Jack Monroe #488 Not exactly the sort of person I think you'd want to be promoting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll up roll up and welcome to another thread about Tattle's favourite boring old coke hag.

Thread title by an incredulous squig and nominated by the tasty @Jelly Bean

As far as recaps go, I don't have much to offer (much like Jack, sign up for my patreon). She's supposed to be appearing with Kit de Waal of the 'oooooh' expression at Cambridge Lit Fest but pushback on Twitter may affect that. Because of a fugue state, I can't remember anything else so please have this free digital download of one Slobfish. BTW I was shocked to learn that the Blobfish looks almost cute underwater. The gelatinous appearance avec penis nose occurs during snowstorms.
PhotoRoom-20230330_152322.png

Bonus image for those who like hard-core piss takes.
PhotoRoom-20230330_152629.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
I've continued pondering the obsequiousness of the "scuppered a lot of people that did" aside re: alleged "name 4 facts about Handy Stan in Services or you're off the table for promotion" interview technique in the fire service, and decided it reminds me of Orson Welles when he was interviewed by Parky in the 70s.

Except Orson Welles fully deserved his elder statesman like demeanour and pithy wryness, because he was Orson Welles.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I got to browsing through Jack's Wikipedia page the other day, dear hearts. It's a right old mess. Seeing as how Wikipedia relies on citations from other reputable online sources, would it be possible to rewrite it along the lines of 'in 2012 Jack claimed X (cited here) and by 2016 Jack had changed to claiming Y (cited here)' and so on?

Has this been discussed before? Pardon me if I've missed such mitherings already. X

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Jack's claiming she's still in da bungamansion evidenced by a blossoming tree photo but as always with Jack, WFK 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
We haven't seen much of Jack recently - her latest tweets have been very Fotherington-Thomas, "Hello clouds, hello sky, hello trees" etc etc etc, in a bid to cleanse her timeline.

We weren't treated to any photos of her fantastic birthday & the piles of fabulous gifts either.

How very sad. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 57
If Jack doesn't do a chaos soon I am going to have to find other things than Tattle to fill my time. I have had a look at other threads and either I don't know who they are or they make me look like this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
If Jack doesn't do a chaos soon I am going to have to find other things than Tattle to fill my time. I have had a look at other threads and either I don't know who they are or they make me look like this
Ooh I didn't know who ANY of the other people in threads I watch/chat tit on were. Just clicked names at random if they had a new-ish thread. Currently invested in Jake Quickenden (some x factor bloke maybe?), some awful racist Disney vlogger, Dylan whatshisname bloke in drag, loads of twitter wankers, some lardarse slimming world, and bitching about mumsnet. Dive on in, find something new!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ooh I didn't know who ANY of the other people in threads I watch/chat tit on were. Just clicked names at random if they had a new-ish thread. Currently invested in Jake Quickenden (some x factor bloke maybe?), some awful racist Disney vlogger, Dylan whatshisname bloke in drag, loads of twitter wankers, some lardarse slimming world, and bitching about mumsnet. Dive on in, find something new!
I don't know anyone. It was hard enough when Strictly/Ice Skating/Jungle used to come on and I'd go 'who?' and just assume they were from Towie but now you've got bloody influencers and I just have no idea anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Untitled.png

TOOT TOOT.

Here's hoping Jackie finally moves during this thread, coz damn, she's getting dull and we need a chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Babes same. I never venture further than here and the odd foray over to F&D. I don’t know who most of these people are. I might paint the living room, white obviously because I rent.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The Phillip Schofield (or Philth as he's more fondly referred to) thread's rather interesting at the moment 👀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I glad she is quiet. I have rea life stuff to do, however i do hope she is using this time wisely. Of course she isnt but we can hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I got to browsing through Jack's Wikipedia page the other day, dear hearts. It's a right old mess. Seeing as how Wikipedia relies on citations from other reputable online sources, would it be possible to rewrite it along the lines of 'in 2012 Jack claimed X (cited here) and by 2016 Jack had changed to claiming Y (cited here)' and so on?

Has this been discussed before? Pardon me if I've missed such mitherings already. X
Her Wikipedia page is locked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oooh when did I become a VIP Member? I can only assume it stands for Vimes Index of Pumble.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I keep imaging the cleaners question asked by Big D in a Columbo stylee.

Candidate is finished interviewing, shook hands, stood up and smoothed down their non-embarassing trazzers, reached for the door handle and juuuust as they grasp it…

”One more thing…. if you really work in this building… who does Linda think keeps leaving the skiddies in cubicle 2, floor 3?”

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I have struggled with other threads, I don’t get most of them, but the Stephen bear one might amuse you 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.