piece. It brings tears to my eyes every time I look at it.

IMG_7327.jpeg

I felt you and I knew you loved me.

Beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

SmolWarrior

Could I humbly nominate 'Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if Jack will be back in stock.' as a thread title? It might spur her into action!

• Haha
Reactions: 92

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
On this day

(after midnight) Jack thanked people for being kind following the death of her disabled kitten...
15thJuly2020_001.jpg

Scotland started to relax Covid restrictions...
15thJuly2020_001covid.jpg

and at 6pm Jack pondered travelling to Edinburgh...
Screenshot_20200715-200103_1.jpg

Scotland didn't want Jack:
fuckoff.png

Ian Rankin didn't want Jack:
cringe.jpeg

We cringed ourselves inside out...
cringe.png

Ian didn't reply.

...so anyway, Jack, being the absolute fucking dickhead she is, decided to jump on the sleeper train to Edinburgh...
15thjuly2020_002.jpg

...taking a suitcase full of crap with her.
5674183A-B31D-4D19-9C9F-786C3C6DFFE2.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 90

drunkwasps

This is all so depressing.

I used to be a fan of Jack, cos I was struggling badly with life and it felt like she was fighting for folks like me, but with all of her bullshit it's just horribly disappointing with all the lies and nonsense.

I have ADHD and it's been unmedicated for years cos I didn't realise I had it, and now I have to manage it the best I can. The way she's fucked so many people over with her behaviour that she never seems to face up to outside of that terrible guardian piece with her in a bath of coins, pisses me off so much, and then she has the gall to complain when folks call her out?

Zero time for it now.

I've got some of her books as well and I don't know what to do with them. I'm not giving them to anyone because it feels disingenuous.

ADHD can wreck your life, but it doesn't mean those of us who have it should be allowed to run riot and wreck other people's.

I feel really crap today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

glubby

It’s the “Apparently” for me… as if we are expected to believe that somebody (a lover 🍅) was so enchanted by the sight of her napping in her smelly unmade bed on a Wednesday afternoon, that they compared her to a painting. In your dreams you sad cow. I am certain that any time she recounts something someone else has said to her, it was an imaginary conversation she came up with on her own and then thought “ooh that’s good that is” (or alternatively, for the shut your legs white trash type comments, “what a horrible thing for someone to say, bet I’ll get loads of sympathy if I pretend this actually happened”). All the dialogue in her life sounds like it was written by an amateur writer who doesn’t quite have a grasp on how normal people interact (because it was!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Last one for a few days. I think.

On this day

Jack arrived in Edinburgh and immediately revealed her exact location:
16th.png

16thJuly2020_001_pottedherbs_phoneclamp.jpg

Plants for the apartment = potted herbs from Sainsbury's.
Set up a studio = clamped the phone holder to the table.

Shut up, you wally.

Jack was on a spiritual journey. Everything was peaceful and calm. Jack was home. Time to heal.
16thJuly2020_002_spiritual journey.png

oh wait... "PISS OFF, YOU SAD FUCKER"
16thJuly2020_003_pissoffyousadfucker.jpeg

16thJuly2020_006.jpeg

We can't tell, Jack, because this is a photo of YOU.

16thJuly2020_007.jpeg

Still watching...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

Livia Fantasy

VIP Member
What mental steps do you have to go through in order decide to:
  1. Set up a tripod and selfie timer
  2. Take clothes off, get in bed, pose
  3. Check the outcome
  4. Repeat (2,3) until happy
  5. Open Instagram
  6. Select the desired shot
  7. Apply filters
  8. Add text implying that
    1. someone else took it
    2. and then sent it to you
  9. SHARE IT WITH THE WORLD
What a pointless waste of time for a handful of your audience to go 'yeah thats nice dear'

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Columbo before he says “just one more thing…”
And when she did a pre-party dressup for her Sunday night before Christmas imaginary Last of the Summer Wine fancy dress party by popping on a nice woolly cardi, a coat, a woolly scarf and a cap…?
IMG_1149.jpeg
IMG_1150.jpeg

IMG_1151.jpeg

What an attention seeking, needy, pathetic, tragic twat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 78

nothanksbabes

VIP Member
IMG_1059.jpeg

Of all the things wrong with this photo (beginning with it's existence, and the fact she couldn't even be arsed to pull the fitted sheet down over the corner of the mattress), the placement of that picture on the wall is a fucking atrocity. In that space, why would you hang that there, next to the ceiling, right to the left. It's so aesthetically offensive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Aunty Pat and Uncle Dennis have just finished redecorating the kitchen
IMG_1051.jpeg

Pat’s chuffed at a job well done, but she can’t help thinking back to the last time they gave it a good lick of paint back in 1983 right after she’d had the hairdresser give her a “Lady Di” (which she then dyed with a Rich Mahogany semi-permanent she found under the sink) and treated herself to that lovely acrylic jumper from the ladieswear shop on the main road next to the Chemist.
IMG_1053.jpeg
These last forty years have just flown by!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
We could probably just link Chat GPT to the Tattle wiki and get it to throw out a better biography. I once made this book cover (when Jack was doing the Catherine Cookson lecture) so reckon I could knock out something eye catching for the release.

IMG_5131.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Whiffy McBiffy

His life with his dad and step mother was loving and secure which drove Jack crazy with jealousy. Sb was treated as very much part of the family. Plenty of pictures across the step mother's socials of them all together. When the step mum's mother got married SB was a pageboy. Lots of pictures of them showing normal and happy life like days out and family Sunday lunches.
Going back to the bungamansion to deal with a Narc mother who by her own admission was often unconscious drunk must have been awful. Then to listen to her jealous Narc rants and erratic mood swings whilst switching between suffocating love bombing and absolute abandonment.
Poor kid.
The alcoholism story was a complete lie. I'm a hairy arsed fifteen stone bloke, and the very smell of whiskey gives me diarrhea. The idea of drinking a whole bottle of it every day is something she's pinched from a film noir, or Eric Clapton's biography. At a stretch she occasionally drank too much and made a cunt out of herself at a Christmas party. Big deal. Alcoholism is just another device she uses to mask how dull and pretentious she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68