Jack Monroe #494 Grift R. R. Martin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at the thread title, brilliant! The journalistic house of fuckery that is The New Statesman is giving her a platform, I see. Why the duck hasn't she been cancelled yet? More platform than Abba, Sweet and T Rex, at the heights of their fame.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
We're getting very close to 500 aren't we. These last 96 threads seem to have whizzed by!

On tenterhooks tenderheads, will. she. show. up!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Shes going to look like a knob sitting on the replacement bus in her stabvest thats for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Following on from the last thread I also think Jack is fumbling Linda’s pumble. Linda has what Jack wants, access to the celeb/wealthy set. Jack will be like a heat seeking missile looking for wealthy pumble/burger. As soon as Jack has groomed/love bombed a new partner Linda will be toast. I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of Linda.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
Very excited for the frau on the cliff face. Watch your bag an pockets for thieving filthy hands. I hope you get to ask your question. I don't see how a reasonable question relevant to her public profile and supposed work breaks tattle rules. It's not like anyone's being personal or asking why Old Harold jibbed her. As much as I'd friggin love that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Following on from the last thread I also think Jack is fumbling Linda’s pumble. Linda has what Jack wants, access to the celeb/wealthy set. Jack will be like a heat seeking missile looking for wealthy pumble/burger. As soon as Jack has groomed/love bombed a new partner Linda will be toast. I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of Linda.
🦉 🍾 at Crapple Fumble

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s gone from Guest to “& More”. Ouch.

The Riley tweets from the last thread. I’m speechless. This is a sixty something woman. She’s like the lesbian equivalent of those older women who go to Egypt and end up losing their life savings to a toy boy.
Based on Companies House data, Linda is the only one who never loses out 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.