Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Billybellend

Chatty Member
Helleau Frauen and Herren…just wanted to drop in with a pip pip and celebrate the annual anniversary of the extremely frightening Easter cake 😱

Apologies for the radio silence; Mrs. B has been diagnosed with breast cancer, so we’ve been BUSY. Prognosis is good, but it’s still a worry

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 156

Lazarus

VIP Member
I think all the fraus will join me in wishing you and Mrs @Billybellend the very best as you navigate this journey together. I’m very sorry to hear of this, and hope you’re all ok in the bellend house xx

• Heart
Reactions: 125

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Just FUCK OFF
Most of this is complete lies. like seriously, anyone who knows this woman IRL will be going “holy fuck she’s gone off the deep end”. She cannot stop herself lying, it’s a disease. But doing it on this scale - and on THOSE topics?

Dave n Ev need to step the fuck up and sort her out. CSA? which they covered up? I mean, they’d have had to have covered it up if it was true, because they wouldn’t have been approved to foster if one of their bio kids was known to have been a victim of CSA - they’d clearly be incapable of safeguarding children. That’s a hell of an accusation.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 113

Foxvint

VIP Member
It’s the “ya’ll” for me… why does she insist on pretending she’s a yank? You’re from bluddy saffend love.
Also I love the ‘two concussions’ just thrown in there amongst all of the other distressing stuff.
1 splinter, 2 chesty coughs, bit of ear wax, a stye in 1992, plain jelly shoes when I wanted sparkly. I've survived it all mate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112
May I present: the Georgia Church Suppers Peaches and Cream Pudding (Pie)! It's nice, a cross between a cheesecake and Pannacotta, not too sweet.😊
20230409_201247.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 112

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Just catching up. Has "Salmon Mushdie" been nominated for thread title yet? It works on multiple levels!

Screenshot_20230412-121956_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105

lilykestrel

VIP Member
IMG_20230412_134424.jpg

IMG_20230412_134447.jpg

The NHS: your money or your life was, according to Google and the legal deposit library catalogue I just cross referenced, published in 1979

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

Lazarus

VIP Member
She may well turn up, but I’d bet my last copper coin there’s zero chance of a Q&A.

Anyway, this little exchange has made me HOOT this morning. The pink comment is my favourite 😂😂😂

89AB0C82-EC2A-4D95-A7DB-C8C834293916.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
Lucy, I'm not the only Frau who thinks you've been too kind so far.
You've obviously had your own shit to deal with in life but you seem to be doing a good job and are a good mum and daughter.
I've always wanted you to spill way more than you have and completely get why you want to protect your mum and kids.
Please do spill the original story of Ma Aeroplane and Jack. Disguise your Ma as you will, but enquiring minds want to know...
I would like to - especially tonight good grief - but it’s not my experience to recount and it’s not even my mum’s directly, she was just a witness to the treatment and impact. And also it wouldn’t actually tell you anything about Jack you don’t already know. She’s a horrible bully and weaponises suicide threats to mess with the heads of people sweeter and nicer than she ever deserves to have in her life. And sometimes people like her drive nice people to full-on breakdowns. That’s all I can share without betraying someone very lovely, who would rather never think about JM again ever.

(I haven’t even seen the person for years but really really doubt they would want to drag it all up, took them long enough to get over how someone could be so fucking awful.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 102
So just to recap, here's a partial list of Jack's alleged misfortunes:

CSA by another child
CSA by her teacher
Multiple stalkers including the teacher
Starvation
Poverty
Kidnapping
Several suicide attempts and other mental health problems
Forced into sex work for survival, may have got pregnant as a result
At least one abusive relationship ("Lynn" the violent girlfriend from the PinkNews article)
Multiple violent assaults
Multiple rapes (from Lynn and others)
Death threats
Homophobic abuse, both as a lesbian and when mistaken for a gay man
Racial abuse, both as GREEK and when mistaken for Black
Transphobia
Car crash
Two concussions
Alcoholism
Drug addiction
Shopping addiction
Seeing a lot of fucking fires
Three broken engagements
Single motherhood
Told to shut her legs
Crumbling bones, arthritis, and myriad other chronic health problems
Autism and ADHD
Academic potential destroyed because her school didn't accommodate her ADHD
Intersex
School bullying
HER OWN CATASTROPHIC FUCK-UPS
Mean people on Tattle
Mum's potatoes were called dire

She's the fucking Rasputin of grifters, isn't she.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 101

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Funny how Jack shares every dull, banal moment of her boring little life but never shares any of these threats, isn’t it? She can get in the bin, the lying cunt. Got no patience for her shit today.
One rando on the internet implies they might turn up and ask why she’s a grifter and where the cash has gone, and she thinks she’s Salman Rushdie

• Haha
Reactions: 100

Dummyfingers

I’m sickened by that ridiculous list of events! Not because the events are anything short of horrific for anyone who has experienced any one of them, but because it’s mostly/ all just utter fabrication and it makes a mockery of those feelings people experience who have lived through such things!
Starvation?!! What a load of crapola!

I’ve worked with some of the country’s most destitute, troubled and tortured people, dragged-up by chaotic parents, living through abuse, drug addiction and exploitation and then falling into a situation that lands them on the very fringes of society. And fucking honestly: even these people didn’t complain, sad-fish, excuse their behaviour or pull the poor-me (and they would have a right to!)as much as Jack does!

My hoops are well and truly rinsed by this!🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 92

Penelope_Ghent

VIP Member
Hiya Jack! Know you are poring over this thread thinking ‘gotcha sad Haus Fraus, I am back’, well to be honest, hear this Jack, this canal of ninnies see you. Yes, we see you for what you are. It’s not pleasant Jack. We will always see you for what you are. You can shout and scream on the hellsite but really, we have here something you can never achieve, a weird internet friendship made up of respect, fun and genuine kindness. Now really, do fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

lilykestrel

VIP Member
IMG_20230412_140039.jpg

If the person recommending it to you is at least three decades out on the publication date, I wouldn't bother squig. Or at least they haven't properly read it, because they somehow managed to miss that it was published a quarter of a century later than they say it is.

Tbf I don't know why you'd read it anyway, unless you were working on a history of ideas type/social history attitudes to the NHS in the Thatcher years niche little paper.

1681307149000.png

I'm autistic too Jack. And I love accuracy. Which is why I immediately Googled the book you referenced because I'm a pedantic wotsit too 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 91