Jack Monroe #472 I don't live online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether or not she is taking drugs now, she has admitted that in the recent past she’s been on them in a serious way (her ‘downers’ tweet). This is publicly stated.

I work in education and there are families with ONLY alcohol abuse having level 3 social services involved. Not level 2 with a named support worker, level 3. Level 4 is the highest which would involve care/fostering/police etc. Level 3 means a named social worker attached to your family, child advocates depending on their age, access to support for parenting mentoring, child protection plans, schools involved in monitoring attendance and parental behaviour during pick up/drop off, regular official meetings with a whole host of professionals. JM throws this tit about with none of the above, which makes me think A: she’s lying or B: she has no parental responsibility for him AT ALL.
I believe it is B. That child does not live with her and I wouldn’t be surprised if when she does have him it’s supervised by his dad. The two occasions she wasn’t at home with him last year were the liverpool match, with his dad and the pontins holiday, with his dad. The previous year it was the caravan, with his dad. She does not have any parental responsibility for him, he visits her and that is why she’s getting a one bed mansion.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
You had unprotected sex whilst on Methotrexate?

You had unprotected sex whilst on a Teratogenic medication?

You had unprotected sex whilst taking a known abortificant?
She's breadcrumbed 'multiple pregnancy losses' and also that she had 'lost a child' in the past year.

This is what the BNF has to say about Methotrexate:
Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 10.52.41.png

What are her GP and pharmacist playing at?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
hello ninnies - it's already that time again, these are the final results after 24 hours of absconding, fleeing, scam victims! If any of you churned annuals are lurking pls feel free to come here for a chat! Anyway with that said, behind the cut as always:

The topline is LOL. We've finally seen her reach double digit churn and it's pause-ur-slack-notifications-and-get-updating-ur-CV level bad at 20.3%! More on that later but in summary, Jack opened Feb 2023 with 494 paying subscribers* after losing 142 and gaining 16 across the month of January, this nets to a loss of 126 come payday. Once again we implore Jack to make her revenue public so we can accurately measure paydays but assuming an average per subscriber fee in line with Olia Hercules' then we would expect Jack to have taken at least £6.1k yesterday. I'd suspect more as there will inevitably be some annuals in there, but obviously then she subsequently takes less over the next 11 months as a result. But yeah not bad scamming if you can live with yourself ey?

*One schmuck has already resubbed, we'll see them under 'gains' in next month's reporting

image.png

On annuals - the basis of this little fag packet calc is that a) this is the first opportunity for any annuals acquired in the Nigella promo period to churn and b) therefore any incremental churn (e.g: above and over what you'd usually expect to see) can be roughly attributed to annuals leaving at the first chance they got!

image.png

So explaining the above - on average over the last 4 months we tend to see churn of about 4.8%, Feb we've seen 20.3% so 15.5% of that is incremental thus probably attributable to annuals leaving. This translates to 96.3, let's call it 96, annual subscribers who left. Looking at that 96 as a % of the 498 acquired in the Nigella promo month - at least 19.3% of them signed up to make that one off larger annual payment which imo/e is fairly high? Obvs Nigella's demographic are probably quite affluent ABC1 huns but just wanted to share my oh! moment with u all lol.

Anyway the juicy bit - the worth of those 96! If she had managed to retain them she'd have taken an additional £12.2k yesterday. If they were hit by the double bubble (e.g: paying an annual mid-Jan 2022 and then again Feb 1st 2022) then they'd have given her £24.3k last year. Wild!

p.s: thank you guys for reading this and ty for the love it's a fun side project that has no absolutely no value in the real world as who the duck can you tell you do this looool

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 135
Fantasy drugs list mithering:

