Jack Monroe #496 Guest who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to the Marvellous Mr Maven @Geetbo for the thread title! You win a selection of Jack's old make-up in a jar. Sorry.
'Pipe down, Socktopus' was a very popular choice for thread title, but it's perhaps a tad too 'playing to Twitter'. Sorry!

Jack was powned by someone on Twitter re her outlandish claims of what make-up vs a filtered photograph can achieve. I'm on Jack's side though, make-up really can work wonders and filters are for fools.

Jack's comeback was to invent a one-pot wonder of make-up that I'm hoping to see in Superdrug soon, or perhaps on Dragon's Den.

Nothing's gonna get her down though, as she's living and loving her blessed and beautiful little life right now.

Toot, toot!

PS
Like Jellybean said, you can watch threads. You can also search for any threads in the Forums homepage - just scroll down and there's a search bar.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Just carrying on from the last thread it feels like lots of us ninnies have adhd and it's one of the reasons we rage at people like Jack because like with the 'autism' it's like she's written every stereotype on a bit of paper put them in a jar and just pulls them out at random. I don't like talking about my dx even though it's been really important to me because of how people like her falsely portray it. And agree, she's on a good whack of the same meds I take and there doesn't seem to be any discernible improvement in her behaviour or productiveness. If I was on that dose I'd have finished the VBI in a week 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Another ADHD frau reporting for duty. Been nodding enthusiasticly reading all your posts. Grifters coopting it has almost made it more stigmatising than it was 10 years ago?

I can definitely see ADHD traits in how she behaves but the biggest trait that comes out is narcissistic bleep tbh. Making potions out of your make up isn't ADHD luv x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Also an ADHD Frau (diagnosed in 30s) and it’s not quirky or fun. (See also: “super power”. 🤢😡)

It’s debilitating in many ways for me, exhausting and has limited a lot of my life. So guest can piss of wheeling out ADHD when she fake does something whacky. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Freshly-diagnosed ADHD and side order of unexpected Autism frau here, adding to the chorus of guest does not speak for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Regret to inform you NINNIES that I have changed my avatar to the Cursed Claw for I just cannot believe that she a) did that to herself and b) uploaded it to the www. The mad bastard. It'll probably only be a temp change though as it's making me feel vommy, truth be told.

My old profile picture was the Gloss perm/sea wig photo so now seems a good time to remind people of another of her pointless beauty (lol) lies:

Screenshot_20230426-112500.png

Screenshot_20230426-112355.png

Double lie spectacular here "my 7 year old took these pics yesterday!" Did he duck. Tripod took them. Again. You sad, sad twit.

The thought of her doing a lil modelling shoot in front of her £9.99 off Amazon tripod, fake laughing at nothing because there's no one else there, then uploading them kills me dead ⚰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 133
Innit nice to have Poca back. Always love reading her recaps.

We finished filming at 3am so I am off to inject coffee into my eyeballs. Happy Hump day Mavens.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Regret to inform you NINNIES that I have changed my avatar to the Cursed Claw for I just cannot believe that she a) did that to herself and b) uploaded it to the www. The mad bastard. It'll probably only be a temp change though as it's making me feel vommy, truth be told.

My old profile picture was the Gloss perm/sea wig photo so now seems a good time to remind people of another of her pointless beauty (lol) lies:

View attachment 2128534
View attachment 2128535

Double lie spectacular here "my 7 year old took these pics yesterday!" Did he duck. Tripod took them. Again. You sad, sad twit.

The thought of her doing a lil modelling shoot in front of her £9.99 off Amazon tripod, fake laughing at nothing because there's no one else there, then uploading them kills me dead ⚰
There really isn't that much variety in her output is there? And yet almost everything she says is later contradicted by her own words. Quite an achievement.

Reactions: 51
More interested in the comeback of Poca than Jack spreading Jam on her face instead of makeup or whatever the duck she's up to today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

View attachment 2128534
View attachment 2128535

That is not like any perm that I have ever seen. And yes I have had one...more than one. Looking back I wish I hadn't.

Aren't they supposed to make the hair curl?

#notlikeotherperms

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
That is not like any perm that I have ever seen. And yes I have had one...more than one. Looking back I wish I hadn't.

#notlikeotherperms
And the perm claim is what she posts in the makeup page where people are very likely to know it’s not a perm. If she’d reversed the claims (perm on insta and sea air in gloss) she might have had more success.

Her tripod pics never fail to make me cringe internally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

#notlikeotherperms
In among the ‘you go girl!’ comments is this. And a note from a mod saying they’d deleted someone else for being mean 😭

75D27671-FC03-4EFA-B49E-2C1F336DABCA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Also an ADHD Frau (diagnosed in 30s) and it’s not quirky or fun. (See also: “super power”. 🤢😡)
People who say "ADHD is my superpower" simply don't bleeping have it, IMO.
---
If a hairdersser gave me that perm, I'd be taking them to Trading Standards. It looks like she stuck a knife in a plug socket ffs. Maybe that's what she did to give herself an at-home perm and save money? #ADHDlifehacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
ooop jumping back to put forward an idea for the name of guest's tit-hack make-up brand (apologies if this lands awkwardly in the thread):

'POV deCAY' (like urban decay but povvo).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.