Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nonah

VIP Member
She was proper traumatized by that Katie Hopkins trial, wasn’t she? Waffling this shite right in between the hearing and the opinion. View attachment 1915626View attachment 1915629View attachment 1915630View attachment 1915632View attachment 1915677Also, how can she look like that in those gloss pics when she looked like THIS IRL. Make-up is truly AMAZING!View attachment 1915673
She looks like the sad-face teenage boy in a “THEY SENT MY BOY HOME FROM SCHOOL BECAUSE OF HIS HAIRCUT” local news story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Serafina Pekkala

I'm sorry Dear Valio. But I SHAN'T.

I'm still hoping for....

Dramatic Pause....

It should never have been missed the first time! Still fewmin.... why I'm so invested I really don't know...

Now, do fuck off pal ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

hytuhh

Chatty Member
It’s August 2013. Jack wrote Hunger Hurts in July 2012 because: “My son had gone to bed having had the last bit of tomato sauce and pasta out of the….🤭

(It’s just 18 seconds in, so you don’t have to listen to the monotone whine for long)
When she says "...with a child to take care of alone", isn't it funny how she has this massive circle of friends who gift her expensive items, tattoo her for free, groom her dog for free (may be wrong on that one but you get the gist). So she went from having literally nobody (not even her family or father of her child) to now being the most popular and fortunate person with a massive circle of friends. Riiiiiiiight. Ok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

streby

Chatty Member
I still want to know how the VBI's going to help anyone (in the unlikely event that ever actually appears). How does knowing exactly how much cheaper beans used to be help the people who can't afford beans? Knowing the exact percentage increase in bread over the past year doesn't make bread today any cheaper, does it? Everyone already knows that everything's got more expensive. So I don't understand how this mythical price index would help anyone? Honestly confused on this, send helpos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

DianeAbbotsMojito

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230127-140941.png

Hubble, bubble toil and trouble! That Man has got a thrifty TV series commissioned and one of the drippy stans is suggesting Jack sues him.

That's right. Sue him. Can you patent cooking cheap dinners? Either way I bet JO's will actually look and taste really good and like something you'd actually want to eat. God bless him.

Oh boy, Jack is going to have a fucking shitshow of a breakdown when she tries to swan back onto Twitter all gentle and nonchalant and sees that no one's really arsed where she is bar about three nans and that That Man has got all up in her niche.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

lilykestrel

VIP Member
View attachment 1915767
Yet apparently that is THE VERY DAY she and Louisa first encountered one another and the sparks flew… 🤢
View attachment 1915775
Why does she think that the way into a wealthy lesbian’s sizeable bank account knickies is to feed them repulsive pasta slop?

LEGGY’S 👊 CARBONARA DISCUSSION. WARNED! GAUCHE!
View attachment 1915782
Mind you, she seems to be lesbian pastaslop 2 for 2 (a 100% track record, like the 1 out of 1 libel cases) so needless to say she TEMPORARILY had the last laugh. Until THEY LEFT that is.

" It is homely, comforting, nourishing, the culinary equivalent of a soft warm body wrapped around your own. It delights, it satisfies, both firm and tender, messy and irreverent, hot and saline and sticky and sweet, and so much more than the sum of its parts.

It took her a month to pluck up the courage to tell me she doesn’t like pasta, but I love her regardless."

Babe what's wrong, you've barely touched your messy and irreverent pasta

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

StatusWoe

VIP Member
While Jack's having a DRAMATIC PAUSE, A.I Jamie Oliver is living his best life with the walri and fishes.

(Does anyone else find these AI images hideous? Just look at Jamie's face in the lower left-hand corner of first grid)

1674787702830.png

1674787806068.png

---

Also this

1674790454610.png

1674789580293.png

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Not meaning to traumatise you further tenderstem, but what about those jack fish that'll swim up your watnots if you have a piss and a sandwich in the Amazon?
View attachment 1912081
I cannot believe that Jack immortalized this traumatic event in stollen and “stray pots of cream lying around”. What a sicko.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 75