Jack Monroe #503 A very expensive game of chicken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thanks to @CrackingOwlSanctuary for nominating guest’s own words…carry on mithering you mavens
Please can some kind soul, who is more gifted with words and intelligence than me, do a recap?
85DA5AA9-6E76-45B8-A374-8EE4BF142CC0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
It's Sue Lee Day! This is the last day Jack is able to take legal action against Lee Anderson, Martin Daubney and Laurence Fox, it's a year on from her saying she would sue them for saying she takes money from poor people and probably earns more than the Prime Minister. Despite regular updates from Jack on Twitter throughout the last 12 months claiming letters had been sent and the case was ongoing, Anderson, Daubney, and Fox said yesterday they had received nothing. Which makes it totes awks for Jack when people start asking what happened to the money they donated for said legal case.

Popcorn at the ready everyone, this could be a good one!

• Heart
Reactions: 88
Mithering back to guest having the nerve to accuse anyone of impersonating anyone else 😐 That is very rich coming from the woman who off the top of my head has impersonated Leggy, SB's stepmum, Mae Martin, every crap 1940s land girl cosplay bell end ever, the shrunken heads of the south Pacific Islands, Tommy Shelby (lol), Tom Cruise and Cher in one, Mary Poppins, Belle, a Mormon sister wife, Cherie Blair, Eva Green 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Drop Dead Fred with that fuckawful orange hair... The list goes on. bleep.

Also: I love this game 🥹

20230515_100851.jpg

ETA: the forensic Sue Lee thread has been liked by Sooz Kempner, a former supporter of guest. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Lolololololol all day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
Twitter has turned into a meltdown with her name primarily associated with negative sentiments. Instead of facing up to the car crash she has the audacity to retweet the dictionary and like random tweets. Guest should face her critics or go to ground completely.

• Wow
Reactions: 58
Oh the delicious irony of threatening to sue someone for saying she takes money from poor people and then her actually taking money from poor people (as per the tweets of people saying they have no money but will still bung her a tenner) to fund the (non existent) legal claim.

It is actually quite despicable behaviour isn't it?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
What I don't get is how someone can go to jail for months for raising money for non-existent cancer treatments but they can raise money for a non-existent court case, one where they just never bothered to serve any of the paperwork or anything, and that's just a-ok? How are both of these things not fraud by false representation? Unless she's going to surprise us by having not touched any of the money that's gone through her PayPal since the day of the beg, which seems unlikely.

Reactions: 76
Mithering back to guest having the nerve to accuse anyone of impersonating anyone else 😐 That is very rich coming from the woman who off the top of my head has impersonated Leggy, SB's stepmum, Mae Martin, every crap 1940s land girl cosplay bell end ever, the shrunken heads of the south Pacific Islands, Tommy Shelby (lol), Tom Cruise and Cher in one, Mary Poppins, Belle, a Mormon sister wife, Cherie Blair, Eva Green 😂😂😂😂😂😂 Drop Dead Fred with that fuckawful orange hair... The list goes on. bleep.

View attachment 2171080

ETA: the forensic Sue Lee thread has been liked by Sooz Kempner, a former supporter of guest. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Lolololololol all day.
Why Jack honky?
Nose is wonky.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
So, early to rise or hasn't been to sofa yet?
She was busy on her sock until quite late but there was a 4 hour or so lull iirc yesterday afternoon so she must have had a Dino nap, then a short night on the sofa and now, presumably, she is on her phone getting legal advice... Oh wai...

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m gonna be BUSY today, but going to Tesco later and I think I’ll treat myself to some bevies for when I get back to have with popcorn 🍿
I’m so excited for a grunk, this had better me good lads.

Also, whenever I hear Sue Lee it makes me think of Chun Li from Street Fighter and that paired with this picture makes me hoot 🦉
E75F3D25-9DAE-48D5-942F-B6C9BB8AE3EE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 57

View attachment 2171080

Those red lips, narc glee images are truly disturbing no matter how many times I see them. They make the alien impersonating a human 'portrait mode' visitation picture look relatively appealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She was busy on her sock until quite late but there was a 4 hour or so lull iirc yesterday afternoon so she must have had a Dino nap, then a short night on the sofa and now, presumably, she is on her phone getting legal advice... Oh wai...
I'd just love to be a fly on the wall of the bungamansion today...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's Sue Lee Day! This is the last day Jack is able to take legal action against Lee Anderson, Martin Daubney and Laurence Fox, it's a year on from her saying she would sue them for saying she takes money from poor people and probably earns more than the Prime Minister. Despite regular updates from Jack on Twitter throughout the last 12 months claiming letters had been sent and the case was ongoing, Anderson, Daubney, and Fox said yesterday they had received nothing. Which makes it totes awks for Jack when people start asking what happened to the money they donated for said legal case.

Popcorn at the ready everyone, this could be a good one!
Incorrect she is out of time as of Friday.

Friday 12th May 2023 is a complete 365 days (Year) since the alleged defamation on the 13th May 2023

Also you said in your post that Anderson confirmed yesterday that he had received nothing, this is false as he said no such thing

FACTS matter let’s not be like Guest

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Urghhhh that BBC report. I already feel fake enough without worrying that because I paid I’ve been conned and I’m actually just a dipshit. But the person I went to actually does the NHS ADHD assessments in our area too so hoping he wasn’t dodgy…though Jack still seems to pay for her meds which suggests she deffo went private, mine are on nhs now…though saying that I might be wrong maybe people do still pay and I just don’t because I have an exemption…but this is Jack, so wfk! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.