Jack Monroe #507 Pablo Escrowbar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
THE START 😆

Welcome everyone, (inexplicable) eggs eleven, it’s thread 507!

Congratulations to @traumatised sideboard for the genius thread title, nominated by @Satisfying Click and @Trauma Frotters Your prize is….in an escrow 🤫

In the last thread, Jack is in Stroud! At the Food And Drink FestIval. The event wasn’t a sell-out, despite her efforts to promote it… oh wait.

All we know is that she mentioned the Hulk.

Lots more people on Twitter speaking out against Jack these days (including “lefty types” who would usually keep quiet), the fall-out from Sue Lee day is still happening,

Seriously, I think that’s it in Jack-world, but if anyone can add to the recap, please do!

For newcomers and lurkers, have a look at the wonderful Wiki, pink button up there 👆🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91
@Emmapism from previous thread, please do tell whether you opened your tinny cocktail with a hammer or with a screwdriver.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Let the chaoi continue!

Pretty sure this is the Hulk Yankee Jack is referring to. Georgia Suppers for everyone y'all! YEEHAW!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
@Emmapism from previous thread, please do tell whether you opened your tinny cocktail with a hammer or with a screwdriver.
Opened with a hammer, wearing an eye patch, as is traditional. I checked with three of my very real friends (accredited safety experts) and they said it was fine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
'Let me get down to your level' as guest lowered herself to seated on the stage.
The audience gasped.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 85
Aww, she sat cross-legged on the stage. Of course she did. What better way to look smol, vulnerable, child-like, and "adorable"?

I wonder who suggested it. I seriously doubt she's savvy enough to have thought it up herself.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
When I was caught staring at my phone tonight, I told my friend what I was looking at .. I said oh it's that awful Jack Monroe. Pretend chef, pretend activist and robber of paypal dosh. (I paraphrase)

Friend said... Oh yes!!! My daughter is obsessed with her!!! For years she's been going on about her...!

At the risk of 🍉.... Her daughter is a well known journalist.

I asked if she was on tattle.... No...

Weak tea I know... Practically an Oolong... But... Jack's obviously on a lot of people's radar

Maybe this is their moment to pounce

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
When I was caught staring at my phone tonight, I told my friend what I was looking at .. I said oh it's that awful Jack Monroe. Pretend chef, pretend activist and robber of paypal dosh. (I paraphrase)

Friend said... Oh yes!!! My daughter is obsessed with her!!! For years she's been going on about her...!

At the risk of 🍉.... Her daughter is a well known journalist.

I asked if she was on tattle.... No...

Weak tea I know... Practically an Oolong... But... Jack's obviously on a lot of people's radar

Maybe this is their moment to pounce
Get them told MsDino!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She is sitting down as there is hardly anybody there and they have all come down to the front.
She is speaking to them 'en famille'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.