Jack Monroe #472 I don't live online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Locked cash box
What she could reach from the sofa
How naive to think your kid won't experiment out of curiosity
Call me hung up on this, but. The medication is in a cash box that is reachable from the sofa. If the cash box contained all the medication, then all medication would be reachable from the sofa. All medication is not reachable from the sofa. Ergo, not all medication is in the cash box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
I gladly don’t know much about her medication or her AA medals, but did anyone else notice she’s changed her bedding 🕵️‍♀️ 💅
Also if she keeps her medicine locked in a cash box how could she just reach them from the couch 🧐
DF30E1FE-9965-471E-B672-3F751C0336F4.png

86EF5EA2-58A2-4797-8BF0-2AD69CAC1468.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She seriously needs to go to bed. She’s doing more to harm her ‘career’ and standing than the canal could ever do with this utterly self-destructive chaos tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Hope she's got a prescription for that melatonin, as it's not availble OTC in the UK.

(very minor compared to the other stuff, of course...)
She shouldn’t be taking Mirtazapine with it for starters. That stuff could knock out a baby elephant. You don’t also need melatonin on top of that.

And valerian isn’t recommended for those on antidepressants.

• Wow
Reactions: 70
Does that mean she buys private meds?
The last thing on earth I try to do is truly understand what JM means when she tweets. That's a slippery slope into a puddle full of.... Expensive consumer goods... And poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.