Jack Monroe #505 Lyn said it’s fine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning, Frauen, Herren, Therren, and succubi (I know you read here, Jack).

Welcome to a new thread, in the perineal realm between Sue Lee day and Jack Being Cancelled eve.

Last night, having been revealed as the conwoman Tattle has long known her to be, Jack was toot-tooting about how she’s surrounded by THE BEST people in prison.

Thread title c/o a cheeky Twitter user who tricked someone into revealing a super manipulative DM from Jack to someone who gave her £200 last August (despite, just yesterday, claiming she had no knowledge of such a donation 🤔). A number of other DMs about “good people” now flying round.

Let us pray for a day of relative quiet from Jack because a number of us have a) deadlines and b) very little self control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
Guest continues to live a special charmed life and/or is gripped by mental and physical exhaustion which apparently only affects her ability to properly account for missing donations.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
In all seriousness, just wanted to say thank you to Lyn and the squigs for sharing Jack’s chillingly manipulative and gaslighting messages. I hope it helps more people see guest for who she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 116
Recap:

Martin Daubney had clearly been waiting for Sue Lee Day and was there with receipts as soon as the day drew to a close. There was also a write-up in Guido Fawkes, with a quote from Lee Anderson.

Jack's Twitter mentions have been a bin fire.

Jack hasn't outright confirmed where the PayPal raised money is or what she'll do with it, she said to Daubney "[the funds are] exactly where they’ve always been, and I’m doing exactly what I said I’d do with it".

She then said to a Squig she decided not to pursue action because of being tired and wanting to look after her mental well-being (with a sprinkle of the usual references to you know what). This despite occasional references to the case and not being able to talk about it etc etc over the past twelve months.

TLDR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
In all seriousness, just wanted to say thank you to Lyn and the squigs for sharing Jack’s chillingly manipulative and gaslighting messages. I hope it helps more people see guest for who she really is.
Absolutely agree, especially as this is probably a horrendous shock for some of the squigs who are now seeing Jack for what she is and also seeing how she’s used DMs to manipulate them and others. Imagine having got one and feeling terrible over it only to months later realise she’d sent it to countless others too.

• Sad
Reactions: 64
Guest has been scurrying around like a cheeky scamp trying to deflect from the current cacophony of chaoi. Juicy DMs have nefariously been shared, dissected and left fraus slack-jawed with their manipulative spin.

After considerable thought and failure to control the narrative, she has mendaciously decided that claiming to dislike attention is her best option. This tactic is proving to be as successful as her cooking.
you-know-i-hate-the-attention.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Interesting reply to Weetman’s (lol) tweet. 10k+ followers so no squig but amongst his followers are Akala and the policy/research director of the Trussell Trust (formerly of Joseph Rowntree Fdn).

IMG_9921.jpeg

So yes, people certainly feel more able to speak out on this now than they did during the hazy days of flying monkey pile-ons. Think @CEB1980 in last thread was right: we listen not to what Jack is saying but the bookings she’s getting. Personally I’m gunning for her being dropped by both publisher and agent but that’s very much a wishful thinking situation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 120
In addition to the above excellent recaps: guest said she doesn't like drawing attention to herself, and you can always find her in the kitchen at parties. Doing the washing up. Twitter account appears to have been temporarily handed over to Jona Lewie but you know our Jack, always the shy type, doesn't like to be in the spotlight

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m not sure I have the energy for this….

who am I kidding? Course I do!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
@Veronicaaa I'm 45 seconds into that Greenbelt thing and I'm already angry 😆 I dislike her so much.

Jack made me so angry, again, last night with her usual breadcrumbing. I'm sure many of us here have direct experience either with our own mental health, or that of our loved ones. She just weaponises it, gives no tit about her many vulnerable followers and it's just enough to put journos off investigating her further.

I went to bed sad about member of the Canal who are extremely ill, sad for Jack's kid and pets. This place keeps me sane when Monroe is talking bollocks (sorry, bullocks), when squigs refuse to see her for who she is and in general when I feel so alone and fed up in real life when I'm told I'm a Tory or right wing for questioning people like her and Simon Harries etc.

It's not just Jack, obviously, and I'd love to be invested in the downfall of other grifters, but I'm ~exhausted~, but Jack has always wound me up and I want to see her face some kind of justice, be it a social cancellation or a legal one.

ETA, a friend sent me this as she said it reminded her of Jack 😆
received_5966564806772559.jpeg

received_1433831500714520.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Like guest, I also hate attention. Here is a (non exhaustive) list of thing that, because of my hatred of attention, I don’t do.

- post videos to my half a million followers of me singing in a shower.
- post pictures of my posing seductively on a sideboard to my half a million followers.
- post details of my sex life, including a 6 hour burgering, to my half a million followers.
- post videos of me attempting to play the piano to my half a million followers.
- stand up comedy
- public speaking gigs
- loudly threaten to sue public figures
- dance around dance floors at holiday parks singing ‘Saturday Night Dance’
- commit fraud (always guaranteed to get you some attention).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
I’m looking through a nominal ledger at work of an organisation that shall remain nameless and I saw ‘Chris Giles speaker fee’ and did I have to stop my self saying ‘Chrismate!’ out loud?

ninnies - I did.

Fraus in the wild

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Sorry I am confused.
Is she exhausted and mentally drained
Or
Having a beautiful life

Or

Clutching at grifty straws like a child caught with its greedy dirty hands in the jam jar

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Like guest, I also hate attention. Here is a (non exhaustive) list of thing that, because of my hatred of attention, I don’t do.
She seems to think that because she doesn't get much positive attention from doing these things - you know, because she's tit at all of them, aside from the fraud - that means she hates attention. Or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
@Veronicaaa I'm 45 seconds into that Greenbelt thing and I'm already angry 😆 I dislike her so much.

Jack made me so angry, again, last night with her usual breadcrumbing. I'm sure many of us here have direct experience either with our own mental health, or that of our loved ones. She just weaponises it, gives no tit about her many vulnerable followers and it's just enough to put journos off investigating her further.

I went to bed sad about member of the Canal who are extremely ill, sad for Jack's kid and pets. This place keeps me sane when Monroe is talking bollocks (sorry, bullocks), when squigs refuse to see her for who she is and in general when I feel so alone and fed up in real life when I'm told I'm a Tory or right wing for questioning people like her and Simon Harries etc.

It's not just Jack, obviously, and I'd love to be invested in the downfall of other grifters, but I'm ~exhausted~, but Jack has always wound me up and I want to see her face some kind of justice, be it a social cancellation or a legal one.

ETA, a friend sent me this as she said it reminded her of Jack 😆
Jack is basically Ann Widdecombe. Actually no, Ann Widdecombe stands by her terrible opinions whereas Jack yo-yos from one terrible opinion to another equally-terrible-but-in-a-different-way opinion. They both honk though.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.