Jack Monroe #501 She makes some bold claims!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Emmapism for thread title suggestion. Inspired by Jack's fleeting appearance on the GCSE curriculum.
Your prize is a gently, softly, painstakingly nibbled then quietly rejected leftover slice of guest's Coronation abomination quiche.

Yes farewell 500th thread 🥺 We hardly knew you.
Guest popped up occasionally to be annoying.
She keeps SB out of the spotlight. And has done so fiercely for years.
There is a new character in the Jackiverse - an elderly auntie who inexplicably kept copies of More magazine stashed behind her bogger. Come on guest, more stories about her please.

Please feel free to add more!
And roll on the next 500. We all know nothing will have changed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Give her an hour or so to wake up from the current Dino nap and read here and I'm sure it will be dribbling all over the side

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I'm on holiday and Mr Beacon has retired to his sick bed so I could really do with some chaos rn to amuse me.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
In the pic with her and the mutt. She has some TeRRIBLE looking slippers on. Shes not been further than her bins. Silly bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 17.21.33.png

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 17.21.28.png

---
Timeline cleanse continues
Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 17.24.49.png

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 17.25.22.png

The only criminal thing here hun is your Patreon. And radishes are vile fyi.
Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 17.26.10.png

Screenshot 2023-05-09 at 17.26.20.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
I'm on holiday and Mr Beacon has retired to his sick bed so I could really do with some chaos rn to amuse me.
I've been so desperate to go away properly because I'm super burned out after working what feels like 100 hour weeks since christmas. So far we had a fire alarm in our first hotel just as we were getting down to some *ahem* holiday romancing, and now Mr Beacon has the shits so bad for the past two days I'd suspect him of eating Jackslop if I didn't know better. It is not turning out to be the romantic reconnecting break I'd hoped for 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
I've been so desperate to go away properly because I'm super burned out after working what feels like 100 hour weeks since christmas. So far we had a fire alarm in our first hotel just as we were getting down to some *ahem* holiday romancing, and now Mr Beacon has the shits so bad for the past two days I'd suspect him of eating Jackslop if I didn't know better. It is not turning out to be the romantic reconnecting break I'd hoped for 😭
It's his own fault for eating a Ryanair sandwich. Mrs @stunrw recommends something called "wine".......🧐😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
duck me, she's easily pleased. Bet she's made a note of this for Griftier Kitchen- Even More tit Tips. Dunno about everyone else, but I try to keep things as flat as possible in my freezer to use the space as best I can 🤔
Screenshot_20230509-172958_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Content warning - reference to child abuse images

@chizontiz you’re 100% right, one study said that 50% of images that found their way to an abuser forum they monitored were originally shared by parents on social media. But imagine those images probs weren’t at the severity as what gets shared on Telegraph and other back channels as forums are still somewhat public so this may be a red herring of a statistic. But it’s still bad. Highly recommend any parents take a look at @mom.uncharted on tiktok or Instagram she shares a LOT about all of this and it’s even worse than I originally thought with ppl flogging their kids’ privacy for marble tiles or new kitchens it’s really bleeping awful stuff. There are parents knowingly doing awful things like selling catalogues of modelling pics of preteens or creating TW HORRIFIC video content of brushing their baby’s teeth with a finger toothbrush that appeals to n*nces for obvious reasons - it’s terrifying. That mom account is heavy going so pls be warned - she’s nearly given me panic attacks a few times I can’t always watch it when she comes up so look after urselves ninnies especially survivors of such abuse ❤

Also someone else asked re GDPR and images - there are tooooons of consents now thankfully. Like why are we as parents paying for a service and you’re using our gorgeous children to advertise it for free? Like how did that expectation become established? And with social media and same day posting it’s also a real time indication as to who was where or who attends this club? Get to duck x

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.