Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
If I had a crumbling agonising shoulder requiring replacement asap, I'm not sure I'd be able to embrace people with raised arms and shoulders forced backwards. With a broad smile on my face.

Screenshot_20230323_031902.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 86

Claret

Go back a few years and Monroe was the unchallenged queen of the poors, she was platformed everywhere without question or due diligence all based on a flimsy and unverifiable backstory. The guardian luvvies lapped it up and they lapped it up even more after the Lawson endorsement

Fast forward to today, she's never platformed without dissenting and questioning responses, she's called out at every turn for her dishonesty and grift, and every platforming organisation is questioned about why they didn't perform due dilligence before amplifying her lies.

All she has ever had is her lies about her backstory, her lies about being in poverty and her lies about hunger, the truth of it is that anybody who knows anything about the Hadjicostas knows this is a lie, and anybody who scratches the surface of who Monroe actually is knows it's a lie too

It's going to come crashing down Monroe, and when it does it will happen like a pack of cards, the queen of the poor will be exposed for what she is, a lying grifting and unprincipled charlatan that cares nothing about poor people, instead she has manipulated and used them for personal gain

She's horrific, and a self obsessed cunt whose set the cause if poor people back instead of advancing it. Anger isn't the word

• Heart
Reactions: 86

MancBee

VIP Member
Maybe Jack could put the pig skin Stetson on the pig's head and use as a quirky yet thrifty table centrepiece for when her one million friends come round for a soft gentle dinner?
I wonder if she asked the butcher to leave the eyes in so it would see her through the week... Sorry for that very, very, very old joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 85

MancBee

VIP Member
Now you lot, I’m feeling uncomfortable. Linda might be a dodgy-as-fuck wheeler dealer, Ripper museum misogyny trickster, and worst of all Diva.pdf Jack enabler, but women are allowed to have short hair, wear trouser suits and shun make-up you know? she’s a woman and she identifies as a woman afaik. Your sincerely, someone who knows a lot of butch women.
Completely agree. Though you can be butch and not look like you've slept in your clothes when attending a prestigious event, especially one you are the promoter of.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Me: not a Povvo, trying to Tetris my soup, tea cakes, mince and bread into my tiny freezer

Jack: 'Just popped this pigs head into my cavernous freezer, oh woe is me I am so poor. How could I ever pay this £45 CCJ'

• Haha
  • Angry

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
This has now been deleted

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 11.15.39.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

MancBee

VIP Member
Back from shopping and noticed in the toiletries aisle that there was a 72 hour deodorant. I thought to myself, who in hecking heck would go 3 days without showering...

Then it came to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 82

MooBelle

VIP Member
Are you in contact with her "beyond here"? If so, can you let her know that this corner of the internet eagerly awaits her return. If not, then she will just have to read it herself when she comes back 🤔😂.

ETA her profile shows her as last seen last night 9.58. So she is here... Sort of! NUMBERS, NUMBERS MATE, WHERE FOR ART THOU?
Alas no, Tattle contact only!
She has mentioned several times how poorly she's been. If she's taking a break it would make sense. I've been here for 3 years and had a couple of breaks because Jack gets under your skin and it isn't a good thing if you're dealing with things in real life.
Much love to her and anyone else dealing with stuff outside Tattle xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I think this was also the occasion she posted a photo and claimed she'd taken it. However the photo was the opposite side of the river and showed none of the scaffolding that the entire building was covered with at that time.
😂 that was the time she pretended to be “up early” and while crossing the bridge at sunrise she’d taken the plagiarized image of the building. At sunset.
D90D0459-D2C3-49EC-B0FC-182C2251574E.jpeg
ECD24935-1779-4EAE-9301-BE40AB022C43.jpeg
@Marmalade Atkins immortalized Jack’s tweet and @instacharlie Nancy Drew-d the fuck out of it instantly.

• Haha
  • Heart

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
0A91CEDC-63A8-43F9-A3D9-A7E49F6047E0.jpeg

This was the response to her now deleted tweet, maybe she spent an hour looking for proof she clarified it, admitted defeat and deleted 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lazarus

VIP Member
There’s also this, which made me hoot:
35FA2D44-D208-4FE6-A092-2538DBAE8879.jpeg

It’s a Jack Monroe recipe but I didn’t have the ingredients so I made something else and it tastes nice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

MooBelle

VIP Member
Happy Anniversary, chickadees!
View attachment 2044790And amazingly, she manages to come up with even more pig-based nonsense this year than last.
View attachment 2044792View attachment 2044803
Ah, as I said last year this is both hilarious and impossible.
To watermelon myself I have been to parliament many times for work. There are a couple of entrances but all follow the same procedure. My guess is she was at St Stephen's entrance because it was a private committee Iirc. You have to say why you are there to whoever is on the gate. They then make sure you are on the list. Then you have your photo taken and a really crappy digital photo of you is put on a postcard size card that you wear round your neck on a lanyard. Then you have to wait until whoever it is you are meeting comes and gets you. If there are couple of you all going to the same event then you usually all loiter together.
You are not allowed to go unaccompanied ANYWHERE for the obvious security reasons but also because it is a labyrinth and getting lost is easily done. No one would stop and ask to see your pass because you are accompanied by a member of staff and your mug shot is hanging round your neck. There is no way an armed policeman would ask for a pass. If he didn't know you or recognise you he would arrest you (or worse) They're not doormen signposting you to the right corridor. They're there for one reason only it isn't for casual banter.
I think this was also the occasion she posted a photo and claimed she'd taken it. However the photo was the opposite side of the river and showed none of the scaffolding that the entire building was covered with at that time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Django

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but a true story. My Nan was only 44 when I was born but when she was a young mum she was given a sheep's head and wasn't sure what to do with it. She told me that when my grandpa got home he found her in tears trying to pull its teeth out with pliers as she didn't know she was meant to boil the thing. Anyway all ended well as grandpa put the head in the bin, they had cheese on toast for tea.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

noweverythingsucks

Chatty Member
Jeez, do you want her to stop breathing? She needs to eat pig heads for health reasons as they cure ouchy shoulders.

Anyway, here's an extract from her guardian article about being a very committed vegan.

View attachment 2044519

(The missing apostrophe is a conscious design choice)
I'm sure people who have faced serious addiction like Jack claims to would liken it to fancying a salad.
She talked to him for HALF AN HOUR, 🐮🔔❤ (despite tweeting incessantly the entire time)
View attachment 2045006
And she would have brought him home but she’s NOT ALLOWED HOMELESS VISITORS, OK?!
View attachment 2045010(ss by @Silver Linings. What a day of utter chaos that was)View attachment 2045016 Who’s got the pic of her at the back of the room picking her snotty honker? Calling @Marmalade Atkins! 😂❤
The homeless veteran is a very American trope. Not to say there aren't any homeless veterans in the UK but the percentage of homeless people from army backgrounds is very low. This just again highlights her prejudice - it can't possibly be just any homeless person who needs support, not those with traumatic histories, mental health problems or even time spent in prison, this one (whose story she presumably invented after seeing a homeless person) is more deserving and will get her likes on Twitter because he has a military background. Watermeloning myself here but this is my new aneurism because my (actual) PHD research is on this subject and she is a massive twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 74