Jack Monroe #474 She's gone on strike like the other essential services

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have done a thread! Title by the frequently hilarious @Elsie Ben Felyn

Geetz was technically most voted for but I wasn't sure if we could have 'coke hag and nose boner' in the thread title šŸ˜‚

Mods feel free to change if I've done the wrong thing! Please posts your recaps you terrible bullying arseholes

WARNED Friendly mod edit: Please keep the thread to Jack and not stans on Twitter etc, and there is a Food and Drink thread for off-topic discussions.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Jack deleted her account in a huff and since then the Fraus have been revisiting Favourite Jack Monroe Lies, there's some bangers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I must say Liz Truss blaming a left wing establishment for her downfall is giving me serious Jackie vibes this morning, I was disappointed she didnā€™t say DO YOU WANT TO STOP ME BREATHING?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Jack being given a designer dog for free was also a good fib haha. Good old cocknose.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Geetz was technically most voted for but I wasn't sure if we could have 'coke hag and nose boner' in the thread title šŸ˜‚
šŸ˜­
FINE. (edit: this is a grand thread title though, Iā€™ll only sulk for a minute x)

I would like to preserve for posterity that the reason ā€œIā€™m not a coke hag, my nose has a bonerā€ was ever written down in the first place was because a claim was made that noses contain erectile tissue and swell up with excitement.

They do not.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Biggest lie for me... ugh there are just so many. I think the depression and dyeing clothes clinches it for me.

I don't want to trigger anyone, so I won't put any details but I was very suicidal for a while. Medication, the samaritans and my therapist saved my life. I try to tell myself the same thing when times are bleak, that I wont kill myself, today.

No amount of doggos, cattos or black clothes help me feel better. She has probably felt down, fed up etc. But not truly depressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 116
šŸ˜­
FINE. (edit: this is a grand thread title though, Iā€™ll only sulk for a minute x)

I would like to preserve for posterity that the reason ā€œIā€™m not a coke hag, my nose has a bonerā€ was ever written down in the first place was because a claim was made that noses contain erectile tissue and swell up with excitement.

They do not.
can you imagine if that was real and people actually got nose boners šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Blow your nose and boom..........walking round with a nose semi for the next 20 minutes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
On the last thread I said that my favourite lie was her saying that sheā€™d never had cats before despite blogging extensively about 2 others. I found the screenshots. Apologies to Milliband for calling him Tony, I donā€™t suppose it was the first time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Dressing up as Belle cos it was gonna delight the boy and definitely not cos she's a desperate tap dancing attention vacuum was a belter. Btw did she ever post pics of a sample of these letters she cherishes from ppl she's helped? Cos that's 100% something she'd do if they existed. But they don't exist except in her confused little bobble head.

• Haha
can you imagine if that was real and people actually got nose boners šŸ¤£
Iā€™ve been going around for days thinking a nose boner was a thing but didnā€™t like to check by asking in case everyone thought I was stupid. True story. Iā€™m stupid šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Looking like its moving weekend. Some poor sod carrying 17 sideboards is being asked jam or cream 1st as we speak. Don't accept a brew fella, she'll start looking at veils and venues.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Coming from the past to reiterate the lie about her disfigured leg. as a polio survivor I had a leg lengthening op when I was 10. Something went horribly wrong and I now have such deep scars the skin is attached to the bone. That is disfigured Jack you melt.
---

Coming from the past to reiterate the lie about her disfigured leg. as a polio survivor I had a leg lengthening op when I was 10. Something went horribly wrong and I now have such deep scars the skin is attached to the bone. That is disfigured Jack you melt.
Edited to add, I didn't say this for attention or sympathy but because she really grates my mushrooms!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 137
On the last thread I said that my favourite lie was her saying that sheā€™d never had cats before despite blogging extensively about 2 others. I found the screenshots. Apologies to Milliband for calling him Tony, I donā€™t suppose it was the first time.

Thatā€™s a perfect example of her tricksy language. Ha I said that this was the first time I had ONE cat! I didnā€™t say it was the first time I had ANY cat! Shut up troll šŸ¤¬

FFS can you imagine what sheā€™d be like to live with? Arguing over every petty point. Making up stupid pointless lies about everything. Sheā€™d just drain all the words out of you

• Haha
  • Sad
My title was also technically too early so I will just sit here and STOP BREATHING.

I reckon she might be in for a long break this time lads. Every time she comes back itā€™s absolute chaos for her now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.