Jack Monroe #493 Dame Kelly Holmes, guest and Emeli Sande seen attending "Tina - The Tina Turner Musical"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That interview was shockingly bad. She did not answer the final question he asked her at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I made a nice grid collage of Jack standing in front of the orange Smeg.

23-04-19_19-53-16-737.jpg

Edit. Just noticed the uneven lines but I am not doing it again so duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 130
FIRST possibly, I’m just a GUEST in this thread 😂

edit - not first but glad that the balaclava I rolled over my face ensured anonymity from my tiresome celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
GUEST!!!!!

AHAHAHAHABABBAHAHAHA!

On a "serious" note does she not realize that being gifted a scarf worth hundreds (without even a thanks or a tag at the time) shows just how privileged she is?

I don't really care for Linda Riley, but I do hope Guest isn't stringing her along for z-leb event invites and shiny trinkets

And to finish my grunk, some smeg mithering (🤢)...probs a month rent that.

Screenshot_20230419-200304.png

• Wow
Reactions: 64
There’s defo a real problem with her left (her right) side of her nose👃. She’s set herself up in that light so that side of her nose isn’t obvious and is shadowed. If you notice, despite her brief looks to the notes she angles her head mostly so her normal side is on show, because of this it’s difficult to capture the dodgy side clearly but look 👀
View attachment 2112915View attachment 2112917
Also love this…concerned but with added botox
View attachment 2112920

Reactions: 28
GUEST!!!!!

AHAHAHAHABABBAHAHAHA!

On a "serious" note does she not realize that being gifted a scarf worth hundreds (without even a thanks or a tag at the time) shows just how privileged she is?

I don't really care for Linda Riley, but I do hope Guest isn't stringing her along for z-leb event invites and shiny trinkets

View attachment 2112923
The only way I can express how I feel about Jack and Linda is to quote my gran (she's DEAD like Jack's Grandad): "Well at least they're not spoiling two other couples".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I made a nice grid collage of Jack standing in front of the orange Smeg.

View attachment 2112895

Edit. Just noticed the uneven lines but I am not doing it again so duck off.
Middle bottom row... Jack looks like she has lost all her teeth from the lower left jaw. Maybe she wasn't telling fibs about her crumbly teeth after all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I still can’t see Linda Riley and not think we’re talking about Mandy Dingle.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
GUEST!!!!!

AHAHAHAHABABBAHAHAHA!

View attachment 2112923
Oh look, the new fridge is one month rent.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Out of all, the places she could stand for that news thing, why did it have to be in front of a blatantly new, expensive fridge? It’s not like it jumped up behind her just before she started filming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Why is the bag under her left eye so much more prominent than the one under the right? It's too pronounced to be a makeup failure, surely?
Because of how she’s staged it, she’s using light on that side of her face which highlights the bag but ~ literally ~ throws shade on the other side to hide the nose issue.
69FBC564-7265-4FBB-ABA3-72D48FE1B5A6.jpeg

not sure why my lovely images didn’t come up earlier but I’m sticking them on for jebus
F26AC68A-3684-46BA-B143-58305E768625.png
C9C1F478-5FD6-43BD-8C2D-DACB865852BB.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.