Jack Monroe #473 All you talk about is moving house & potatoes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @hoopdedoo for nominating the winning thread title - you win a pasta dish of your choice cooked by Jack.

Commiserations to @DisgruntledGoat who got more votes for Noses are basically made of erectile tissue but was illegally early at post #158!

Jack is currently LIGHTS ON and having a timeline cleanse by talking about favourite pasta dishes at the same time as being very snarky to anyone who mentions
❄❄

Wiki is the pink button up top, please use 'thread title' when nominating one, please wait to the second half of the thread (post 500 onwards) to nominate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Am I first? 😁
Am off to cook dinner that will involve plain pasta for the elastoblast juniors...no sauce will be tolerated.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Dang it! I missed seeing what Jack tweeted about World Hijab Day yesterday! Anyone got a screenshot?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I see Wonks has spent all day defending Jack again. Serious problems that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Jack if you’re reading (course you are) it’s me birthday weekend so keep the chaosing- my one birthday wish would be your final twitter flounce.. never gonna happen but I gotta ask..!

eta oooohhhh I’m an active member now… keep the gifts coming jackiwackiwoos

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What a grunk. The state of this eejit!

Also, Jack - you can do a prepaid NHS cert online. No paperwork filling necessary.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I filled in the prepayment application whilst waiting in line at the hospital pharmacy. By the time the two people in front of me had handed in their prescriptions and confirmed that they do not pay for theirs, I had the confirmation on my phone to show them.

It takes longer to order and checkout something on Amazon.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Shitting bleeping christ, when I left for work this morning I left you Fraus at page 18 of the previous thread. 😑

Cannot be arsed to grunk that much, I'm exhausted. Has she gone full Private Pile yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Know it was covered a lot in last thread but the fertility thing is my aneurysm (well there’s about 50 so todays one).
You can take medication and deal with the fact you shouldn’t try to conceive whilst taking it. You can shack up with someone and quickly decide (either together, or yourself) that you’re going to try to conceive. You can get frustrated that you haven’t conceived after about 3-4 months.
None of these could be described as a traumatic impact on fertility, and shouldn’t be accompanied by triggering language and breadcrumbing.
I know many people who’ve gone through so much with infertility and loss - years of invasive treatments, heartbreak and worry. To think Jack sees her experience as equivalent is horrible (and horribly unsurprising).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
Getting a PPC is probably about as much admin as ordering a sideboard... possibly less if you have to pick a day for delivery

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Oh and Jack had better not move north of the border to get free prescriptions - NHS Scotlands knackered as it is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Recap: Jack had a huge late-night strop, compounded by one of the most appalling tweets she has ever written. Tattle as always, there with the receipts.

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 14.17.29.png

Who knows what spurred this spiteful behaviour on the day that her Patreon numbers took a nosedive, and one of her exes was living her best life on a trip abroad 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 114
Don't know if you've noticed squig but Jack isn't keen on advice.

She would prefer your cold hard cash.

Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 19.01.01.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 181
Jack if you’re reading (course you are) it’s me birthday weekend so keep the chaosing- my one birthday wish would be your final twitter flounce.. never gonna happen but I gotta ask..!

eta oooohhhh I’m an active member now… keep the gifts coming jackiwackiwoos
It's my birthday on Sunday!

I'll be 37

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.