Jack Monroe #511 Big fish, little fish, inedible slop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Satisfying Click with minor amends by @Hold my beans

Congrats both! You both win fingernail cleaning and a pass for a sober rave in a venue of your choice.

Jack’s remembered her insta password. And being a big fat gay person. And best friends she wants to marry who are straight men. No, me neither.

Pink wiki for facts, not speculation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Am I first?

Hoping it gets busy here or I’ll be back in the PS threads …noooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Christ on the cross (Guest on the cross?), Tattle's a full time job today.

I joined the Jack and Schofe threads at just the right time. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Thread titles not mine, I did the 20 pound to get in shut up and dance remix only

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Recap: Jack has been to the Hay Festival to give a KEYNOTE speech (being interviewed by an author) after spending THREE DAYS at SOBER RAVES and getting less than 3 hours sleep after setting 26 ALARMS but she had NO REGRETS.

No mavens of manifesting misery were in attendance but some inconclusive photos were shared on social media of the event. The grey povvo jumper had a day off, much to the canal's relief, although we were heartened to see the buttery soft pleather leggings making another appearance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
That protein person probably minuses the money she doesn’t have to spend on loo roll from her food shop #rabbitshits

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread titles not mine, I did the 20 pound to get in shut up and dance remix only
Oh crap. I always get in such a panicky Pamela mode about frustrating people who want to post and can’t while I’m faffing.

I will find the true author! 🗡
---
It was @Satisfying Click. I’ve asked for it to be changed in the OP and I would like to commend you for your honesty in not wanting to take credit for something you didn’t do. How unlike our own dear guest 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Apolgies if i was too grumpy in my last post. She makes my cross. I havent been over to phils thead, i dont think its a nice place to be. Lol at her squigs. Miss, miss someones calling you names!' Honestly pet grow up see also squigs. Its pathetic!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Thread title by @Satisfying Click with minor amends by @Hold my beans

Congrats both! You both win fingernail cleaning and a pass for a sober rave in a venue of your choice.

Jack’s remembered her insta password. And being a big fat gay person. And best friends she wants to marry who are straight men. No, me neither.

Pink wiki for facts, not speculation
Oh wow, I don't know what to say 😂

Because I'm a generous person I'm going to donate both my fingernail cleaning and sober rave pass to Jack, she deserves and needs them more than me 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Yeah the PS threads are just for Christmas, not for life, you know? This thread is for life.

It's draaaaama city but earlier on more than one person said they thought Katie Hopkins was amazing.....so we are NOT the same 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Yeah the PS threads are just for Christmas, not for life, you know? This thread is for life.

It's draaaaama city but earlier on more than one person said they thought Katie Hopkins was amazing.....so we are NOT the same 😂
It is rather heartening to see someone who had seemingly got away with dreadful behaviour for so long suddenly and completely brought to task. It gives me hope...

Edit grammar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It is rather heart warming to see someone it had seemingly got away with dreadful behaviour for so long suddenly and completely brought to task. It gives me hope...
Totally. I remember coming to tattle because the moderators on the mum site were being too heavy handed so I had no idea what was happening to schofe. Then having a random browse and saw the Jack thread and the THAT MAN article. It’s actually heartening to know that schofe isn’t getting away with this.
guest must be shitting herself.

Reactions: 54
"Lesbian" and "Glastonbury" are trending on the hellsite. Is guest on the bill at Worthy Farm this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.