Jack Monroe #472 I don't live online

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strong ‘I have never injected drugs of any kind’* vibes from this latest chaos on Twitter. Weasel words. Strap yourselves in Frauen snarky Jack’s about to blow!

*JM’s own words on Thread 31

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Here you go, Jackie, fixed this for you. I would pay good money (to a charity or something, though, not to Jackie) to be able to read the comments.

If she'd only taken our advice about admitting that she'd got massively over-ambitious with the rewards, couldn't hope to fulfil them, apologised and switched to predominantly digital with birthday and Christmas cards in the post, she'd probably still have the majority of the subscribers. Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

View attachment 1928285
I could be mistaken but isn’t @5Alive a Patreon of Jack’s on our behalf to snoop?

Reactions: 18
Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 22.21.46.png

She's managed to derail the conversation - but it's interesting that she's not using the "I broke my nose after the tramadol overdose" excuse she gave in the Guardian.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 94
She's doing the 'have you stopped beating your wife' or "when did you stop beating your wife" question wrongly (an example of a question with assumptions and when you only answer no, or yes or never you're tricked into answering wrongly) .. She cocks up everything.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Ah squig is back on track.

the hilarious thing is that if Jack wasn’t so utterly obsessed with attention, her cutesy diversions would work. She brings the negative attention on because she actually wants it, thrives on it. She actually seems to want the attention she’s getting from the squig much, much more than the attention she gets from people recommending rock playlists

Reactions: 31
That was back when she had the ltd company, though which helps obscure things - it could be that she was only putting Teemil / pre-Nigella Patreon / tip jar through her sole trader accounts, and everything else went through Onabootstrap. Her sole trader income could well have been below the VAT threshold in that case.

It's a pity that the Pikachu guy didn't want to look at any of this, it seems like this sort of thing would have been right up his street 🤷‍♀️
Oh good point, that feels like so much longer ago. Teemill was still open for a couple of months after her ltd company was struck off. Probably not making any money by then but 🤷‍♀️ who knows, she won't show anyone.

Reactions: 20
The one good thing about moving is freezer roulette beforehand
Gotta love “the arse end of the month” freezer roulette too! A bag of boiled rice really compliments a sausage roll and some crispy pancakes! 😚👌🏽🤣 well may be it doesn’t but it must be far more appetising than her bollock eye sausages that she serves with dirty fingernail seasoning! 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Note that she’s forgotten her depression in order to get combative and pithy when arguing with a random on twitter…

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I haven't grunked yet but the patreon money for bugger all is dropping and it's heartening. Mom has a LOT to answer for but of course she won't. I think she should be called out for it but that's just wishful thinking.
The crumb of consolation that I have is that she will have been merrily used to the massive increase in income that mom directly sent her way and she won't like the drop. Not the shame or humiliation of everything. Just the cash. Every grifted penny would have been a smug, glorious joy to Jack the eternally entitled one. It also fed into the pleasure she gets from the scam.
A better day. Marginally.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
“Noses are made of erectile tissue”

Hmmmmm
It's only the first day of February, and I am DONE 🤣🤣🤣

The only things that change the integrity of your nose is pharmaceuticals being snorted up it, or continued heavy drinking- as seen in them old men, with burst blood vessels and pitted skin and bulbous noses

(ETA and breaking it, obviously)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
“Noses are basically made of erectile tissue” for thread title. I don’t care that we’re on page 8, I refuse to be constrained by rules.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 184
I’m sorry but she is defo racking up fat lines of sniff in between writing these tweets.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
And there was me thinking she’d mentioned the bear on amphetamines to cleanse her timeline - nope she’s just jumping nose deep into the coke chatter - come on Jacko we are here for this 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.