This is a bit 🍉 but so what.
I take propranolol for anxiety and essential tremor- 40mg- as needed but I don't pop them like sweets. My GP was VERY CLEAR that I should only really take one or maybe two a day (label says 1) on a really bad day. Never together. She is playing a very dangerous game with her heart if she is also on ❄. These tablets were NOT prescribed for a heart condition, though I realise what beta blockers are for, so she is lying about that if she is trying to tie them to anxiety at the same time.
I have been on Mirtazapine for a couple of years- 30mg- which I was told was the maximum dose. I was prescribed this because I have difficulty sleeping (as well as depression) so it was two birds with one stone, but it absolutely spanners me the next day so I take it earlier than bedtime and just power through the groggy feeling. My doctor would NOT prescribe zopiclone at the same time but I tried it previously and, in fact, I was only given THREE at a time because they are so addictive. My depression is profound so I asked if there was more that I could take. I used to be on Sertraline before the Mirtazapine but wasn't allowed to take them both together. What I'm trying to say is that if somebody with long-running major depressive disorder, history of s/cide attempts (well in the past) and ideation (not in the past) cannot be prescribed these two together I doubt that she has been, particularly in combination with those other drugs.
I noticed that the dates etc are all covered up on the pharmacy labels- I could arrange that exact picture with what I have left in my medicine cupboard, but would also have to cover the labels to give the impression that I am taking all together currently.
Why does she say these things knowing that there are people out there who can immediately identify that what she is saying at least sounds like bulltit? I know it's because she's a bleep, but...

TLDR: She's Jimmy Nailing it.
yes, this, I came to say similar!

I’ve been prescribed tramadol, diazepam, zapain, gabapentin, apixaban, setraline and lots of other prescriptions as my doctor works out what works best for me.

I have all of those boxes therefore, but obviously don’t take them all, and I need to take some to the pharmacy to be responsibly destroyed. I could take a mememe attention seeking post bemoaning my pills regime but that would be lying.

And she keeps all these in a locked tin right? So how come she has only a few within reach of the sofa if they’re all kept together? And why previously has she posted photos of them in Tupperware?

… and it’s really easy to get a script for antidepressants from the doc. It’s a crappy thing to do if you don’t need them but it’s not hard. Good for posing. And sorry but even if she is truly anxious and depressed she literally makes it a hundred times worse by being so shady her life is pulled apart by us mean vile trolls pointing out her many lies and grifts.

No proof of any of her other supposed conditions though. Makes you think.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Haha. Funny joke, Jack. Top quality comedy.

Regarding the second tweet, if a doctor was concerned about addiction history / her potentially abusing a stimulant medication, they wouldn’t prescribe it to her at all. There are non stimulant treatments out there such as atomoxetine which they could prescribe instead if that was a worry. Also, compared to something like Concerta which are hard extended release tablets (very difficult to break into, you’d literally have to bite or cut through them), Elvanse is actually very easy to abuse given that they’re just capsules which are far easier to open.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can a knowledgeable frau tell us, when Jack goes to AA will they just accept her self declaration of sobriety?

Because it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she might, I don't know, lie in order to get her medals.

I don't like disbelieving anyone regarding recovery, but I remember my deceptive behaviour when I was claiming to be clean.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I'm sorry, but I flatly refuse to believe that someone who is in receipt of as many simultaneous scripts as Jack over the long period of time she suggests, all the while turning lights off, heating off, boiling soap because they are on the bones of their arse, hasn't been able to sort out a ppc or find someone to help them do it. I really don't.

Reactions: 57
I can't find the tweet right now but I thought Jack had a very expensive prescription for her ADHD meds because the yucky poors abuse that sort of medication and the high price stops them getting their vile little paws on it. Now she's decided her ADHD can't be abused- if that's the case then why do they need to be expensive?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The previous agent will be breathing a sigh of relief that Jack is no longer their problem.

The new agent isn't really a proper agent as such, they just book speaking gigs for Jack, rather than overseeing her career (lol, what career I hear you cry) etc.
Kruger Crowne aren't 'new' to her, either... she seems to have been on their books for quite a while - see this from June last year: https://www.krugercowne.com/speaker-bureau/pride-month-speakers/

I think the only thing that changed in December was that Rosemary LEFT.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Are we the ones being trolled?
I mean, she's said more than once that she does do this to get a reaction from us. So yeah, she's the one doing the trolling. At what cost though .... at what cost?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's breadcrumbed 'multiple pregnancy losses' and also that she had 'lost a child' in the past year.

This is what the BNF has to say about Methotrexate:
View attachment 1929444

What are her GP and pharmacist playing at?
I was wondering this. Putting it together, I wonder if she was on mtx and told the doc it was fine because she was the most lezzie lesbian in all of leztown. Then Harold and his big car/wallet comes along and she either forgets she has to use contraception or deliberately gets pregnant and loses it. Or she comes off it to try, hence the horrendous ouchy shoulder incident "LOOK WHAT I'M DOING FOR YOU SO WE CAN HAVE A BAAAAYBEEEE". I would run a mile

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I'm predicting that we'll get a blog post very soon, complete with a PayPal link. That's why she's opened up the comments club and followed a bunch of people - revenue from her new best pals.

