Jack Monroe #499 Self-absorbed, self-serving charlatan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think there will be an imminent narc chaos based on the VBI with nothing to do with Jack being released? Perhaps when another chef inevitably comments or the squigs start tweeting about why Jack wasn’t credited (ha) by the guardian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
As sure as night follows day, Jack will soon be letting us all know that this was all her idea or humble bragging that she had more to do with it than she actually did.

All off the back of one tweet thread and one non minuted informal chat. No further work than that remember. Just a hastily written and poorly researched thread.

Up 344%? Sue Lee you can't be serious?

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Do we think there will be an imminent narc chaos based on the VBI with nothing to do with Jack being released? Perhaps when another chef inevitably comments or the squigs start tweeting about why Jack wasn’t credited (ha) by the guardian.
Oooh where is this new VBI?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Credit due to whoever first posted it in the last thread, not me! They didn’t call it the VBI but it basically is.

It's not quite the VBI cos that doesn't exist. Guest needs a weekend to produce it and it's only been a year! Do you want her to stop breathing??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I never thought when I started browsing tattle and the jack Monroe threads all those years ago that we would reach the dizzy heights of 500 threads, and I never thought that people would see through her. Go well fellow slopstoppers and grift enders

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Does this mean she will be in a smol dark hole by coronation weekend?
Agent Adrian won't allow that. She's got bookings coming up where presumably he's promoted her and then she's booked as a professional speaker. No one who has booked her or bought tickets needs to be seeing Jack veering from TOOT TOOT to smol dark holes on her only active SM platform for all to see 🥰.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I never thought when I started browsing tattle and the jack Monroe threads all those years ago that we would reach the dizzy heights of 500 threads, and I never thought that people would see through her. Go well fellow slopstoppers and grift enders
We gotta have a tit hot thread title for 500, we’re owed it. I’m sure guest will oblige and give us a full blown chaos in 3…2…

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Dear ❤ @Onestorytoomany please dont let the utter charlatan put you off his brilliant books, or your kids off his books he wrote for the young uns. They really are marvellous and have seen me through some difficult times, strangely enough. If you do choose to read them, you may recognize a bollock sossidge seller (amongst other nefarious activities) called CMOT Dibbler who is very like Jack. I personally identify as Nanny Ogg (my mother is Granny Weatherwax) as I love a drink and a party altogether now "ohhhh a hedgehog has never been buggered at all....."
---
Does this mean she will be in a smol dark hole by coronation weekend?
Let's hope so, the smol dark clown of bell endery 🔔🔚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
So close to 500 threads. I’m BUSY tomorrow traversing the North West of England 🍉 Please don’t do thread 500 without me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
On a small Pratchett wander I mistakenly thought for a short while that our dear heart Geetbo was named after Nanny Oggs cat, but of course that would be the big old vampire eating softy Greebo who gives another idea to Schroeingers cat - when you open the box he will be either dead, alive or bloody furious

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Are we allowed to start suggesting a genius thread title for #500 immediately???!
I think we should have:
Jack Monroe #500 Tattle was right about everything all along

wot that cookbook reviewer said innit
ETA: and then do a whole thread of all her lies in her own words. I can dream

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 151
Credit due to whoever first posted it in the last thread, not me! They didn’t call it the VBI but it basically is.

Wtf spaghetti bolognese costs nothing like that in this house! Mince £3.50, tin of Tom's 55p onion 30p tiny bottle red wine £1.80 couple rashers smoked bacon chopped say 50p out of pack of 10 cheap rashers. Couple of pinches of dried herbs *already in my stock cupboard " let's say 20p, and half a packet of dried spaghetti 50p. £7.70 for 4 and £6.90 if you remove the wholly unnecessary but very nice small bottle of red wine, and that would be £1.72 per person. Call me a budget cook

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.