Jack Monroe #497 Jack Monroe's Con-a-nation Quiche

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hurrah! In epically good timing, @Smeghead’s suggestion wins the Thread Title competition. You know what you win, don’t you? Sorry about that but at least you can just go and buy them straight from Morrisons and bypass the hairy cooling rack

In the last thread, Jack had a chaos and then deleted it and is now baking mini quiches for the King‘s coronation. She said she’d made 9 but has only showed us a photo of 6 which has made the wily mavens suspicious that she hasn’t actually made them herself. She’s promised the recipe this morning but it’s 11.30am and so far, crickets. So we’re entertaining ourselves while we wait watching her comic-con (not that kind of con) videos.

Pink button up there for more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
We're down 3 quiches. 🕸 She can't make the rest until the spiders vacate their web. Let's hope they're quicker than Jack (still in bungalow).

Guest also claims she's a STAUNCH republican despite being a massive fan of the royal family.

ETA: Oooh first?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
IMG_1781.jpeg

Was halfway through sending this when new thread was born, so you’re getting it in a bit of a first page faux pas style from this post https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-496-guest-who.38832/page-51#post-14938375

I only get People, Nature and Cities, despite 50% of my photos being of the dog! You can also select photos manually, which may be what Jackanory has done. However, the times are what is getting me - you can set it up to update the photo daily, hourly, on lock or on tap. The times are so close together on the screengrabs she must have it set up as on lock or on tap, so unless she’s doing some weird lock off/lock on the phone thing over the course of a couple of mins, she’s probably just tapping away constantly till she gets photos of the cat 😂 Basically another classic Monroe pointless lie.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’ve decided to pronounce quiche as “quickie” when I read the thread(s) and it has really brightened my morning up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
A thread title #fitfortheking! It’s not quite up there with some of my finest work - She’s Simply the guest - but I feel prouder than if I’d put 9 ready made quiches in the oven and pretended I’d made them from scratch! Recipe should be any second now 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She’s got 12 minutes until I leave for Asda to get the ingredients. Or I’ll have to get some shop made ones 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Guest just thinks she is poor because she doesn’t have servants and a Bentley.
Bingo. This is absolutely the problem with this twit. She decided she was working class because her family wasn't as well-off as Leggy's. She continues to use tricksy wording when challenged about the grift - "my detractors say I'm loaded when I'm not". But being loaded is very subjective. Just because you're not as rich as Elon Musk, or Kim Kardashian, or your fave family over at Buckingham Palace, that doesn't mean you're not still getting thousands of quid handed to you every month for absolutely duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
A thread title #fitfortheking! It’s not quite up there with some of my finest work - She’s Simply the guest - but I feel prouder than if I’d put 9 ready made quiches in the oven and pretended I’d made them from scratch! Recipe should be any second now 🥰
That'd still be three more quiches than guest put in there :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I bet us calling her guest winds her up more then anything else we have every said. For that reason I shall continue to flog that horse long after its died.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123
Logged into twitter and saw TD was flipping tables. Presumed it was the usual culprit! ✅

Is this going to be one long rumbling chaos? I predict it will peak next weekend when she falls of the monarchy fence onto both sides simultaneously, possibly with an unusual placement of Mediterranean arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.