• Wow
Put up your hand if you despise Jack Monroe more with every tweet of hers. Can't be bothered doing grammar, still 28° here in the 🍉

Anyway 🙋🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Can a knowledgeable frau tell us, when Jack goes to AA will they just accept her self declaration of sobriety?

Because it's not beyond the realms of possibility that she might, I don't know, lie in order to get her medals.

I don't like disbelieving anyone regarding recovery, but I remember my deceptive behaviour when I was claiming to be clean.
I don't know much about AA but I do know a fair bit about addiction to class As, not just from personal experience but also from professional experience of working in addiction services.

I don't believe that Jack has ever experienced addiction of anything other then Twitter. She may have dabbled here and there, and most definitely liked a drink to the point that she was on it quite a lot, but not addicted in the way that she would like folk to believe. Now she's switching her addiction chat to infer that she's been addicted to prescription drugs cos I dunno... that's what she thinks slebs do.

She's certainly never injected anything other than Harold's button mushroom.

Like you, @MancBee I don't like to disbelieve other people sharing recovery stories but it's glaringly obvious here. Another round of Jackanory.. tell us all another story. *points to tipjar

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I believe it is B. That child does not live with her and I wouldn’t be surprised if when she does have him it’s supervised by his dad. The two occasions she wasn’t at home with him last year were the liverpool match, with his dad and the pontins holiday, with his dad. The previous year it was the caravan, with his dad. She does not have any parental responsibility for him, he visits her and that is why she’s getting a one bed mansion.
Two occasions 😞 that makes me so sad. I know she could have done more with him behind the scenes but seriously would she not virtue signal her excellent parenting on Twitter? In fact the only times she’s not posted all day and night were when she’d rage quit so it wasn’t for a planned holiday.

My children are in the 7-10 bracket and I already feel they’ve grown up in the blink of an eye. I spend January booking lovely holidays and days out for us (and my husband) as often it’s hard to book decent seats / family rooms etc last min in the school holidays. Feb half term we’re having four days at the seaside, a day at the circus and a weekend at a theme park with a water world, why not, six weeks of boring school runs sandwich these lovely half terms where we get to spend time watching the joy on their faces.

It makes me so sad SB doesn’t get to benefit from all the financial opportunities his mother has squandered. And if she isn’t allowed, that’s even worse. Because many parents have medical issues, disabilities and so on, myself included but we try our best and Jack you chose yourself over him every time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
I agree, I don’t know why she tries to tie the beta blockers in with a heart condition. Yes they’re prescribed to treat high blood pressure and arrhythmias, but I remember when she first claimed she had been prescribed a beta blocker, she said it had been prescribed by the GP in combination with an antidepressant which strongly suggests it was just for anxiety. It’s good if you get a lot of physical symptoms with your anxiety (ie, feeling like your heart is beating too fast or palpitating), but if it had been prescribed specifically for a heart condition, I’m sure that they’d have prescribed a cardio selective BB like bisoprolol or metoprolol.
Also separate thing which I’ve mithered about it before, but propranolol is an odd choice when prescribing something for anxiety to a person with asthma, given that it causes bronchoconstriction.
Exactly this- you obviously have a better handle on the technical detail and this is what she forgets- that there are people out there who can call BS on her...BS because THEY KNOW. My knowledge is purely anecdotal and what I can remember being told, but what she is saying just doesn't ring true in relation to my own experience. I accept that we are all different and that different things work for different people in different ways....up to a point. If drug X shouldn't be prescribed alongside drug Y then that's the end of the matter.

I know that at the end of the day we cannot know for sure but all of the 'look at how ILL I am' stuff is gross. If Jack was aware of the bronchoconstriction she might ask if her GP wanted her to STOP BREATHING.

Also just want to point out because a very good point was made about meds one-upmanship, that I only posted dosage etc to illustrate that even somebody like me on a high dose of one wasn't allowed (by this GP at least) to mix with another, so I think she's full of tit.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.