Jack Monroe #526 Nobody works with her twice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Lobster Johnson, you win a late-night pep-talk with Jack over WhatsApp that will be shared far and wide before the broadband has even caught up.

Nominated by @Katkat and a zillion other ninnies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I think I've done a chaos as this thread isn't showing up in the list of Jack threads. I should leave this stuff to the adults in future!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's not even active and she's annoying the tit out of me.
I've got some napa cabbage, carrots and some mooli so I'm going to make a batch of kimchi.
And breeeeeeeeathe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have no idea how to quote from a previous thread, and I know I pretty much mention this every post, but yes, what @Savethesauce said. If I had over 500 threads about me on a website about being a lying, narcissistic grifter with receipts and screengrabs I would simply move to Mexico and change my identity. Even READING some of the stuff about her or that she has written makes me sweat. She should be studied for science. I’ve never come across anyone in all of my years who is so unashamed.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Off to Southend with work in September. Might take a Hazmat suit.
If you have time for sightseeing, please visit the High Street, York Road, the Kursaal (Woodgrange) estate (ideally after about 5pm), the tower blocks at Malvern/Chiltern/Pennine …

… and then, take a trip across to Southend Lawn Tennis Club and down to Thorpe Bay Yacht Club.

Then you could come back here and tell the canal about the difference between the bits of town. Tell us how “crappy” the crappy bungalow’s neighbourhood is, tell us about how awful it must be for the pov princess to have to live in such a horrible hole of a place. Maybe with photos. Cos it’s one thing me explaining how disingenuous Jack has been about it all, but it’ll be quite another for a fresh pair of eyes to be doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I have no idea how to quote from a previous thread, and I know I pretty much mention this every post, but yes, what @Savethesauce said. If I had over 500 threads about me on a website about being a lying, narcissistic grifter with receipts and screengrabs I would simply move to Mexico and change my identity. Even READING some of the stuff about her or that she has written makes me sweat. She should be studied for science. I’ve never come across anyone in all of my years who is so unashamed.
It’s the Tory way. Who gives a duck if the money still rolls in. “I’m Alright Jack”

Jack of Cosplays, Master of None.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
People at the end of the last thread mentioned the vbi and it reminded me. I know she has dreadful arthritis that stops her being able to spell - and maybe that's why she can't fix featu- but I can't get over the fact that this website has INTDEX more than once on its <1 page surface area

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If you have time for sightseeing, please visit the High Street, York Road, the Kursaal (Woodgrange) estate (ideally after about 5pm), the tower blocks at Malvern/Chiltern/Pennine …

… and then, take a trip across to Southend Lawn Tennis Club and down to Thorpe Bay Yacht Club.

Then you could come back here and tell the canal about the difference between the bits of town. Tell us how “crappy” the crappy bungalow’s neighbourhood is, tell us about how awful it must be for the pov princess to have to live in such a horrible hole of a place. Maybe with photos. Cos it’s one thing me explaining how disingenuous Jack has been about it all, but it’ll be quite another for a fresh pair of eyes to be doing it.
Already pencilled in trips to Asda and Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Totally OT but it highlights how unimportant guest is even in her own thread. I dreamt about Tattle last night. Apparently Tattle was running a lotto and I won a non monetary prize which was the opportunity to meet Geetbo. We met in a cafe and he gave me a pair of trainers. I never saw his face in my dream but we had a good laugh and a chat. And as nonsensical as all that is, it still makes more sense than a slop recipe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
She set up a VBI website!! I forgot all about this! It’s the perfect metaphor for Guest-just a load of links featuring her boasting & FA else of any help to anyone. Most hilarious is the ‘call for evidence’ that goes to ‘you’re unable to view this’ on Twitter. Still, the comments club can still participate & tell her about mentadent P costing 3p more in the supermarket than online. Wonder where all those receipts & emails are now? Filed in the bin no doubt.
D02D6141-F858-496B-BC57-11104740D454.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This post is no doubt the sort of thing that has her raging at her screen. How could we STILL. FAIL. to grasp all the good she has done? That she is proud of. As are her oh so lovely close friends, who support her all the time. And her family. And the guy down the chippy. Bla bla. There's absolutely nothing, not even a smidgen of self-awareness, inward retrospection, questioning, NADA. It's astounding really to find somebody so completely unaware and shameless regarding her own behaviour, consequences etc. It is all the fault of the ebil trolls. I may get a button badge to wear saying simply "Ebil" and see if I can find a Frau out in the wild. Hahahaha so unlikely here..... O oooh, :unsure: Almost tempted to fly in to Southend Airport, go on this tour that has been suggested with my trusty camera, and see If I can flush any fraud (eta auto 🥕 it stays!) out, get my hair cut at the Turkish barber, nip into Tesco, buy some paint etc - back later, off to look at Skyscanner!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wtf was share-worthy about her response to AA friend? It isn't funny, it isn't witty. To me, it smacks of someone high off their own farts or ❄ who thinks that everything they're saying is either really insightful or funny or both and they think that their audience is simply rapt as though they're Dorothy Parker at the Algonquin rather than a scuzzy old coke hag with dinnerlady hair in a rented bungamansion. Everyone else in the room is like 😒

I like to think that I'm quite insightful/funny. Never once has it even crossed my mind to instantly screenshot advice I've sent to a pal, it's between us. I wouldn't even show other mates, it's just bleeping weird and what are you actually doing it for? Ha ha ha look how funny I am! What a hoot. Absolutely bleeping tragic and a sure sign that she's got no real mates.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 64
Ruby bravely stepping into the “unhinged content” breach that Jack’s Twitter absence has left.
IMG_0213.jpeg

This was in response to an extremely mild jokey tweet about Lidl mini magnums.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.